3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
please dev just allow us an option to throw darian out of the house
He will never do that didn't you read his previous replies. He's planing to add whole set of ntr path. But whatever I'll never play that game even if he didn't add anymore ntr cause sisers are my favorite in all games but in this game she is a whore because of sick fetish of dev. So fuck that game and move on.

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Lots of heated replies lately here, so I just wanna say that this is game has a lot of potential, and the artstyle is very very nice. Characters have very enjoyable personalities, and it seems like everyone bounces off each other very well.

Thank you for making an enjoyable game, so far

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Lots of heated replies lately here, so I just wanna say that this is game has a lot of potential, and the artstyle is very very nice. Characters have very enjoyable personalities, and it seems like everyone bounces off each other very well.

Thank you for making an enjoyable game, so far
When ntr is mentioned, just fo yourself a favor and unwatch the thread for a month so that they can get their frustrations out then mods can promptly delete the next 5 pages of garbage for the cycle to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: AnotherLurker

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Why are people losing their minds about Darian? If you'll eventually be able to steal your sister from him and he doesn't make a move on anyone else in the house I don't see why people are upset. Also THANK YOU for creating a femboy/sissy character that a masculine mc can bang! So many games focus on sissifying the protagonist or making futas rather than a good old femboy.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why are people losing their minds about Darian? If you'll eventually be able to steal your sister from him and he doesn't make a move on anyone else in the house I don't see why people are upset. Also THANK YOU for creating a femboy/sissy character that a masculine mc can bang! So many games focus on sissifying the protagonist or making futas rather than a good old femboy.
People's extremely fragile egos and paper-thin skins mixed with tags like NTR have always been explosive. I just wish those people would walk into the ocean or chill out already.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
People's extremely fragile egos and paper-thin skins mixed with tags like NTR have always been explosive. I just wish those people would walk into the ocean or chill out already.
Yeah, people need to chill. Don't get me wrong, I hate NTR, but if it's avoidable and/or optional in whatever game I'm playing I don't care. Also, I don't think this even counts as NTR since the dude is her established boyfriend and you two have never been romantically/sexually involved in any way.

Reactions: 72 man

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, people need to chill. Don't get me wrong, I hate NTR, but if it's avoidable and/or optional in whatever game I'm playing I don't care. Also, I don't think this even counts as NTR since the dude is her established boyfriend and you two have never been romantically/sexually involved in any way.
If your real life sibling ever has sex, sorry, but you've been cucked.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
bro if we have the option to steal his girlfriend then why is there any need for him to be there after that it makes no sense that's all. that's why i am saying we have an option to throw him out of the house

Reactions: Johnamo
Mar 5, 2021
ok, first I want to say that I understand both points of view, it is certainly annoying to have a character like darian around, but I consider that there is much more satisfaction in fucking his girlfriend while he is around without knowing that it happens and little by little make her become more loyal towards us and more indifferent towards him, until it is her decision to kick him out of the house (if that at some point happens, which I also doubt).
But throwing him out of the house, takes away the whole point of the protagonist being the one who does the NTR, since it wouldn't matter anymore.
I also know that the NTR will always be a problem cuz no matter if it is netori or netorare, there will always be people from the opposite side to complain, so I just wanted to offer my point of view, anyone is free to have a different opinion.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
Where is the restroom?
And on the day (afternoon) why i can't see next event.
This blocked by Addison give massage to Linda

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes