VN Ren'Py Completed Loincloth Festival - Lewd Confession [v1.0] [Mousou Wakusei]

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
This game is a translation of Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi, created by Moritake, and adapted for renpy by me. In this short game, Sawamura narrates a memory of when he returns to his hometown for a local festival called Loincloth Festival. But, after meeting an old friend, a memory from a deeper past is revived.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2014-08-17
Original Title: お祭り野郎
Aliases: Omatsuri Yarou
Developer: Mousou Wakusei
Translator: Davi222
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

CG (3).jpg CG (7_1).jpg Moritake モリタケ Mousou Wakusei 妄想惑星 Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi 2D Animation~ お祭り野郎 ~淫乱雄交尾2Dアニメーシ...gif Moritake モリタケ Mousou Wakusei 妄想惑星 Omatsuri Yaro ~Inran Okobi 2D Animation~ お祭り野郎 ~淫乱雄交尾2Dアニメーシ...gif CG (9).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
But, after meeting an old friend, a memory from a deeper past is revived.
One day BaasB, the protagonist's buddy, tells Sawamura they can "practice" banging together, so Sawamura will know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend. :sneaky:

"PRACTICE makes perfect..." lol

Moritake_moritake_Mousou_Wakusei__Omatsuri_Yaro.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent game, this shows that a little goes a long way, I fully recommend it, it hurts the censorship but it's good, very good

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know anything concrete about Moritake? I've read a couple of years ago that he died.

Edit:

The "dead" part apparently is still just a rummor but he quit the internet due do cyberbullying.

Hope he is alive and well.

Last edited:

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know anything concrete about Moritake? I've read a couple of years ago that he died.

Edit:

The "dead" part apparently is still just a rummor but he quit the internet due do cyberbullying.

Hope he is alive and well.

Damn if thats true that really does suck, I was a big fan of his games

• Sad
Reactions: KekKoo