RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i can't use save editor with the lasted version i have this error View attachment 2155995
If your using the RPGEditor program it will not load RPG-RV saves, the only way to edit these save files is to use an online save editor. You click and drag the save file, you also need to do the same with the 'system', and 'item' files, these are found in the 'data folder'.

Reactions: Coomer341

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I tried to find 6 wood scrapes, according to the 'system' inventory from my save file I have 6 but can't get the Inquisitor or the carpenters brother to build a raft to cross the flooded waters. I figured once Lokka collected enough it would prompt a dialog that she collected enough, but nothing. I spent 30 minutes going over every inch of space thinking I missed something including going over the area where the cut-off bridge is.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I tried to find 6 wood scrapes, according to the 'system' inventory from my save file I have 6 but can't get the Inquisitor or the carpenters brother to build a raft to cross the flooded waters. I figured once Lokka collected enough it would prompt a dialog that she collected enough, but nothing. I spent 30 minutes going over every inch of space thinking I missed something including going over the area where the cut-off bridge is.
Talk to the white hair brother. The game checks the inventory and if there are 6 then it proceeds.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The content from 2.0 to 2.4 was really good, not a lot of scenes but I dont play this game for the sex scenes only. My only gripe is that the fights with the mobs take too much time, like every fight is them tanking a lot of dmg and me healing it with the lifesteal ability while the tank counter attacks. Either Im low lvl because I skipped a few fights before or they are too tanky.

Talk to the white hair brother. The game checks the inventory and if there are 6 then it proceeds.
Is it possible for the system to not count the wood scrapes that you collected before the carpenter tells you to collect them?

jhgmmf

Nov 19, 2017
The screenshot shows what you can play for Goblin-girl Viktor. But i cant transform him into goblin without endig. How can i get it?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Postmortem - Lunacy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hard to tell from this pic.. there's some bridge from south to that, so maybe you can reach it.

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020
Finally, some good fucking game
1682116387590.png
If only I could continue playing it...

Loki Error.JPG Loki Error Moment.JPG
This error occures when I take the western exit of that map.
Can I fix this somehow?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018

F1forhalp

SOTD: Postmortem - Lunacy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
honestly there are so many versions of RPGM around, one can lose track, especially when collecting games off a site like this one. i myself might have installed about 5 or 6 different runtimes over less than 3 years, just to try out some games.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
honestly there are so many versions of RPGM around, one can lose track, especially when collecting games off a site like this one. i myself might have installed about 5 or 6 different runtimes over less than 3 years, just to try out some games.
There are five counting back to Rpg Maker 2000. If you play a lot of these games then the runtimepackages will save you a lot of harddrive space. Especially if all the games only use the retail tilesets/music/sounds/etc. The latest version of Loki will include the RTP because when you're at 2GB, what's another 200mb? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes