NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a general guide for this? I read the tutorial text but I'm unsure of how to do things like cook food.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
There's a guide in page 68 or 69, open the last spoiler to see the rest of the guide.
To cook food you have to either get the Dark Caultron trait (requires 10 points in Survival) or to find a random Refugee camp with a cooking pot you can use for free. You find the recipes in places like the Clinic or the Tavern.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
about this part i hope i'm not sounding rude by adding this, really hope not ZedTed, english isn't my first language, but someone pointed out that using codes to change lona may cause dialogue problems, i think is important to mention that. i have never done it myself to test so is just a warning.
Nah it's fine, I just remember reading that and didn't know it could cause problems. Makes sense because NPCs have different dialogue if you are a moot, even Boss Mama shit talks you differently.

Is there a general guide for this? I read the tutorial text but I'm unsure of how to do things like cook food.
Sadly a guide written by yours truly does not have many general guide stuff. But, as someone mentioned, cooking food needs to be done in a cauldron (darkpot/alchemy trait, not sure what the current name is, or a random event).

The book with food recipes is found in the Noer Inn behind the door to the counter. The book with medicine recipes is found in the clinic on the counter. Note that if the recipe has something like "Wood" they are referring to the wooden club and only 1 is necessary for any amount of food (e.g. 2 apples + 1 wood = 1 dried food, 20 apples + 1 wood = 10 dried food)

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Get people to cum inside her and she has a chance to become pregnant. To guarantee it, you need to have 'Active+' sperm in your sex stats for a few days (you cannot get pregnant during menstruation). Pregnancy is not fun, it lasts a really long time where you constantly lose stamina due to morning sickness or baby moving, the longest possible pregnancy is 201-something (not sure if days or day/night cycles) long.

To reduce the pregnancy length, edit 'LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb' (you need to extract the game.rgss3a file with 'RPG Maker All Decrypter' or something similar):
Code:
    RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH={
        "Human" =>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Moot"=>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Deepone"=>        [20..25,20..25,20..25,20..25,1..1],
        "Fishkind"=>    [14..16,14..16,10..12,11..12,1..1],
        "Orkind"=>        [13..15,13..15,13..15,11..13,1..1],
        "Goblin"=>        [12..13,12..13,12..13,11..12,1..1],
        "Abomination"=>    [13..15,13..15,13..15,11..12,1..1]
    }
e.g.
Code:
    RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH={
        "Human" =>        [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Moot"=>        [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Deepone"=>        [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Fishkind"=>    [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Orkind"=>        [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Goblin"=>        [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1],
        "Abomination"=>    [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1]
    }
Hey mate, I know you made this post some time ago. I just want to say that it is really helpful - but I don't think I know how to make it work.

I did what the on-site guide said about the RPG decrypter, but I'm not sure that I can see the difference.

Here I what I did:
1. Extracted the files
2. Edited the file that you mentioned.
3. Then I copied all the extracted stuff into the game folder
4. Now it should supposedly work?

But I'm not sure that it does. Am I doing something wrong?

Lemme just give a tutorial with pictures (note that the Game.rgss3a file I use is from another game because I already deleted the original one, so the size is different but method remains the same):
So I of course found this immediatly after. Can your guide be stickied somewhere? It was very helpful to me.
And also another note: I suppose you have to be not-pregnant when you alter it. Otherwise it won't work to mod it, I guess.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I'm still on 4.5.5, do the translation patches for the newer version work on that one or do I have to hunt down the specific version?

darkprizm

Oct 14, 2018
New version: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5509166

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't read the text below. Go to the link above.

Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

• Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)

Last edited:

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Give Trait Points
Is there a sea witch on the summon list?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Squark
ZedTed
CaiNanE

I think it's about time you got a moderator to edit the page for the game or something to include your links and stuff.
No idea how to even contact a mod, apart from when they warned me to stfu when I talked about what happened with the Eccma417 drama.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Give Trait Points
Cool, adding this to the guide.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE and jaruh

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Jesus fucking christ
So, yeah. I guess I was tired or smthng yesterday. I started a post where I complained about MTL poetry, and then I realized what a crybaby post it would become. So I deleted it. Or so I thought.

Seems I didn't just fail at that, but also managed to actually post the first sentence. What can I say. I am a prodigy. Pure genius.
you're ok? honestly asking.
All good, except this urge to eat human flesh all the time.
This is the jesus hotline, fucking up every christians mind who dares to call with nonsense. How can i help you?
I need brains... Give me braainnnss..

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
So, yeah. I guess I was tired or smthng yesterday. I started a post where I complained about MTL poetry, and then I realized what a crybaby post it would become. So I deleted it. Or so I thought.

Seems I didn't just fail at that, but also managed to actually post the first sentence. What can I say. I am a prodigy. Pure genius.

All good, except this urge to eat human flesh all the time.

I need brains... Give me braainnnss..
the zombie plague can be cured by going to rehab and paying money friend

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is the only way for the Taskmaster to survive to refuse taking Milo's quest?
Will I miss out on the gallery scene if I spare him like this?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes