Dec 18, 2017
Hahaha, I like that response. Although, this can cause issues for people in countries where this sort of stuff is punishable by law. You can easily say Lona is 24+ but saying a baby that was just born, you can get them from pregnant corpses people after all, is 30 might be *a bit* of a stretch so I wouldn't recommend leaving it in. In the end its your game and your call.
Or you know, those affected by laws could avoid games like these.

Starman

May 31, 2017
So if you kill the fortune teller she comes back as one of those big "meat lump" monstrosity taking over the whole shop, i wasn't expecting that lmao

Edit: killing it drops a golden chest which seem to have random loot, so far i got a longbow on my first kill then a sausage on my second one
Huh. So where does the Happy Merchant go at night then? He goes to the Oriental Commerce at nighttime typically but he obviously isn't there once the place is flooded up to your neck in abominations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Is there any option to disable scat and urination? Looks interesting, but that's not stuff I really want to pick around if I can help it.

zzikk

May 8, 2020
5cb185f2da77ab71a0c7fceefc2c2e7e - копия - копия - копия.jpg 5cb185f2da77ab71a0c7fceefc2c2e7e - копия - копия - копия - копия.jpg

where to give birth, or what needs to be done so that the child does not leave?
I broke my head
please help who knows what the problem is

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 657801 View attachment 657802

I broke my head
Didn't the dev imply that when this event happens you pretty much secure yourself an extra life? Now if you die you supposedly get to pick if you want to play as your child. Or did I completely misunderstand the deal?

Easy way to test, save and die.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I broke my head
Just did a test. If you give birth to a Human or a Moot, the baby disappears as it acts like a extra life. You can only keep the other babies (goblin, orc kind, abomination, fish kind, etc).

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Moot Lona.png
Moot Lona, save file included if you want to play as moot Lona. The game is from the beginning with *some* stats carried over (level 39 w/ 43 skill points to spend, may or may not have cheated in the play through to obtain Moot Lona).

Last edited:

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Hey dev, any chances of adding variety to the civilian clothes?

Obviously not a big priority but would be neat to have a change in colour aside from brown, red and boots.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Man I nearly had a heart attack, the guide got moved to page 68 from page 69 (a sad loss of the magical number) and I didn't realize it so I thought someone deleted it. Learnt my lesson, made an offline backup now.

So if you want to read the guide, go to page 68 instead of page 69.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes