Ljus [Demo] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Considering this Developer is working on TWO Projects at the same time, I figure one will be put on the Back burner so to say; Any idea on which will be put on hold?
If the Dev, is going to work on both at the same time, then both projects will be a LOOOONG time before either will be finished

Reactions: augustw1

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Dayum, dat ass is... wait... dev's Disciple of Virginia, great guy, real hard worker, absolutely love his female characters and their ample ASSets... can't say I like any of his male characters tho, but as long as the women have a good time, it doesn't matter that much.

Basically, it's another Ugly Bastard's Paradise game... let's gooo.:coffee::whistle:

ass looks amazing i will probably download game later since its early and doesnt have h scenes
Fair word of advice, don't recommend you do that, unless you into ugly bastards and creepy monsters.

As usual, the women are perfect 10s, and I'm glad this dev gives big asses all the love and attention they deserve, but the tags speak for themselves. Expect to see a lot of graphic violence, murders, torture, and all kinds of supernatural stuff, basically, your average horror movie tropes and clichés, so if any of these ain't your thing, it's best you avoid the game, but if they are, have fun playing it. There's a lot of freaky ass shit to enjoy in this type of games.:giggle:

Reactions: SiuKim

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ljus-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I Like the themes but will it be fully animated? Not sure I'll like it. ASS animation is good but the other not so much

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes