DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
bannerv4.gif

Overview:
"Did you know? That the two angels that smited Sodom and Gommorrah, have gotten a new target to smite?"
But since Abraham or Lot are not available this time, they need to find someone else to answer the question that needs to be asked before initiating the smiting (The Holiest of Deaths).
"Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: DiscipleOfVirginia - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Autumn Boulevard
Sequel: Of Birds and Bees
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 5.gif 4.gif nightmare2screen3.00_00_10_18.Still009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kor2317

Jan 5, 2021
Congrats on your new game, i wish i had enough money to support you. Both autumm and birds and bees were great i have high hopes for this one as well.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Would I care for another slice of Virginia's specialty ? Also known as "Cake and Cthulhu" ?

Why, yes ! Yes, I would ; double serving for me, please and thank you.

And big Kudos to Virginia for the fifth game :giggle:

jay125

Jul 13, 2020
Looks great! Any possible animation stuff for autumn boulevard? Would be good to have a mini dlc for that :D

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is this a short game or a full one like Birds and Bees? Cause BaB is going slow enough without the extra work :unsure:
In terms of story, backstory and lore, its waaay shorter. In terms of building time... Making everything animated, its more time consuming in terms of rendering than building. "Ljus" will have three parts, divided into two maybe. So maybe 4-7 Updates.

Also, I noticed that the update times for "Birds" were taking too long, so I needed more projects to pad out the time. As in, projects where everything is written (Like the other project, a horror hypnosis sissy game called "Holly Smiles at the End") or like in the case of "Ljus", the story and characters are way more simpler. As in, I just need to render stuff. I don't need to write. "Ljus" is like 33% finished written, and I allready know how it will end. With my other project "Holly", we can talk more about it when I release v1 for that one. I am about 33%-50% done rendering for v1 for that one ^^

View attachment 3436472
...thx for the share....good luck....
Omg Lerd0 hiiii UwU

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes