Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
That's correct, you have to do the pickpocket quest first. Load a save before taking the invitation (just to be extra sure) and go to Doom Fort, do the pickpocket quest, wait a copule of days, then talk to Adam again and complete that quest. Afterwards you can return to Noer and do Milo's quest, you'll get the option to warn Adam.
Ah, thanks. I think that will have to wait till the save files break with an update then. I'm pretty sure I've saved over all my slots from before Milo's quest started (and if I haven't, I can't face going that far back!).

Bob_Dole

May 13, 2018
Skimming through the code, after decompression the calls will come from separate files (you can do this RPG Maker). For sprites, Charset sprite resources are handled in CHSCConfig and for portraits and poses, those are in PConfig. Scripts (from what I saw), don't need to be touched since they all use same defs in these two folders. I might have missed something, so trial & error is your best bet :) GL
I already found them during my attempt last night but it didn't result in anything on the portrait. It looks like some more info/data or however the portrait system was done needs to add some new things into the CHS_Data.rvdata2 file to maybe get it to work, but thats the part I am stuck on. This is my first time touching anything RPG maker aswell so I'm not the most knowledgeable about how the editor itself functions or how to read these specific files in the editor unless it needs some extra plugins or anything to be able to edit and configure custom systems that cannot be edited with plane text documents.

Anyways I think I am going to stop trying to figure some things out with this specific game because I just found out about the situation a couple days ago, and it most likely means means I'm not going to possibly get any help from EccmA417 on this forum.

Well, thank you EccmA417 for doing some great work with the game and for getting me interested in finally having a look into how RPG maker games do their thing.

• Sad
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
That's correct, you have to do the pickpocket quest first. Load a save before taking the invitation (just to be extra sure) and go to Doom Fort, do the pickpocket quest, wait a copule of days, then talk to Adam again and complete that quest. Afterwards you can return to Noer and do Milo's quest, you'll get the option to warn Adam.
Didn't know that, will add that info to the guide, thanks.

P.S. ZedTed, you are missing the "Kill the Woodsons" quest. They are the creepy inbred redneck cultists hiding on a farm in the north. You get the quest from Fort Doom.
All the new quests and stuff are gonna take a while to add due to being unable to play the game at the moment. Thanks for the heads-up though.

man i saw how it sent down between wryter and eccma,
Is that why redknight00 was here? Damn. And now eccma is called 'Deleted member #2204703', double damn.

Eccma if you are reading this, let it be known that your game is in the top 5 best eroge I have played and I have played 2 Terrabytes worth of eroge.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Didn't know that, will add that info to the guide, thanks.

All the new quests and stuff are gonna take a while to add due to being unable to play the game at the moment. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Is that why redknight00 was here? Damn. And now eccma is called 'Deleted member #2204703', double damn.

Eccma if you are reading this, let it be known that your game is in the top 5 best eroge I have played and I have played 2 Terrabytes worth of eroge.
Wait i know that redkniht00 was here and all but was the dev deleted permently or is he just suspended becuse a saw the conversetion betwin him and the other guy and whail it's true that he responded angrely that is not a reason to get puniched he was probobly just in a bad mood any one who played this game for some time would know that the dev is a hard worker and that he responds to bug reports quckliy AND FIXES THEM i hope the dev does not get upset he made a game that many of us would die for and i respect both he's imagination and dadicatoin

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
That mean it can be played with the previous ver engl text?
I'd use the Git version for this one as it is updated on the same day with the addition to system for the audio control.

EDIT: After closer inspection, the patch translation is superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaruh

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
For items:
Code:
$game_party.gain_item($data_items[x],y)
Where x is the item ID you want (there's a table somewhere in this thread) and y is the quantity you want of said item.

To prepare food you need:
10 points spent in Survival
Alchemy trait
There's floating notes and books around the worldspace. Some of them will have recipes. Not sure if they're needed if you know what you're doing.
Try this: meet those two requirements above, then get 2 Animal Meat and 1 Wooden Club.
Now plonk down your Cauldron and Open it then place those ingredients in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need the trait. You can actually use the refugee event cook pot to do your cooking. Sadly it wont work in survival mode since your food would already be expired. :(

Apr 9, 2020
guys i need help so i sacreficed the dude to the sea witch and now i dont know what to do a heard about this godess quast line that gives you a new item doeas any one konw what i should do to activate that quast

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
lel i adore this game but dev dude is a mystery to me...
and yeah, i was following each deleted post and lmao
so much rage for nothing

it's a shame we can't be a part of it anymore(but 1000 keks delivered)

game question: what's lvl cap for lona? any? none?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes