Seeking Loli Games Allowed on the site

U

User_1362989

I'm looking through Loli games that are allowed on F95 Zone, I know a lot of Loli content is banned, but some games are allowed on the site as an exception in rule 7, does anyone know of any games. I've already played Insexual/Incestral Awaking and Life With a Slave: Teaching Feeling. If anyone could recommend a game or two I'd appreciate it, preferably not RPGM.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking through Loli games that are allowed on F95 Zone, I know a lot of Loli content is banned, but some games are allowed on the site as an exception in rule 7, does anyone know of any games. I've already played Insexual/Incestral Awaking and Life With a Slave: Teaching Feeling. If anyone could recommend a game or two I'd appreciate it, preferably not RPGM.
Have you tried using the tag filter on the Latest Updates page? You can also exclude engine prefixes.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=639/nofixes=2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...There's supposed to have one here but I guess they took it out?
A few similar looking games were uploaded and very quickly remove because of rule 7. That could be a banned game, if so mentioning the game is ok but no links.

For games not allowed Hizashi no Naka no Riaru is very good.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't find it on the site. Would you mind pointing out the thread or uploading it somewhere ?
It was here but like Ghoul x Ghoulah it was one of the games that got quickly removed after due to rule 7. Someone did post a link just above, but it also got removed.

The game is around on other sites, but as it's banned it can't be linked to on this one.

Reactions: carrotop1675

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
It was here but like Ghoul x Ghoulah it was one of the games that got quickly removed after due to rule 7. Someone did post a link just above, but it also got removed.

The game is around on other sites, but as it's banned it can't be linked to on this one.
Thank you very much for the answer.
I'll try to find it on some other sites I guess.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ILLUSION games...

just saying... its full 3D customizable and you can create some very...very,very,very small characters of all size and look (from adult to loli, to.. smaller until fairies or even smaller lol).

may worth a try.

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Ah yes, papa ernie giving his non answers. Where can I find a bookstore. Hands me a map. Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously?

Jabamz

Sep 13, 2021

What other sites can these types of games be found on?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Allowed loli games (BY LAW) are the ones where the loli looks like she's 18. A loli can be 18 no problem, it has to do with her way of acting.

But if you're looking for a game where the character is 12 or 13 (beginning puberty), I gotta tell you, regardless of the F95 rules, that game is illegal for you to download (and likely for the dev to upload, and the hoster to host, and F95zone to provide access to).

The UNCRC defines any kind of sex (including cartoons, 3D etc) with any character resembling a minor (and this is assessed, it doesn't matter how old the developer says she/he is)... is a criminal offense. In the US, there is an identical Federal code.

So 1) Do you really think F95zone makes the rules?
2) Are you feeling lucky?