VN - Ren'Py - Ljus [Demo] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PinkNova

Just not to my taste sadly. While I'm interested in the story lore as it comes in between two games I played, I just can't get into it. The classic TV filler is one thing, but the always ongoing animation while ambitious is VERY distracting for me personally. Still I hope others still try and enjoy this.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mkaius

The demo gave us a nice but short glimpse into Linnea's character even as it regaled us with the sight of her ass bouncing in those delightfully tight pants of hers.
    Which is more than enough to let the imagination go wild after reading the planned tags for this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Crimson Fire

So this game is terrible. The sound is so poorly recorded that there is constant white noise. The sound didn't even seem connected to the three sound options in the preference window so there was no way to adjust the sound to help mitigate the fucking white noise.

The scenes felt janky and poorly animated so many times and then other animations were pretty decent. The whole really low quality AI voice acting so bad it doesn't even know how to pronounce basic words correctly which means it is a very low quality AI program. You add constant white noise and very low quality renders in places makes the game unbearable for me. I gave up because it was a constant shit show of poor execution, low quality tools and I had no Fucking idea what the chicks were talking about in the car scene at the start because I swear the writer use a machine translation so key bits of information were missing.

So lets do a list...

Engrish vs English ergo shitty story
    White noise on all the time makes for an annoying experience
    low quality voice AI means even the voiced part of the game is crap
    Renders go from sharp to grainy multiple times
    animations get grainy at times
    Animations of often bad yet sometime decent which means you NOTICE when they are bad that makes the experience worse than if they just had crap animations.

I honestly can't think of a single positive of my one chapter/segment of the game I went through before I said ENOUGH! and deleted it.

This is a demo my advice would be to scrap everything and start again it is so bad the production values are so bad the tools use are so bad. It just isn't worth the time to download and my download was done in seconds.