CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yo, eccma417! Tried to play 0.4.2.0 with a save from 0.4.0.2 and whip is borked. I don't know if it is my fault for having whip or nah. Save and log file:

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Are there any interesting events/characters in the slums outside of the city walls, particularly the slums? I'm role-playing a character who fled the city because of temporary outrage of finding out of the monsters in the starting dungeon. I couldn't take the ship to get out, so I got rid of my belongings and settled/hid in the slums for the time being by getting rid of everything (besides food). I'm wondering if any of these slums though have any interesting people in it to meet. Browsing around. May do some exploring outside of the slums, too. Fun way to spice this new attempt anyway.

Funny, I got raped there in the slums and received yellow semen. Now I know how yellow semen started. It started from all these diseased people outside of the gates!!
Nope, slums are randomly-generated locations, there isn't much interesting there

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yo, eccma417! Tried to play 0.4.2.0 with a save from 0.4.0.2 and whip is borked. I don't know if it is my fault for having whip or nah. Save and log file:
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.1.0
===== -*fixed, some NPC SKILL PICKUP structure. will ruin your save if anyone is fighting in your game. ======
===== if ur save got no one fighting. PLEASE LEAVE AND ENTER THE MAP AGAIN and then shits should be fine.======

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
What are the maximum numbers that require Lona to unload her waste? I just see numbers on the character page. Might be better if they're progress bars?
If you didn't choose a personality, a don't know what's the problem. I had some difficulties with mood control only when she had tough personality, for all the others (and neutral) you should just feed her well and let her rest. Neutral is the easiest to play.
Do personalities change other things besides raw stats and portrait (timid is way too cute[want to protect that smile] but im playing as warrior)?

wryter > I forgot the exact numbers, basic needs requires around 500 and up, under stimulation incontinence is around more than 1500 or 2000 and forced incontinence happens I think above 3000.

Peppa01 > Tough personality loses mood on urination and defecation, that might be the cause. (She's cute and proud ^^)

jaruh > Yeah mostly dialogue reactions and mood reactions, for example Tough Lona loses mood on basic needs and intercourse, but gains mood when she kills something (not counting attacking something, all personalities have that). Timid lona loses mood when an enemy dies, no change on basic needs, and loses less satiation (hunger) on sleep. Nympho Lona is a cute pervert that gains mood on almost everything the other two don't like doing xD

• Wow
Reactions: jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
is there a way to trick milo with a fake head? now that i can finally read that(now how i can get his head), i think there´s a way to do that

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I tought was use "magic" what reduce mood on timid build, well, that sucks, also why kill skeletons reduce mood? i mean, they are dead already

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
is there a way to trick milo with a fake head?
I tought was use "magic" what reduce mood on timid build, well, that sucks, also why kill skeletons reduce mood? i mean, they are dead already
I'm not sure about that, I've only completed it with Adam's.
Magic does reduce it with each use, regardless of persona but nothing a good drink can't fix :D I wanna see Lona drunk someday ^^

• Thinking Face

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I wanna see Lona drunk someday ^^
So u get double mood damage in mage builds? turn out that the .4 for each point on combat skills are not that bad :ROFLMAO:
I was trying to see if a bandit would drop his head (using cannibal trait), well, adam uses a mask so milo have not way to know him right? but i got nothing :1

jackybendys

Jun 2, 2020
How to sleep as well? why when i sleep just recover 10-15 stamina only,but i see someone can heal full stamina and health in sleep? what must i suppose to do?

gypsymoth

Jan 20, 2019
I will 100% purchase this game on release. The dev is a genius

My only criticism so far is that it feels too difficult to survive in slavery. & I'd really like to see the slavery portion fleshed out more with its own objectives, work, status's, etc. I think this game could greatly benefit from longer & more complex enslaved gameplay.

P.S. eccma417 The merchant slaver's appearance is hilarious. I love that even in such a dark game you found a place for humor. God bless Eccma & god bless 4chan

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
ok cool game and shieet i really like the dark souly feel but one question here(cus i fail to see any logic in it)

gobos fishpeople or any other dingus' who can enslave me to "breed" are just shamelessly smashing my abdomen and or fisting holes to the point of abortion... like WTF? do you want a baby or wut?
even if i pump myself full of red potion to the point of almost perfect health, they will eventually abuse me so hard i'll just fart(queef) red with skulls.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Who comes to the end of pregnancies among fishpeople? Even though I have all the vital signs, Lona aborts. And if it is not from her even the shaman gives her a potion which made her abort because she does not carry their offspring. What is the cycle for reaching the end of a pregnancy?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes