Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
This is why I would never support on Patreon. Imagine supporting the game for so long, only for the devs to just start over again rather than finishing the project and starting a new one when it's actually done.
How long before this version also gets abandoned I wonder.

I also found the other art style way better, but that's a personal preference.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
This is why I would never support on Patreon. Imagine supporting the game for so long, only for the devs to just start over again rather than finishing the project and starting a new one when it's actually done.
How long before this version also gets abandoned I wonder.

I also found the other art style way better, but that's a personal preference.
Not only that but all the content from the abandoned game will not be used in the new game.

What a complete waste of resources... just to accommodate a new art style that no one asked for....

If they would kept the original art style and recycled all the assets they already made, people would be a lot less harsh on this remake and it would have resulted in a significantly better debut.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Loved the other game better than this ''3d thing''.
Can't call it garbage yet since it is in 0.0.0

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone stupid enough to support them now, gets what they deserve... nothing. This should have been clear with around 1 year absent of any development. They have proven themselves unreliable in their development, bad at managing their projects, and overall lazy.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
how much time till get abandoned ??
It's cursed game, no one can finish it.

Anyone stupid enough to support them now, gets what they deserve... nothing. This should have been clear with around 1 year absent of any development. They have proven themselves unreliable in their development, bad at managing their projects, and overall lazy.
No matter how accurate your words are, the circle will continue.

Not many people learn from mistakes :D

PS. Did anyone noticed an ongoing joke ? This game is a remake of a remake, that was intented to be a remake of classic lok.

D

Deleted member 142505

After years of waiting for one of these remakes to finish(or at least make decent progress), I don't have any hope that this will get off the ground.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's cursed game, no one can finish it.

No matter how accurate your words are, the circle will continue.

Not many people learn from mistakes :D

PS. Did anyone noticed an ongoing joke ? This game is a remake of a remake, that was intented to be a remake of classic lok.
The first page does have people riffing on the remake of a remake aspect of this :)

Jul 9, 2017
They should rename this to "The Curse of Krystal"
How come they don't realise that you simply can't finish a Legend of Krystal project? It's like playing Superman for a movie, you will get hurt.

Ultimythix

Nov 22, 2018
at Lok rebirth they listened to their community who said they wanted more content faster. Then there were complaints that the content wasn't good enough and so they decided to set everything to 0 .. just sad and disappointing. For my part, I have gladly waited longer for higher quality material but the rest of the community was too greedy and now this has come out of it and it is hated again .. I just feel sorry for devs and community

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
"Rebirth Remake". :p

:unsure: It's been a while since I've been on the LoK forums. Started out there.
Well, I'll be back looking at this in a half year or so.
I forgot they even existed. Started there too. As soon as I found this site and realized everything gets posted here, I guess I never went back.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes