Unity Completed LOLLIPOP! [Final] [The Boys]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the way it is now, the game is unplayable after a few moves nothing moves, maybe the in-game menu
or the whole game freezes completely

Reactions: moi69

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Good thing I've read through comments because I was expecting quick, fun and mindless game with boobies and I got offered almost 2GB (???) boring lagfest and probably a miner as well.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Game seems buggy. I made it through to level 35 or so but then it starts freezing up constantly during play. The download is absurdly large for a game without that many apparent graphics.

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
absolute garbage game, full of freezes, poor art and copied gameplay. wasted space on the harddrive. will think twice about downloading another game by this crew. sorry, really wanted to like it but just nothing there to like.

Reactions: sixpix

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Wow. They managed to take Candy Crush and make it crash consistently on a 2.5k computer. That was really something!

Any way to launch this in windowed mode? Can't see how and most Unity games on 21:9 full screen don't scale well.
Not that this game is in any way worth it, but just for future reference, since this is a problem that keeps happening with 21:9, try and find a program called resize enable. It will allow you to resize windows that are not supposed to be resized. Extremely useful when your games are consistently stretched to the wrong ratio, but it's only a solution if a game allows you to alt+enter and make it windowed. This one does :)

shoodan

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone willing to just extract all the art and put them into a zip? Love jagaimo's art but I'm not dling this.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Art is fantastic and deserving of a better game interface than this. Animations are... decent, audio is randomly applied and nothing special.

The game needs a lot of work to fix stability, and I would take a second pass at the animations if I were them. And add more voices lol.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Censorship tag should be added. It may not have any mosaic or anything, however, like their previous game, they cut genitals from the scene entirely aside from some wet panties maybe. Therefore, I believe that'd still be considered censored.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
unlike just about everyone else here, I actually really like this game. no joke, this is my favorite of the bejeweled/match 3 type games I've ever played. It's just relaxing but like everyone else, it crashes whenever I play it. Got all the way to level 26 before it started but now it's constant.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
absolute garbage game, full of freezes, poor art and copied gameplay. wasted space on the harddrive. will think twice about downloading another game by this crew. sorry, really wanted to like it but just nothing there to like.
C’mon, the art at least is great here

hitsujikun

Oct 29, 2019
this is the weirdest fucking thing i've played, takes up more than a gigabyte in space, freezes constantly, and asks for a firewall access. is this just a cryptominer?

Apr 29, 2018
GPU just randomly spins up to max in the middle of a game, really does make me wonder if there's a crypto miner embedded in it.

Edit: GPU utilization's too low to be mining, it's just horrible Unity optimization things, I guess.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes