Apr 9, 2020
Not what I am talking about. Searched all of his guide and most of the thread's pages with ctrl+f but had no luck. I remember seeing it some time ago, just wanted to make sure not to miss any scene along the story.
well you sure? i mean the text onlu come's out after you click on the spoiler tag so maybe the ctr f missed it
just scroll down the guild untill the "spatal defeat era's "it sould be there

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Phew, it seems Multi-orgasm addiction only occurs when afflicted with horny status. For now i'll check to see if this is true.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
press f10 for console, then write $game_player.actor.add_state 52

write the same line but with 63 and you'll get some nice facial paint, it adds like 100 weakness though.

remove states by adding .remove_state instead.
I just find this post (and use it), there are more "hidden stuff" commands? i had seen just this paint and the black glasses, and would be good to add this to the guide (if this is already there i gonna commit lego step).

Edit: seems like the facial paint dont work with the "begging" system, not crash, just error message

Last edited:

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
So how do you befriend the necromancer girl and also, I have read that Fire Magic is the best but, it still feels like the whip is superior to anything else or straight up broken with how spammy it is and how fast it drains stam.

Apr 9, 2020
So how do you befriend the necromancer girl and also, I have read that Fire Magic is the best but, it still feels like the whip is superior to anything else or straight up broken with how spammy it is and how fast it drains stam.
you befriend the necromanver by collecting all the papers and reading them this includs the one at the first flor after you have all papers and get captcherd by the necromancer snek to other rooms and colect the papers there and avoid the necromancer untill she sleps then talk to her and you'll become friends

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Not to mention it's one-handed weapon and have so much range. Best weapon.

Reactions: jony1212254855

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Agree 100% Just use the bone shield or the metal shield and you are golden, taking 1 stam and 1 hp dmg SHOULD the enemy have TIME to attack you.
However, only again goblins is the whip a little redundant as they have little to no HP, you're better using slash weapons to get rid of them. Shield type goblin is the only exception, use whip.

Skeleton type ? It's Free Real Estate.

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
However, only again goblins is the whip a little redundant as they have little to no HP, you're better using slash weapons to get rid of them. Shield type goblin is the only exception, use whip.

Skeleton type ? It's Free Real Estate.
Mhmm noticed that too, I am just annoyed how much spammy the slavers are with their slaver staffs, meanwhile your attack is slow as fuck while using that weapon.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
can lona learn how to use high quality weapon and magic in prostitute trait ?
and it would be nice if someone can add like a guide for newbies like me

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
can lona learn how to use high quality weapon and magic in prostitute trait ?
and it would be nice if someone can add like a guide for newbies like me
If you picked Prostitute trait, yeah you can. If You mean Succubus trait then no, you're locked out of those traits.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes