jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I downloaded this game from the Mega link and it's in full Chinese. There's an English translation, right? How do I access it? Sorry if this is a dumbass question, but I checked the readme and the OP and there's nothing about it there.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I downloaded this game from the Mega link and it's in full Chinese. There's an English translation, right? How do I access it? Sorry if this is a dumbass question, but I checked the readme and the OP and there's nothing about it there.
in-game, press x open menu, last line, change CHT to ENG, reset game.

Apr 9, 2020
guys does anyone know what to do with babys after you give birth to them i have i fishkind baby in my enventory and i dont know what to do with him i have brest milk too can i make him grow or somting

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Pretty sure you can sell them to Elise, but I wouldn't know my Lona is still a pure virgin (with a gaping asshole)
How do you make Lona only use anal service/attack ? Or it's just save/reload as usual and hope for the best ?

yah i know that i can sell it but can i make him grow or make him my companion (still thanks for the reply)
i don't think you can make them grow, maybe in the future ? For now you can keep inhuman babies, human and moot baby will go away after birth, for each human/moot baby you get one extra life after getting a gameover screen.
You can leave your babies in the bank. Not sure if you can pick up a baby after you drop him on the floor.
The above is what I get from reading the thread from page 1 to 60, still reading.

Reactions: jony1212254855

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
How do you make Lona only use anal service/attack ? Or it's just save/reload as usual and hope for the best ?
Pretty simple, just don't lose and be a massive whore. I mean you could save scum your way through, but I imagine that would get incredibly tedious after a while.

Apr 9, 2020

i don't think you can make them grow, maybe in the future ? For now you can keep inhuman babies, human and moot baby will go away after birth, for each human/moot baby you get one extra life after getting a gameover screen.
You can leave your babies in the bank. Not sure if you can pick up a baby after you drop him on the floor.
The above is what I get from reading the thread from page 1 to 60, still reading.
thanks for telling me also you can't pick up babys after you drop them becuse they will become hostale and attck you also i think that
flobadog's
lona is still a vergin becuse he did'nt lose on battles but made lona prostitute using only her ass

Feb 11, 2020
Before I fuck something up really badly, can somebody tell me where to locate the "Fortress of the Sun" or something?
未日堡壘 This thing...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Does change something in this folder affect the game? had been trying to make one to clean lona changig dirt values in food, but none of these seem to actually do something.
PS:What happen with the guy trying to add items?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's a very easy way to make the game load in English that you can do without even opening the game once.
Open the .ini file in any text editor and change this line from Language=CHT to Language=ENG.
Done and dusted in three seconds flat.

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Does change something in this folder affect the game? had been trying to make one to clean lona changig dirt values in food, but none of these seem to actually do something.
it does if you don't have game.rgss3a file. Otherwise it loads from it ignoring changes.
Most likely what you look is in /Effects/Items/
Something like "dirt" "current" "+" and value.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
i have a syste; stack error when i do the optimisation thing
That means it's getting applied twice.
If you are running it through console, then don't. Check that you don't have previous version files (V6 was in /data/scripts/editables/ V7 is in /ModScripts/) and that you don't have 9999_SpriteDisposedCheck.rb and 9999_NoSpriteWaveFlashAnimations.rb at same time (they're same file, but in V7 I renamed it to what it actually does).

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes