Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
You mean the sex stats? Type $game_player.actor.record_cumin_vaginal+=999, it will add that number to your sex stat count (for anal, you type anal, for mouth, type mouth).
Here's a list of all the sex stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it works but not what i had in mind as in what she would have right then and there inside of her because that outpost before you reach the abomination lair lona was exhausted there and the monsters kept doing her until all three areas were full before crashing i am guessing due to the max amount was reached and tried to surpass that well i was just trying what i can thank you for your help~

Reactions: SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
What does this mean? :PogChamp:
I guess we'll have that option in the future, alongside divorce and widowing :D oh yeah footjobs, balls and pussy eating too lol (record_footjob_count, record_cunnilingus_given_count, record_fellatio_count).

it works but not what i had in mind
I'm not sure how to pull that one off, but it should be possible. If I figure it out, I'll let you know. Though it's odd, the max values for cums are 1000 and they're defined...shouldn't go over that :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So,only 3 traits increase Will :
-Tough which locks out a lot of traits.
-Hitchhiker which requires 15 points in the Survival skill and level 30, also, seems to be not a good skill as well.
-Whore of Babylon which, euh, requires level 40, Jesus.

Is Will such an important stat ? What does it do anyways, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere at all ?

Also, from Bloodlust description: "Sex attacks will deal damage when based on Combat Skill"
Does this mean if I pick this and put no point in Combat Skill Lona's sex attack will suffer greatly ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh
Apr 9, 2020
-Hitchhiker which requires 15 points in the Survival skill and level 30, also, seems to be not a good skill as well.

Is Will such an important stat ? What does it do anyways, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere at all ?

Also, from Bloodlust description: "Sex attacks will deal damage when based on Combat Skill"
Does this mean if I pick this and put no point in Combat Skill Lona's sex attack will suffer greatly ?
i am not sure about will but blood lust will make you deal atack damege(rea damge) on top of sex damege(pink damage) however i think you have to have the tough personality for it to take affect becuse i got it as a nympho and it did'nt work waile when i had the defult persona it did work

Reactions: Yukihirou

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
it works but not what i had in mind as in what she would have right then and there inside of her because that outpost before you reach the abomination lair lona was exhausted there and the monsters kept doing her until all three areas were full before crashing i am guessing due to the max amount was reached and tried to surpass that well i was just trying what i can thank you for your help~
Do you use my optimization mod?
And what is error message (it should be saved in game folder in error_log<Date>_<Time>_XX.txt )

It helps you in resisting arousal (hot status, slightly reduces its accumulation and increases amount needed to accumulate to get hot status debuff).
On survival mode helps with not puking from some things (like swallowing too much) and makes it harder to get addicted to some things and resistance to addiction debuffs to those things.
With scat enabled, it also controls limit to how much you can hold it before poo/pee.

• Wow
Reactions: jaruh and Yukihirou

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Is Will such an important stat ? What does it do anyways
Also, from Bloodlust...
"Will" also increase the amount of "herbs" u can get per area (like dragon root) [is a lie]
Bloodlust, what i get, it increase ur sex dmg adding points from ur combat skill

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
"Will" also increase the amount of "herbs" u can get per area (like dragon root)
No, you mix "Will" stat and "Wisdom" trait. They're different.

P.S. version 0.4.3.0 is out (not in OP yet, so if you want to pirate, you can do it now), updated optimization post with V7 which is basically V6 but with different folder for easy installation in 0.4.3.0.

Reactions: Yukihirou and jaruh
Apr 9, 2020
No, you mix "Will" stat and "Wisdom" trait. They're different.

P.S. version 0.4.3.0 is out (not in OP yet, so if you want to pirate, you can do it now), updated optimization post with V7 which is basically V6 but with different folder for easy installation in 0.4.3.0.
can you show me how to do it in deitale please

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
can you show me how to do it in deitale please
Do what exactly?
If how to install optimization, it's all written in my optimization post in "how to install". For 0.4.3.0 it's literally just extract files and it'll just work without any workaround like I had to do before.
If how to pirate, find a source to get a game from (ideally by supporting dev) and check forum rules on uploading.

Last edited:
Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
Do what exactly?
If how to install optimization, it's all written in my optimization post in "how to install". For 0.4.3.0 it's literally just extract files and it'll just work without any workaround like I had to do before.
If how to pirate, find a source to get a game from (ideally by supporting dev) and check forum rules on uploading.
thanks alot

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
Do what exactly?
kk I'll try and check that, thank you

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
well its logical that pepole have difrent valuess so depaning on there personalty and expirences they can argu about the price of thing
if you try to sell lets say a playstaition IRL not all pupole would give you the same price a kid may be willing to buy it for an expancive price . but you would have to significantlly decress the price if its for a adult who is not intrested in games to buy it becuse for him its not worth that much so you need to be smart in convicing him to buy it with a high price
im talking about the coins price , not the items price , what I meant is why the fuck Lona worked as dancer and she did 3k "money" and then the boss gave her like 7 littlel coins and those sell to any npc for 200 approximately "money" (I know the price of sell increases with the one of the stats) in my opinion thats totally bullshit because 5 euros are 5 euros you might have a lower or a higher wage and buy more or less things depending on the cost of life in your country but man money is money and his value doesn't depend by who is holding it.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
im talking about the coins price , not the items price , what I meant is why the fuck Lona worked as dancer and she did 3k "money" and then the boss gave her like 7 littlel coins...
The unfair transaction is deliberate as far as I know. Wrote it in a guide written by yours truly:
"| > Payout for this quest is 1 small copper coin for every 600p earned (e.g. getting 3800p gives you 6 small copper coins) not sure how the left-over P is calculated but you normally get below 200p left."

Interesting thing to note is that this is for all prostitution 'activities'. Besides that with the beggars, they give you food instead of coins. Sorta makes story sense because that's how prostitutes treated in such a setting (badly) and also makes sense balance wise so you don't get filthy rich fast.

Reactions: mrwolf14 and jaruh

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
im talking about the coins price , not the items price , what I meant is why the fuck Lona worked as dancer and she did 3k "money" and then the boss gave her like 7 littlel coins and those sell to any npc for 200 approximately "money" (I know the price of sell increases with the one of the stats) in my opinion thats totally bullshit because 5 euros are 5 euros you might have a lower or a higher wage and buy more or less things depending on the cost of life in your country but man money is money and his value doesn't depend by who is holding it.
Hm, I'm guessing from 7 copper coins, you means you earned like 4200 trading points from dancing, correct ?
Well, it's simple, mama take 2/3 of your earning, you take 1/3. It's her etablissememt after all.

Reactions: mrwolf14

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How much cum does Lona have to chug before getting the Semen Addiction status?
Or is it down to taking in a plethora of dicks?

Also (not sure if already posted):

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.3.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now that's alot of QoL fix in the newest patch
Eccma also fixed Cocona vs Cecily morality problem.
Also, it seems it's harder to escape slavery now, can anyone confirm if you can still break your restraint when captured ?

updated optimization post with V7 which is basically V6 but with different folder for easy installation in 0.4.3.0.
Should I do the same with your camera skip Teravisor ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes