VN Ren'Py Completed Loincloth Festival - Lewd Confession [v1.0] [Mousou Wakusei]

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
This game is a translation of Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi, created by Moritake, and adapted for renpy by me. In this short game, Sawamura narrates a memory of when he returns to his hometown for a local festival called Loincloth Festival. But, after meeting an old friend, a memory from a deeper past is revived.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2014-08-17
Original Title: お祭り野郎
Aliases: Omatsuri Yarou
Developer: Mousou Wakusei
Translator: Davi222
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

CG (3).jpg CG (7_1).jpg Moritake モリタケ Mousou Wakusei 妄想惑星 Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi 2D Animation~ お祭り野郎 ~淫乱雄交尾2Dアニメーシ...gif Moritake モリタケ Mousou Wakusei 妄想惑星 Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi 2D Animation~ お祭り野郎 ~淫乱雄交尾2Dアニメーシ...gif CG (9).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
But, after meeting an old friend, a memory from a deeper past is revived.
One day BaasB, the protagonist's buddy, tells Sawamura they can "practice" banging together, so Sawamura will know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend. :sneaky:

"PRACTICE makes perfect..." lol

Moritake_moritake_Mousou_Wakusei__Omatsuri_Yaro.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent game, this shows that a little goes a long way, I fully recommend it, it hurts the censorship but it's good, very good

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Moritake Makes great games.
So is this a fan translation by Davi222, or an official English port?
Thanks for the service anyway

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know anything concrete about Moritake? I've read a couple of years ago that he died.

Edit:

The "dead" part apparently is still just a rummor but he quit the internet due do cyberbullying.

Hope he is alive and well.

Last edited:

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know anything concrete about Moritake? I've read a couple of years ago that he died.

Edit:

The "dead" part apparently is still just a rummor but he quit the internet due do cyberbullying.

Hope he is alive and well.

Damn if thats true that really does suck, I was a big fan of his games

• Sad
Reactions: lompfy and KekKoo

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
it would be cool to do this to all of his other games, since there's sooo many I always wanted to try but didnt know Japanese

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
but yeah if it's true about what happened to the creator then RIP, but if they are still alive I hope they are doing ok