Comics - Collection - Pinup - Logan Cure Collection [2024-03-18] [LoganCure]

1. 5.00 star(s)

azspamjunk

tons of options to download the content, all items are labeled correctly. can't beat someone taking the time to upload the files to several different websites for download, plus buying the content to share. thank you!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-04-11].

Another artist with exquisite art.
    You immediately fall in love when you see the OP's previews.

Positive things:
    + Acceptable weight per image.
    + Variety of characters and variations.
    + It always maintains its quality of art (since it started until today).
    + Although there have been few (Nov-Dec 2021 / Jan 2022), the "comics" type art of the 80s is very nice and original.
    + One of the few that does not miss the background at all (in fact, I would bet that it is an essential characteristic in his art and something that differentiates him from the others).
    + Without a doubt, he takes great care of details such as the elements of the environment (particles, or something else), sweat, hair, and especially faces, which are one of the strongest points of his art.
    + Characteristic art, I personally define it as aggressive and detailed (aggressive because of that tendency to go more triangular than circular, and detailed because of the harmony between hair/face, and the background).

The bad:
    - I really don't think he has weak points, just the fact commented by several users towards his tendency to use other characters' faces to create his art, but who cares, you'll end up loving his art anyway.

Highly recommended.
    I recommend supporting it on its official pages.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NeriEU

What can I say? His works are perfect - it's the most beautiful style (for me) out there at the moment.

I absolutely LOVE his works. I am not a fan of too "real" pinups - yet I am not much into the Xbox huge tits and anime gimmick either. Logan's work combines the two perfectly, it's absolutely beautiful combination and great work.

The download is quite big but definitely worth it. There are also Photoshop files included if you ever got curious how in-depth his works are.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LuògēnFans

Never gives up from his passionate works as his always care about his fans around the world, even from the different parts of the country. So much rewards to come and always will be but the artist must keep alive the show to keep up the good hard works. Bless You.... love from the china to Logan Cure.
    lol, Sorry for my bad English.!!!