shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just ease up on the seggs during sick phases, then complete grand adventure 1 to remove / reduce her illness accumulation, then complete grand adventure 2 to regain viable sperm.
  • At least on vanilla, you can fuck her to death from full hp in a single night.
  • You're playing too much modded, you don't regain viable sperm in vanilla

That was the scrapped version, as the dev felt that it had lost the original charm of the game, so now they have moved the content more into the regular parts of the game.
I believe the timing is the same, you're just not forced into it for 60 days or so, picking to work at the hot springs as a 4th option on top of the regular guild activities now.

2 HOURS TILL DLC

Get your DLC Readiness pack here. Either a save with optimum prefixes picked by Seiryuu , or the files to get max NG+ points to pick your own path instead

And a reminder to whoever's willing to upload the game, we probably need a new copy of the base game in JP. which could be critical. This thread hasn't been updated with it, hell no one has figured out specifically what was changed. Shadesishere you might need to know this before confusion happens.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Well i guess the DLC is the final part of the game before leaving for the new one but I really thankful for their hardwork

1 hour left!!!!

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Just in case anyone asked. To apply the DLC you must:
- Copy "Gamepro.exe" and "Data" folder to the main game.

That's it. Backup your saves, just in case.
Also note that the game updated yesterday, latest version of main game is now 1.4.5.

Well i guess the DLC is the final part of the game before leaving for the new one but I really thankful for their hardwork

1 hour left!!!!
Yup, it is the last non bugfix update. Inusuku still has Sister Explorer that they announced before this game, Imouto Monchrome Remake and an AI game that they worked on a bit in the middle of development on Fantasy. AI game was scrapped due to the bad reputation of AI, but might still resurface who knows.

Interesting thing I noticed, two illustrators aren't credited for the dlc. Wonder what art they worked on before

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
*sees lots of posts, goes back to playing RDR2 until DLC hits*

everyone getting excited, but it's still going to take time for me to do my work (which doesn't just include translating the DLC, but finally doing all the revisions to the translation.
Having said that, once the DLC is out, if someone wants to post the new version and the DLC here and save me from having to wait an additional 24-48 hours (bank issue, don't ask) that would be swell.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
*sees lots of posts, goes back to playing RDR2 until DLC hits*

everyone getting excited, but it's still going to take time for me to do my work (which doesn't just include translating the DLC, but finally doing all the revisions to the translation.
Having said that, once the DLC is out, if someone wants to post the new version and the DLC here and save me from having to wait an additional 24-48 hours (bank issue, don't ask) that would be swell.
well there are crazy people like me that will still play it in japanese despite my poor japanese skills. I'll just treat it as reading practice until my patience runs out and skip all dialogue

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
I'm gonna play this new dlc tomorrow because I'm too tired and it's 1 hour before midnight here lol

Hope you guys enjoy the dlc!!!

Reactions: Guravi69
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes