Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Found a bug. No matter what
"thisMap/OvermapEnter
\m[confused]THIS PLACE \optB[Cancel,Enter]" in "TagMapPenisTribe.txt" says it will display the value from
"thisMap/OvermapEnter
Victory Square \optB[Cancel,Enter]" from "TagMapNoerRing.txt".
In the picture I changed "Victory Square" to "Peeeniss"
View attachment 929412
and that is what is displayed when entering "TagMapPenisTribe.txt". I can't fix that with text alone. It has to be fixed in the code somewhere.
Confirmed and reported.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, looks like you're playing an outdated version. Probably fixed since then. We have no use for outdated bug reports
found my mistake, really sorry, was stupid of me, i copy the entire game.ini again, forget you said only some lines, and that created this 4.5.0 version. but i'm playing in 4.6.0, i applied, with the advise of a friend, the racefix and the savefix. and will see how that plays. i already had the savefix but maybe my mistake played a part on it, so i applied it again XD

Imagem1.png

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
masochist trait definition is quite good, Is it good or bad?
i really like this trait it really helps the happiness level in the game the only downside i could find is that some of lonas phrases will change to masochist behavior and i don't know you but i prefer her without it, but is just something minor i notice it more when she bath.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Last edited:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
regarding the console F10, is there a way to change the keyboard to qwert ?
qwert what? qwertz? qwerty? if you want to change the keyboard layout just for the game follow my little guide, first open settings, go to "time&language", open language Screenshot_5.png klick on the current available preferred languages and click on "options" Screenshot_6.png click on "add a keyboard" and add your desired keyboard layout Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png then click on "choose an input method to always use as default" Screenshot_9.png then tick the box for "Let me set a different input method for each app window" Screenshot_10.png and done, after that, start the game, press "Windows Button" + "Spacebar" and you can change your keyboard layout to whatever the heck you want

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
qwert what? qwertz? qwerty? if you want to change the keyboard layout just for the game follow my little guide, first open settings, go to "time&language", open language View attachment 929966 klick on the current available preferred languages and click on "options" View attachment 929970 click on "add a keyboard" and add your desired keyboard layout View attachment 929973 View attachment 929975 then click on "choose an input method to always use as default" View attachment 929981 then tick the box for "Let me set a different input method for each app window" View attachment 929982 and done, after that, start the game, press "Windows Button" + "Spacebar" and you can change your keyboard layout to whatever the heck you want
Thank you for the reply but what I mean was changing the key in the console chat command as it does not fit with my curent keyboard, so finding some specific like " can be difficult so my question was how to change those key

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
found my mistake, really sorry, was stupid of me, i copy the entire game.ini again, forget you said only some lines, and that created this 4.5.0 version. but i'm playing in 4.6.0, i applied, with the advise of a friend, the racefix and the savefix. and will see how that plays. i already had the savefix but maybe my mistake played a part on it, so i applied it again XD

View attachment 929823
Yeah, okay I understand. Perhaps it got fixed in 0.4.6.1-2?
Found untranslated text. Slave Compound -> Doom Fort.

They're supposed to just rape you and then go to next day no? Beating until you hit -100 stamina got "fixed" when i reported it when the church guys did that to you.

for the vertical text, this is as much effort im willing to put in
Mister do you want me

c
o
m
m
o
n
N
P
C
:
R
a
ndomNpc/MinerTrader_WhoreWork_win_new

They requested Lona for ... whatever the prostitution roll landed on.

Don't play around, and forget your work!

T
a
g
M
a
p
H
u
m
a
n
P
r
i
s
o
n
C
a
v
e
:
H
u
m
a
n
P
r
i
s
o
n
C
a
v
e/HumanPrisonCave/RapeLoopMeattoilet_end

and then fade to black and the rape-all-night thing happens.

Also a BUG: When Lona gets raped here, the screen switches to her sleeping in a bed instead of still being tied up at the punishment thing with guys surrounding her.

edit: might be fixed in 4.6.2?
Yeah, the mine stuff seems fixed then. The text looked good so I struggled a bit to understand what was wrong.

But I can't find any untranslated text in TagMapDoomFortress.txt at all. I went through every section, but specially: Slave begin, Slave begin Torture, Slave Daily begin Rape, but it's all good. Where exactly do you see the moon runes? Take a screenshot! : )

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply but what I mean was changing the key in the console chat command as it does not fit with my curent keyboard, so finding some specific like " can be difficult so my question was how to change those key
i already gave you the best course of action to do, because, by default, i do not know what kind of keyboard layout it uses, atleast when i switch to american keyboard layout i know which key does what

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
I don't know if anyone has already reported... in quest Orc Research there is a problem with the size of the window for the text.
Orc reserch.jpg

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
How do you get at least a little strong in this game?
I don't have much problems securing food and I can run away from most things, but combat is extremely difficult because enemies zoom around like houseflies and never get tired. And getting Black Cauldron (for easy access to stam potions mostly) means a lot of levels, since I run from most things and don't engage in prostitution I feel like it's very hard to level up.

Oh and one more question, do people have any contact with the dev at all anymore or has he completely retreated to Taiwan Twitter?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes