chien180

Feb 4, 2020
More item codes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weird, don't have that issue. Did you assign the buttons in the 'Skills' section in the menu?

Strange, might have been a change in one of the updates; I'll verify this later.

Yeet, and it's formatted as well. Much thanks for both the codes and the formatting work.

My bad, you only write the "$data_xxxxxx" part. it's supposed to be "Item Name = ItemID"
Hello zed. Its me again. Can you update your guide with new add weapon console <3

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
somehow the girl in the in the left Tarven alway attack and try to kill me,so i accident kill her. what i do now?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Hello zed. Its me again. Can you update your guide with new add weapon console <3
I'll do it later at night (~7-9 hours) along with a few other updates people sent me, need to translate some history stuff and play some minecraft first.

somehow the girl in the in the left Tarven alway attack and try to kill me,so i accident kill her. what i do now?
Maybe your morality is too low, they are hostile to the criminal faction.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
well somehow i manager to kill the private captain lol. now i dont know how to end this game :))

any1 walkthought the end-worm hole yet?

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
can you change her personality for sex or you are stuck with the trait you choosed? i don't want her to be a nympho all the time.
It's possible if you're willing to mod the game. But there's no simple way to do it in-game that I'm aware of. There's a general modding guide on this page: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-3-8-0-eccma417.49993/page-33

In my game Lona has the Nympho trait but has the Timid personality. I didn't like the Nympho personality, but wanted the Juicing ability.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Ok I think i have a fix for the sex battle skills displaying on the UI for v0.3.8.0

Unpack and open Data/Scripts/Editables/110_map_hud.rb and comment out (put a # in front of) the following lines containing "battle_sex_abxy", which should now look like

Code:
        #["Wound_Stats",            607,    13],
        ["hotkey_asdf",            120,    333],
        ["hotkey_qwer",            416,    333],
        ["battle_sex_ux",        120,    333],
        # ["battle_sex_abxy",        120,    333],
        ["X_Layout",            88,        340],
        ["Small_Number",        104,    342],
        ["Y_Layout",            138,    340],
Code:
                #:wound_layout,
                :hotkey_asdf,
                :hotkey_qwer,
                :battle_sex_ux,
                # :battle_sex_abxy,
                :x_layout,
                :x_number,
                :y_layout,
                :y_number,
                :time_layout,
Leave the third one as it is (instead of my original post which said to uncomment this)

Code:
def refresh_battle_sex_ux
    # @battle_sex_abxy.opacity  = (@player.actor.action_state == :sex && $game_actors[1].sta >=0 && WolfPad.plugged_in?) ? 255 : 0
    @battle_sex_ux.opacity  = (@player.actor.action_state == :sex && $game_actors[1].sta >=0) ? 255 : 0
end

Last edited:
Reactions: cc214 and darkashy

jneutron85

Mar 2, 2020
THat is Cecile. She is hostile if your morality is low. I had to increase it to 20 before she stopped attacking me. If you can reload because she leads to quest line and does not respawn like the other people in the tavern. Just try to avoid her until you can improve your morality.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This game is insane in the amount of work that has gone into it but between the clunky combat system and hard to edit saves this game is rather niche in my opinion. Also the way money is handled is way over-engineered and should have just stuck with simple gold amounts.

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to reach the event where the lady with the crystal ball meets the wraith looking guy? I was messing around trying to kill her and accidentally stumbled onto this. I don't know how it's triggered.

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
I know it's not very lore friendly, but I managed to change Lona's skintone and hair colour. She's now pale and brunette in my game, haha. I think it turned out pretty well (I changed the sprites too).

Having dug through the graphics files pretty extensively, it really made me appreciate how much work went into this game. The amount of complexity when it comes to the different animations and the way the images layer on top of each other is really impressive. You take it for granted when playing the game, but going through the files individually really makes you realise how much effort must have gone into it all.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
I know it's not very lore friendly, but I managed to change Lona's skintone and hair colour. She's now pale and brunette in my game, haha. I think it turned out pretty well (I changed the sprites too).

Having dug through the graphics files pretty extensively, it really made me appreciate how much work went into this game. The amount of complexity when it comes to the different animations and the way the images layer on top of each other is really impressive. You take it for granted when playing the game, but going through the files individually really makes you realise how much effort must have gone into it all.
it look really nice. we need more mod about her skin and hair color now

Reactions: Nnonname999
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes