3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
So, we're having a vote on the redesign of Clarissa and $7 subs are voting on it
Just thought I'd advertise that

Also, anyone in the server would know that We've redesigned ruby a second time for 0.5.0.0 and still have to update the promo material~

EDIT: Vote Closed

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This screen is really awkward:
LockDownDom5.png

The first question being True/False, and General Dominant being True, each of the other 5 should default to dominate xxx instead of submit to xxx, if General Dominant was False, they should all default to Submit.

Otherwise I took it as I can generally Dominate but submit to just one LI of my choice if I choose and it wasn't until I started explaining this and clicked on one of the Submit options that I realized that they were switches.

We're not dominating or treating Darian as a LI? Or is the plan that the MC is just doing that by eventually making him watch while the MC dominates Jessie?

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
This screen is really awkward:
View attachment 3395023

The first question being True/False, and General Dominant being True, each of the other 5 should default to dominate xxx instead of submit to xxx, if General Dominant was False, they should all default to Submit.

Otherwise I took it as I can generally Dominate but submit to just one LI of my choice if I choose and it wasn't until I started explaining this and clicked on one of the Submit options that I realized that they were switches.

We're not dominating or treating Darian as a LI? Or is the plan that the MC is just doing that by eventually making him watch while the MC dominates Jessie?
You're the second person to complain about that screen, so I'll fix it next version
General domination is what the text says when it's not character specifically, like in the intro
And yes, Darian is a character in Jessie's route, not a LI himself. His only purpose is to either cuck, get cucked by, be replaced by, or share Jessie with the MC

Reactions: LuciusJac
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes