Mod Ren'Py Lockdown [v0.2.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1612773236423.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

NOTE: This mod is completely separate from both KoGa3 & Jeevant Mods, and will work with or without their mods, but I have created a merge patch for those mods as well.
Please read Merge Patch Installation for instructions.
Links to their mod pages in Extras.

Updated: NEW
Game/Creator: Lockdown - gAdult -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: 0.2.0
Game Version: 0.20
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN/LINUX
Multi-Mod: -

Multi-Mod with Age change: (Public)
Optional KoGa3 & Jeevant Mods Merge Patch :

OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. (0.2.0) HERE by Wills747 -

Extras
Music addon - Walkthrough Mod

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
what doesb the age patch do? and can you only rename them or change their affiliations like mom and sis?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
what doesb the age patch do? and can you only rename them or change their affiliations like mom and sis?
allows you to change daughters age., and no only the names without the age patch. the mod is fully compatible with the Incest patch.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Damn, all those new things added, kinda tempted to move Lockdown higher up on my to play list of games. ;) But seriously, thank you for your work on this, and making this compatible with the other mods, didn't even know KoGa3 had one until now. So again, thank you.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Lockdown 0.2.0 with ShaddyModda Multimod including age patch, KoGa3 audio mod, Jeevant walk through and of course the incest patch.
Usual gestures etc

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
love the renaming, replay, and age change options thanks! With so many different mods on top of the incest patch I just hope I don't over-write anything wrong, but it sounds like the order of installation doesn't matter

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
When I use all 3 mods (multimod, agemod and Koga3 and Jeevant mods merge) I get this mess - what am I doing wrong?

at a guess. you didn't install the wt mod correctly. as you appear to be missing the code that defines [jeeblue] and [jeegreen] which are only part of that mod.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Am I the only one who can't get the Multi-mod, age, or merge patch to work? Tried using all of them independently and they keep crashing the game

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I tried to put in multi to and what happening after i start the game????? IS WORKING yees....
Made Multi and Age to one download file, so the player's only one map to move to the game map.... And thanks for the answear.....

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Found out that you have to delete the relationships.ryp file for it to work.
No you don't. Myself and at least 5 other people I speak to regularly have used my mod without deleting any files, and have had no issues. My mod doesn't even touch any of those variables, and in fact if you delete it then you won't get the proper dialogue for family members.

Reactions: Graybo