shadowsabre

Jan 30, 2018
I know I'm a bit late to the party, and I've looked through a fair bit of the posts on this thread, but not all of them. I say that to say, if this has been addressed before, I apologize.

I really like this game and the world it takes place in, but I'm not that great with RPGs and I find it a bit challenging to play. Is there an in-game gallery, or modded one that I can look at? I really like the art and I just want to see the fun bits.

or do I have to git gud?

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
I know I'm a bit late to the party, and I've looked through a fair bit of the posts on this thread, but not all of them. I say that to say, if this has been addressed before, I apologize.

I really like this game and the world it takes place in, but I'm not that great with RPGs and I find it a bit challenging to play. Is there an in-game gallery, or modded one that I can look at? I really like the art and I just want to see the fun bits.

or do I have to git gud?
There are F10 cheat commands in Zedted's guide. You can edit the scripts, or just use this cheat script. Works pretty well, but you'll need to know how to F10 change stamina or use Slipped ability because gangbangs never end otherwise. Also causes some weird bugs where parts of Lona turn invisible during those scenes sometimes, goes away once you don't use the script.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
MY BOIS.
First of all, forgive my shitty English.
In case the Taiwanese abandon the project or it is difficult to upload it here, I propose that we continue the development, of course I would only support (like almost everyone) monetarily. I would not like this to become a new Yandere Simulator. And your Taiwanese ... do not become a new YandereDev, thanks to F95 I met your unique work, quality among many mediocre games, I would gladly finance your project :)
Never gonna happen. EccmA has invested too much of his time into it now to just give up.
And FYI, YanSim finally has its first Rival. And she doesn't have to be cheated in any more. Because a lot of the stuff is in place now, no rival should ever take so long again. He's delayed the crowdfunding until he's got the second rival in place and bugfixed. But he can only developed at a pace according to assets received.
Sorry i dissapeared a whole month. Fell down a hole, got hospitalised. Now i'm doing rehab.
Good to see many developpment. The tension between TW and West TW is kinda crazy right now so everyone don't blame Eccma too much.
Welcome back!
What about his latest addition:
"FAGGOT95 have no human right to play this game because you FAGS want war."
We shouldn't be shocked but can still be upset.

Reactions: Yukihirou

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry i dissapeared a whole month. Fell down a hole, got hospitalised. Now i'm doing rehab.
Good to see many developpment. The tension between TW and West TW is kinda crazy right now so everyone don't blame Eccma too much.
Wow, just like Alice in Wonderland! Minus the hospice of course : O Glad to see you back. I actually wondered where you went. You didn't see ZedTed down there as well? : ) Have a good one, Yukihirou!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
D

Deleted member 1004657

I discovered now that sleeping holding shift heals the hp,: O, I can't get rid of this error, I tried to delete the dll, more of the other error, another message.
descobri agora pouco que dormir segurando shift cura o hp, :O, eu não consigo me livrar deste erro, ja tentei excluir a dll, mais da outro erro, outra mensagem.
1604074160872.png

darkGraf

May 12, 2018
Hi. Is there a way to make mod for skill Juicing or for sex battle in general so of Lona is Virgin she will not use her vagina?
I can not find it on my own. (

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
i have always wonder will there be living cloth in this game
and tattoo how would that work in the code

Last edited:

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
MY BOIS.
First of all, forgive my shitty English.
In case the Taiwanese abandon the project or it is difficult to upload it here, I propose that we continue the development, of course I would only support (like almost everyone) monetarily. I would not like this to become a new Yandere Simulator. And your Taiwanese ... do not become a new YandereDev, thanks to F95 I met your unique work, quality among many mediocre games, I would gladly finance your project :)
I'm starting to believe eccma about there being people attempting to steal his project. Jeez. I hope/assume most ppl can read between the lines on this bullcrap. Dunno if an inciteful post like that is reportable or not.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm starting to believe eccma about there being people attempting to steal his project. Jeez. I hope/assume most ppl can read between the lines on this bullcrap. Dunno if an inciteful post like that is reportable or not.
Not so long ago there was someone "fixing" it to remove the anti-China propaganda. This really crawled up eccma's butt and died. The post in question was removed post-haste.

QuetzalZONE

Aug 1, 2018
hehehe
Sorry I wrote that in an inappropriate state of mind ... my cringe meter broke on the fourth letter. my apologies

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay, good news everyone. I have pretty much finished with:
TagMapNoerArena.txt (made some corrections and the king is actually a prince)
TagMapNoerArenaB1.txt (easy peasy in comparison)
TagMapNoerDockc1.txt (should be easy, but wasn't since I need consistency about some stuff)
TagMapNoerRing.txt (Almost done.. It's funny and I don't want t spoil it, but I need to clarify some names.. : )

So, tomorrow/tonight depending where you are it should be finished. I probably spend way too much time on this, but I aim for quality and consistency. I will probably soon change *all* "Forget it", "Don't", "It's okay", and variations to: "Never Mind", or "Cancel" when entering an area (or not entering it that is). We'll see.

Last edited:

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Wow, just like Alice in Wonderland! Minus the hospice of course : O Glad to see you back. I actually wondered where you went. You didn't see ZedTed down there as well? : ) Have a good one, Yukihirou!
hey cainen i need your left signal. can you give me the code?

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
I was playing normally yesterday then suddenly today i have this error when trying to go upstairs in Burning Keg Tavern.
I created a new game then encountered this error, then i loaded my previous saves and they all had this error when going upstairs in BKT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only changes i made is this friendlyfire off script below by Teravisor and some value changes in atk and def in companions .json files in NPCdata folder
You can disable friendly fire by modding

Last edited:

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Hello everybody, first post!

I was wondering if there's an actual way to escape after you became a slave fighter... The part is untranslated and I keep fighting and winning, I tried to break out of cell but you can't run and get caught right away.

Should I restart?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes