3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Ian, born same day even though they don't share a mother
so they are a result of a ? they are twins but have different fathers, right?
Linda must have been in an unusual state of mind for this to happen i suppose. can this imply something about her past story and her storyline in development, if she has always been so frustrated, can she be softened up now? since it seems to be more of an intrinsic stuff than an extrinsic thing. huh...

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
this might be a bit too bothersome to even ask but i cant help but think of the chronology of their births, sounds like i am obsessed with these characters.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Linda must have been in an unusual state of mind for this to happen i suppose. can this imply something about her past story and her storyline in development, if she has always been so frustrated, can she be softened up now? since it seems to be more of an intrinsic stuff than an extrinsic thing. huh...
No, it's the opposite, Their father cheated on Linda and got another lady pregnant and they had sons at the same time

Reactions: OwlBeer

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
No, it's the opposite, Their father cheated on Linda and got another lady pregnant and they had sons at the same time
You know, I got to ask. Is the story for Linda if it's the sub path...she'll be taking out her aggressions on Ian because he reminds her of her former husband? If it's dom path, is she going to slip up and call out the former husband's name? Curious to see how you'll approach this.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
alright, seems like i misread it the first time. (probably) the last thing i want to know is the order of the births of the siblings, the point of it is to estimate the age gap between the protagonist and Clarissa. i hope i am not stepping on anybody's shoe by asking this.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
alright, seems like i misread it the first time. (probably) the last thing i want to know is the order of the births of the siblings, the point of it is to estimate the age gap between the protagonist and Clarissa. i hope i am not stepping on anybody's shoe by asking this.
The itch says the ages
it goes Jessie (26)
Ian and Addison (23)
Clarissa (21)

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
The itch says the ages
it goes Jessie (26)
Ian and Addison (23)
Clarissa (21)
only 3 years of difference is really nice, along with the sweet spot of no age gap. btw i might attract some rage from pricks but i am quite curious regardless, what are your thoughts regarding pregnancy content?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
pure? like immediate biological family?
This game is not fully incest cause two of sisters are actually half sisters and only mom that whore sister is fully related to mc who is banging her boyfriend from the beginning of the game and it is unavoidable. And only option you have don't listen to their moaning sounds when they have been having sex. And even if you turn off the ntr the scene will only hide but it happen without MC's witnessing. So I'm guessing where dev is dragging us it's going to be fully unavoidable ntr focused game without different paths where whore sisters bf will steal all the girls from mc and mc will be cucked. So guys pack your things and move on if you are not into this sick of things and if you are then good luck.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
pure? like immediate biological family?
Just a guess, but I think he means "uncensored, unfiltered, unapologetic." None of the "step-twins" or "landlady" silliness that other devs use to slide under the radar. Dude might also want to embrace the taboo aspect of it more than most people do. I mean, to most of us it's not really incest--sure, the characters are related, but the player isn't related to anyone in the game.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
This game is not fully incest cause two of sisters are actually half sisters and only mom that whore sister is fully related to mc who is banging her boyfriend from the beginning of the game and it is unavoidable. And only option you have don't listen to their moaning sounds when they have been having sex. And even if you turn off the ntr the scene will hide but it happen without MC's witnessing.
oh, you're using "fully" where I would use the word "only", i see
And yes, it's unavoidable that Darian exists, that was on purpose
Hope you enjoyed the game by the way
We launched this January so we still have a ways to go, but most of the systems are basically done

Reactions: OwlBeer
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes