Locale Emulator

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wanted to try another emulator, since other ones like NTLEA didn't work, the executable still gave the warning "only avaiable in Japan". I never had this issue with other games, only this one.

I tried to use "Locale Emulator", using this guide here: . However when i try to download it it gives me a warning of false positive. Anyone used this program? Is it safe? I won't be putting the pooi.me link directly for obvious reasons, the download link is on the guide above, use it at your own risk.

I know many usually don't know how to use the tools, but this isn't the case. I used several other games without issue, this one is still the only one giving the issue even with an emulator. That's why I want to test this one, however I would like to know if anyone used it before due to the warning above. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this isn't the right section, seemed the most appropriate one.

edit: It seems the Mega Link is the one with issue, GitHub didn't give the warning.
edit2: Issue still remains. Just for reference, the game I'm trying is

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Is there an advantage to using an emulator, rather than just changing system locale in settings?

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I use Locale Emulator on my system no problems what so ever

Downloaded from here no problems with av throwing false positive and trust me bit defender loves throwing them up lol