mordet

Apr 21, 2020
my targeted end game level should around 40~50(without rebirth)
EXP is a deep shit for balance.
i will wait formore info and gameplay experience report b4 next change on exp.
I thought that the exp function was an exponentional function, but it's an logistics function with l=2500 and k=70, right?

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
It doesn't matter what race a person is, Anyone from anywhere can like or hate anything. What are you trying to do, suggesting that a certain group of people like certain things that others may find bad more than others?
i mean what a coincidence

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
i am sorry but i guess it´s like midnight in asian time zone..
anyways, i wonder if asians like these kind of sadistic game more than white people ?
That's a needlessly pointed question. Let's keep this civil and end that particular train of thought right here.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
So what's new with the v 0. 3.7 ? any new content ? I check the change log on page 1 and it doesn't contain the necessary information so I ask lol

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
I think somebody around page 77 posted a changelog. But it is one new area with stuff (Doom fortress) and Bugfix (Most prominent a hitbox fix)

Reactions: agriasoaks

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Btw, ZedTed on your guide, you wrote that the cutoff point for getting assaulted was 200 Weak, that is only true for NPCs with weapons when you have more then 100 Sexy, it seems. Drunks have a much lower threshold of 100 Weak and 75 Sexy. citizens have a much higher one. I don't konw how high it is. Or if they eventually will start attacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed
Dec 21, 2019
suggesting that a certain group of people like certain things that others may find bad more than others?
Uhh, yes that is exactly correct. Of course there are cultural and regional tastes and preferences when it comes to just about everything. Food, music, entertainment, media, even what people find attractive in the opposite sex, it's in everything. So I don't know what you're trying to say but it's weird.
anyways, i wonder if asians like these kind of sadistic game more than white people ?
That was an insensitive way of wording that question, come on now surely you realize that. As far as who "likes" them I have no idea, safe to assume lots of white people are here playing it and liking it. But Asians are the ones who MAKE 99% of the games like this. That's just how it is, doesn't necessarily need any further exploration.

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Is there any way to stand up? Anytime pretty much anything H-scene related happens to the MC, you're stuck crawling around at the speed of a tortoise with no prospects that I see of standing up. Resting at >10 food does nothing as far as I can tell.

EDIT: I rested like 5 times in a row and that seemed to stand me up. Is there any alternative to this?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there any way to stand up? Anytime pretty much anything H-scene related happens to the MC, you're stuck crawling around at the speed of a tortoise with no prospects that I see of standing up. Resting at >10 food does nothing as far as I can tell.

EDIT: I rested like 5 times in a row and that seemed to stand me up. Is there any alternative to this?
There's a herb you can collect in the forest that restores stamina. It's almost necessary for some fights because of how prolonged they are. Remember to pick up/equip a scythe when gathering~

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
sure but it seems like cecile always at front while rat at back which isnt ideal and cecille then get killed all the time.
how to prevent this ?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
You want the boring answer or the inconvenient one?
Let's start with the boring one: You don't. You never use them if you want them alive or every time you do, you assume that she'll get cornerfucked until she dies.
The inconvenient one: Spam the "Rally Trumpet" abillity, and hope she doesn't get fucked up. It won't let her attack, it'll slow you down and it's no guaranty but, hey!

Good question: you would think the slope, but I never get much success with straight up prostitution. It's slow, dangerous, messy, pays badly and isn't very fun. the logic would be that you would want to sell your virginity to one guy that gets the "full package" so you can get the biggest benefit from the larger multiplier. However, the sprite work is somewhat confusing and it becomes hard to do the QTE correctly. So you lose a lot of value there.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
For all the people I see that think the game is frustrating but are still interested in playing, just mess around with the game files. If you have a specific issue..then change it yourself. Due to the nature of the game, you can simply decrypt everything and edit it in plain text. The dev has a clear vision and isn't looking to compromise. There is a fine line between challenging and being a chore to play. I made a few tweaks and now I'm enjoying it much more than before.

I personally think inventory weight systems in any game are complete garbage. So I removed it. Simply change a single + to a - and now items subtract weight instead of add it. You want the ability to use better weapons but want to be a Nympho instead? Simply comment out the line that restricts it. You can edit every aspect of this game. Your options are limitless.

The only thing I want now is the ability to retain money across screens. I understand the whole economy thing with buying and selling coins..but it just seems like another unnecessary system to add on top of the already brutal slog. All it does is force you to spend everything you have at once. Right now I'm just keeping track of what I have and adding it back through the console each time I need it. I'm sure there is a way to make it stick somewhere in the files..I just haven't found it yet.

I love the art and core gameplay, but the convoluted mess of systems only seem to create artificial difficulty. I absolutely understand the reasons for the various systems, I just feel they add unnecessary padding. Either way, I'm glad I backed this. Its a quality game for sure. A rare quality in the genre it seems. It just needs a few personal QOL tweaks. I won't bother with a game that doesn't respect my time.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
You want the boring answer or the inconvenient one?
Let's start with the boring one: You don't. You never use them if you want them alive or every time you do, you assume that she'll get cornerfucked until she dies.
The inconvenient one: Spam the "Rally Trumpet" abillity, and hope she doesn't get fucked up. It won't let her attack, it'll slow you down and it's no guaranty but, hey!

Good question: you would think the slope, but I never get much success with straight up prostitution. It's slow, dangerous, messy, pays badly and isn't very fun. the logic would be that you would want to sell your virginity to one guy that gets the "full package" so you can get the biggest benefit from the larger multiplier. However, the sprite work is somewhat confusing and it becomes hard to do the QTE correctly. So you lose a lot of value there.
thats lame

I mean sure selling virginity to the one guy to get your maximum value

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes