garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Do you have the seedbed status on your character. Cause from what I'm seeing the error could be because you have stack of seedbed that causes the pregnancy speed to go into 0 or under and leads to crash

I went with this and never got into any crash like that related to pregnancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: International

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
yes indeed. so the script mod is incompatible with me seedbed?
Probably since the crash did mention negative array
Seedbed status is flat deduction from the pregnancy speed of the affected species so if the value went to 0 or under it crashes :rolleyes:

Dzan999

Jul 17, 2020
Any chance that Grey Rat will get a taunt skill; or super armor when he attacks? I know he is supposed to be a damage sponge for Cecily and Lona to whoop ass but he can't do it effectively as it is all based on his position during engagements and doesn't help when he is the last one to get into a fight because of his speed.

**Edit: Threeway between Grey Rat and Cecily when?

Reactions: jaruh and NitroSM

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
How do I level up Lona with the console and how do I add more improvement points with the console?

Rinnith

Jul 12, 2019
For future reference, how does one go about installing the update patches?
For small patches, you just need to decrypt the game and put the patched files in their respectable folders. However for the bigger updates, i.e. 0.4.0.4 or 0.4.0.5, you just need to download the game again and move your old save file to new folder.

Iso-propyl-potatene

Aug 18, 2018
is there any other h scenes other than the orcs and bandits?

yeah there are quite a few. Easy way to see a few is to get the prostitute trait and whore yourself out. There are a good number of others too.

So, question. Does anyone know how the 'sex skills' as displayed in the 'Sex Stats' Screen work? IE: Oral Skill, Handjob Skill, Anal Skill, Vaginal Skill? Do they affect anything? And how does increasing them work? From what I seem they go up and down somewhat randomly. So it doesn't seem to me that gaining them matters in the slightest, since they don't stick. But I'm not sure. Just curious about them.

For instance, I've had lona give a few blowjobs, no other sex, the oral skill seemed to go up. Was like 20 something. Think the 'inexperienced' tag changed to something else. Then after heading out and checking it again, it's 11 and back to inexperienced. Just wonderin what's going on, if anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
more detail please
where when who what how?

r u modded anything?
That bug is from having seedbed status after having modded preg duration array to be lower/faster. The seedbed further lowers duration, and that duration becomes negative, so you get that crash.

File Reproduction.rb, function create_preg_cycle

I know this because I encountered the same bug and I fixed it on my modded version.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018

From what I seem they go up and down somewhat randomly. So it doesn't seem to me that gaining them matters in the slightest, since they don't stick. But I'm not sure. Just curious about them.

They depend on how much stamina you have. Also mood and health affects abilities. So, you can be expert on all but it won't matter if you're worn out from fatigue or fucked until you have injuries to vag and ass. Play around with it and check the status acording to mood and health and stamina.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iso-propyl-potatene

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Corrected English fan translation merged with newest updates from 0.4.0.5. New content in FishTown, but as eccma417 said; it is not to be accessable until 0.4.1.0 or some such. Really miss sed command in Linux btw... : )

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Corrected English fan translation merged with newest updates from 0.4.0.5. New content in FishTown, but as eccma417 said; it is not to be accessable until 0.4.1.0 or some such. Really miss sed command in Linux btw... : )
Thanks again CaiNanE ... One thing that I keep correcting in every update is the anoying (at least for me) typo of "Rouges" everytime I encounter bandits... Will it be possible to add that to future translations? I will see if I find more typos and will try to correct them.

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone think this game is good for someone who doesn't like shit, piss, and lots of blood? The art looks pretty high quality but I don't wanna play if most of the scenes are like that.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes