1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Lose scenes and clothing destruction (based on your health) are basically the only sexual content in the game. 6 lose scenes, one for each level. But the only challenging thing about the combat is getting infinitely stunlocked. Otherwise every level plays pretty much exactly the same.

Putting this "clear.dat" file in the folder with the EXE will unlock the gallery, for anyone curious. Just know that there ain't much to see.

At least the translation is halfway decent :p
Whoa, it's just a "1" in UTF-16 LE (with BOM). Finally do I see a Japanese game using Unicode, rather than the damned Shift-JIS.

Gromelon

Jul 17, 2017
Very basic game. One physical attack that is just about useless, one magical AoE that you spam on cooldown, jump that has no use and passive, boring enemies that exist just to make levels last some time. Whole game takes about 15 minutes to complete start to finish, story is barely there and ends on cliffhanger. Gallery is unlocked on completion so there's no point in losing. Not a lot of CG in it and it's all about as basic as the rest of the game.

tl;dr Game is not worth time spent on it despite being incredibly short.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
After year fighting against the act of saying that every flat chested women as loli, I don't know what to think about this.

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
I think that the tag "anal sex" is incorrect. I have not seen any anal sex in the gallery.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote