EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
40388742ff1c4950e97fc7d23b42ff9c.gif

Overview:
* Prologue
The year is 20XX, Spring.
In Japan on this day, a female student (big-titted Loli) disappeared...
Then the next time that girl appeared again was in a magical kingdom...​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-28
Release Date: 2019-10-04
Developer: Patreon -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Cheat keys

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RE266666_img_smp3.jpg RE266666_img_smp2.jpg RE266666_img_smp1.jpg RE266666_img_main.jpg 45005defa96e3e46f4e60749e1f7ec87.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
"Loli" heroine
*me, looking at previews*
Uhhhh... where?

No joke, this is the least "loli" heroine I've ever seen advertised as one. The description on DLsite even claims she's 18, never mind the fact that she could easily pass for an adult in any anime or hentai you dropped her in.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
"Loli" heroine
Uhhhh... where?

No joke, this is the least "loli" heroine I've ever seen advertised as one. The description on DLsite even claims she's 18, never mind the fact that she could easily pass for an adult in any anime or hentai you dropped her in.
She`s just cosplaying.
Just like some MILFs dressing in schoolgirl uniforms, as in our hentai doujins!

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
"Loli" heroine
Uhhhh... where?

i echo this sentiment exactly, the word "loli" is generally used to describe a specific body shape, she is the antithesis of the shape, and isn't of the lolita style.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Lose scenes and clothing destruction (based on your health) are basically the only sexual content in the game. 6 lose scenes, one for each level. But the only challenging thing about the combat is getting infinitely stunlocked. Otherwise every level plays pretty much exactly the same.

Putting this "clear.dat" file in the folder with the EXE will unlock the gallery, for anyone curious. Just know that there ain't much to see.

At least the translation is halfway decent :p

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
"Loli" heroine
Uhhhh... where?

Nowadays it seems like every girl who doesn't have DDD sized tits is labeled as a "loli"...

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I don't know what's worse, the fact that this girl is considered an "oppai loli" or the fact that the general public seems to actually agree with this classification, seeing as I just searched for the term and found a bunch of full-grown women just like this one.
Well, to be fair, weebs are also the ones who screech "THICCCC" whenever they see a skinny thigh being squeezed by a pair of socks one size too small, so I guess this is standard.

Not like a care, though. I prefer MILFs anyway. I just wish these people stopped changing the meaning of everything.
The game looks good, so I'll give it a try.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote