CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I know it's not very lore friendly, but I managed to change Lona's skintone and hair colour. She's now pale and brunette in my game, haha. I think it turned out pretty well (I changed the sprites too).

Having dug through the graphics files pretty extensively, it really made me appreciate how much work went into this game. The amount of complexity when it comes to the different animations and the way the images layer on top of each other is really impressive. You take it for granted when playing the game, but going through the files individually really makes you realise how much effort must have gone into it all.
Do you plan to release it here? I think it looks really good even though I like the original as well.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
humm. where to have sex with mood so i can have mood baby? any method to increased lona's pre chance guy?

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Here's my pale skin + brown hair mod if anyone wants it:

**v2 updated link** Just noticed a file that I missed (belly texture for pregnant or swollen state). If I see anymore things that I missed while I'm playing the game, I'll fix them and update the download link. So if you use this mod, check back occasionally and see if there's a newer version.

----

Much simpler installation instructions thanks to ZedTed. Just download RPG Maker Decrypter ( ) and then follow the instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-3-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-3588002 then let my modded files overwrite the extracted files.

You'll see a message when you load an old save saying something like "outdated game version" after you've modded your game. This is to be expected. You can just ignore it and and keep using your old saves without issue. If the message bothers you, @Emperor_Indiora_Doom_Volt has a modding guide which explains how to get rid of it: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-3-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-3358108

A few extra things to note:

- Sorry, but I won't be doing any alternative hair colours or skin tones. I made this for my own personal use based on my own personal preferences. Changing the hair colour isn't something that can be done in 30 seconds. You have to go through all the graphics files and change every single image that features Lona's hair, for both the portraits and the sprites. That being said, it's not hard to do — all you need is GIMP and some patience. So there's nothing to stop someone else taking the files I've made and editing them further to their own liking.

- This mod affects both Human and Moot Lona.

- Every time you download a new version of the game, you'll need to go through the installation steps again to reapply the modded skin/hair colour.

- If any future game update adds new images of Lona (either as portraits or sprites) those will be with Lona's original skin + hair and there will be a mismatch. I can't promise that I'll keep this mod up to date with any future changes.

- I adjusted the opacity of many of the overlays that get applied to Lona's skin (e.g. dirt, wounds, wetness, blushing) to accommodate the paler skin. I haven't playtested it too thoroughly yet, but based on what I've seen they look fine so far. But I just had to estimate a lot of it so I probably didn't always get the balance 100% perfect.

- I may have missed something along the way, although I looked through the files pretty thoroughly. So when playing the game, there's a small chance that there might be a frame or an image where Lona temporarily reverts to her original look.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
In the latest version ( v3.8.0 downloaded from here ), I have every interractions with Lisa completely silent ( and can't even buy her stuff in the Market ) UNLESS I turn my game's language in Chinese. Anyone knows is it's a normal bug and will be fixed soon ? Also this text stuff also applies to Milo, except he talks in Chinese when you select English as your language.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
In the latest version ( v3.8.0 downloaded from here ), I have every interractions with Lisa completely silent ( and can't even buy her stuff in the Market ) UNLESS I turn my game's language in Chinese. Anyone knows is it's a normal bug and will be fixed soon ? Also this text stuff also applies to Milo, except he talks in Chinese when you select English as your language.
Someone made this some pages back.. Found it! it was here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-3-8-0-eccma417.49993/page-80#post-3553640 and Rengesus made it.
You could try and see if it works. But not everything is translated. Also the milo from 0.3.8.0 differs from the one in this rar file. So, you'll need to paste the later segment in CompMilo.txt to the one in the rar file. It won't be english but the game won't break at least. Or if you know how to translete it do that and paste the new compmilo content in to that segement. There is a tranlation guide at page 33.

Lisa works fine for me. Never spoke anything other than English so far.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Here's my pale skin + brown hair mod if anyone wants it:

To install it you need RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker Decrypter ( ). If you don't have RPG Maker VX Ace you can get a free trial. This is the only process I know of to replace files and mod the game. If anyone knows a simpler way then let me know. It'd be great if at some point there could be modding functionality built into the game, with a simple "override" folder that people can drop files into to override game files. It'd make modding a lot more user-friendly and approachable.
Yeet.

Also, there is a much easier way to do all the installation steps, using the freeware "RPG Maker XP / VX / VX Ace Decrypter by Falo". Here is a guide (with pictures) on how to use it for LonaRPG. It also allows you to easily override the game files too.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Yeet.

Also, there is a much easier way to do all the installation steps, using the freeware "RPG Maker XP / VX / VX Ace Decrypter by Falo". Here is a guide (with pictures) on how to use it for LonaRPG. It also allows you to easily override the game files too.
Wow, much simpler. Thanks for that! I'm new to modding RPG Maker games so I had a bad feeling I was doing things in a needlessly convoluted way. I've edited my original post with your instructions.

• Hey there
Reactions: ZedTed

laoalalla

Sep 28, 2018
I know it's not very lore friendly, but I managed to change Lona's skintone and hair colour. She's now pale and brunette in my game, haha. I think it turned out pretty well (I changed the sprites too).

Having dug through the graphics files pretty extensively, it really made me appreciate how much work went into this game. The amount of complexity when it comes to the different animations and the way the images layer on top of each other is really impressive. You take it for granted when playing the game, but going through the files individually really makes you realise how much effort must have gone into it all.
Can you share this change? Yours looks better imo

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I feel like in this game you need to focus either on sex or on combat, you can't balance both. And the nympho class with prostitution is actually very crappy compared to the "tough" path and using melee combat, you just do a portion of the damage with weapons and that's huge in early- mid game, selling yourself is just very inferior to just grinding stuff in the wild and doing quests, and food itself is very overpriced while hunting for bunnies is astronomically easy and it gives you like 4 raw food, meanwhile prostitution is risky and more often than not you barely get enough money to survive.

Of course you can always have sex with any path you want but i find it a bit anticlimactic to resort to prostitution with the warrior path and all the advantages it gives you, and as far as i see you are stuck with either "prudish"or "whorish" personality permanently, you can't get more variation than that -correct me if i'm wrong- but those are my impressions after playing the game a few hours, the games become extremely hard and complicated with nymphomaniac path and being a warrior is just trivial.

still i like this game.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
the tag is missing " gay "?? +1 when i testing the juicing skill on one of the goblin1 it come out the goblin2 hit on the goblin1 while the goblin1 is doing noughty thing with lona and after that it show a heart shape on goblin2 head then ignoring me and start to keep raping the goblin1 until he dead... very nice view watching them bang each other...

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
the tag is missing " gay "?? +1 when i testing the juicing skill on one of the goblin1 it come out the goblin2 hit on the goblin1 while the goblin1 is doing noughty thing with lona and after that it show a heart shape on goblin2 head then ignoring me and start to keep raping the goblin1 until he dead... very nice view watching them bang each other...
Oh yeah, goblins rape anything that is downed. This includes male humans. Wanted to make a meme for that but that's gonna have to wait.

Reactions: Ashkun and darkashy

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Oh yeah, goblins rape anything that is downed. This includes male humans. Wanted to make a meme for that but that's gonna have to wait.
I found out about that on the orc research quest with the doctor, they just started raping him that was pretty cool kinda want more of that tbh but i get that's not this game's main focus

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes