Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
hey anyone know how to get the 2 women in the 1st goblin cave outside? or is it not possible?
They very slowly follow you once you talk to them. Goblins will be hostile to them, though, so be careful. If you can get them all the way to the exit they disappear and the guild quest giver will reward you a large copper coin per prisoner rescued.

I like to hire the goblin slayer from the second floor of Burning Keg to grind out prisoners for coins. Don't forget to loot the chest in the upper right corner of the first goblin den. Every goblin den has a loot chest so your gear goes somewhere when they capture you.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
They very slowly follow you once you talk to them. Goblins will be hostile to them, though, so be careful. If you can get them all the way to the exit they disappear and the guild quest giver will reward you a large copper coin per prisoner rescued.

I like to hire the goblin slayer from the second floor of Burning Keg to grind out prisoners for coins. Don't forget to loot the chest in the upper right corner of the first goblin den. Every goblin den has a loot chest so your gear goes somewhere when they capture you.
To add to what you said, they also need to be at or very close to the exit. They will follow you through stairs and room exits. The prisoners also cannot be pushed and they cannot go through your companions. If companions are blocking their path, you'll need to move your companions out of the way and tell them to stop following you.

The exits themselves have to be the front door, as far as I can tell. I tried taking them out of the fishtopia dungeon using the whirlpool, but that didn't work. Had to walk them all the way up the stairs to the front door.

Reactions: Yukihirou

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.
Why is that? what happened? This is not an discussion or comment.

This is a question asking for an objective answer describing the situation. Neither would actually discuss or comment on the issue.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020

This is a question asking for an objective answer describing the situation. Neither would actually discuss or comment on the issue.
this comment section has a habit of sparking stuff about the CCP and Taiwan since the dev is from Taiwan and is very open about their views

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019

the author is very vocal on his stance in the china/taiwan/hongkong problem. thats all i will say about the theme

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

oh so i have to wait for them to get to the exit yeh they really slow and keep getting stuck on pathing that i thought that this cant be it and keep exiting the 2 entrance.

Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
1610669023523.png

Got stuck on the tutorial. For the life of me I can't figure out how to do what it wants. if I press up arrow, she immediately moves up. If I press the up arrow and Z in any combination, nothing happens.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm so i try to work as a waitress it turn into a riot with the people try to rape me while the cook(boss mama) butchering everyone, wth is wrong here?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes