• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lol games

Kucyk

Oct 24, 2018
Hello i was hoping ionian corps would be another great game like noxian nights but unfortunately it happened as it did. What hurts me a lot is, in my opinion, a small amount of games in the league of legends universe. Especially looking at how popular it is, how much it offers in terms of the number of different characters, places, possible activities, types of games, etc. . Overall content it is an enormously huge source for projects, which makes me sad that it is not used well because i really like the world of runeterra, What do you think about that?

Reactions: meola147

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Definitely more opportunities to take advantage of for sure, though I imagine some developers are a bit hesitant to try making games using established IPs. Its a bit of a muddy area to be honest.

Have you tried playing The Wind's Disciple? It's a game focused on Janna from League of Legends and is quite good albeit with a bit of jank.

Kucyk

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah i played it was ok. I understand that its complicated and a few factors depend on it, but yes its a pity because i would like to see a well-made game with things/characters that i already know and like. Of course, im not saying that everything is supposed to look like this, because a lot of the content created by the developers is really good. I have a lot of liked ips which i would like to play cool games based on them. They are simply not made which is sad for me