Master Ghost

Oct 3, 2019
now i am confused with all this happening. how to i get tattoo or piercing.? i found one for piercing but i am not sure if there is more. haven't found one yet for tattoo

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017
Does the cheat mod need to be updated, or am I just missing something? The first version of it said something about a 'summon menu' mod but I could never find that, and just putting the newest version in 'ModScripts' and then adding a file to set the filegetter option to 'compressed = false' like the mod guide said did nothing. Doesn't do anything when I hit the keys the mod says to.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Does the cheat mod need to be updated, or am I just missing something? The first version of it said something about a 'summon menu' mod but I could never find that, and just putting the newest version in 'ModScripts' and then adding a file to set the filegetter option to 'compressed = false' like the mod guide said did nothing. Doesn't do anything when I hit the keys the mod says to.
idk, it's working for me bruh

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do i install the mod and how the f*ck do i play this is game? still stuck after the tutorial with the mice, dunno how to play this game is there a easy mode?
Don't know about the mod myself.
How do you play the game? With keyboard or gamepad.
The mice? I think you mean Rats. Make sure Lona actually has a weapon equipped.
Arrow keys to move, A to use a normal swing (each swipe takes 1 Stamina, be careful). Also helpful to set Rest to a key (Mine is set to Q) so you can grab a quick rest to recover some STA and Health. Don't overdo it, you need some SAT (bottom number). Don't ever let that fall to 0.
Normal difficulty is considered the Easy Mode.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
how do i install the mod and how the f*ck do i play this is game? still stuck after the tutorial with the mice, dunno how to play this game is there a easy mode?
The Lantern you equpped on the sub hand come with a heavy skill, check the skill list and hold the appropriate button to activate it, it set fire on the ground for roughly 1 second and cost 4 stamina,it's very effective againt the sewer rats.

Watch your stamina, use "rest" skill whenever you are not in combat, always keep your stamina up as much as possible, pay ATTENTION to your STAMINA, if it falls below 30 run tf away and don't look back, don't bother coming back with a plan for revenge, just RUN. Don't have food ? eat anything and everything, pick up the white rat and the worms running around, eat them, you gotta survive, nothing matters more than surviving. Just eat...

Unless you turn on Hell mode, you won't have to deal with gastroenteritis so just eat them all. Eat anything you find, semen, poop, piss, dreg, rat, human meat, goblin meat... Just eat them all.

JUST EAT THEM ALL

That's the basic way of surviving in this game. The more advanced method involving you buying a sickle at the market and move all the ways to the rain forest in the east of the city and settle there for as long as you want untill you feel you have the guts to take on the world and leave the forest behind. That forest have it all, abundant foods, stamina herbs and delicious wild boars. LEAVE THE BOARS ALONE, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM, THEY WILL KILL Y-

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
The Lantern you equpped on the sub hand come with a heavy skill, check the skill list and hold the appropriate button to activate it, it set fire on the ground for roughly 1 second and cost 4 stamina,it's very effective againt the sewer rats.

Watch your stamina, use "rest" skill whenever you are not in combat, always keep your stamina up as much as possible, pay ATTENTION to your STAMINA, if it falls below 30 run tf away and don't look back, don't bother coming back with a plan for revenge, just RUN. Don't have food ? eat anything and everything, pick up the white rat and the worms running around, eat them, you gotta survive, nothing matters more than surviving. Just eat...

Unless you turn on Hell mode, you won't have to deal with gastroenteritis so just eat them all. Eat anything you find, semen, poop, piss, dreg, rat, human meat, goblin meat... Just eat them all.

JUST EAT THEM ALL

That's the basic way of surviving in this game. The more advanced method involving you buying a sickle at the market and move all the ways to the rain forest in the east of the city and settle there for as long as you want untill you feel you have the guts to take on the world and leave the forest behind. That forest have it all, abundant foods, stamina herbs and delicious wild boars. LEAVE THE BOARS ALONE, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM, THEY WILL KILL Y-
Loool lmfao...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Something of note here in case you new adventurers haven't known about:
different creatures/humanoid monsters/humans have different HP/Stamina pools.

Example:
Sewer Rat: 20 Hp/ 120 Stamina
Goblin /you can encounter 3 in the sewer/ : 60 HP / 200 Stamina
Skeleton: 200 HP/ 60 Stamina
Human Soldier: 200 Hp/ 200 Stamina

What deal HP damage then ? slash and piercing weapons, fire as well. The trident and the sword you found in the sewer deal slash damage.
What deal Stamina damage ? blunt weapons, you come equipped with a club, that's a blunt weapon.

Be tactical and prepare for your adventure wisely, for fleshy opponent with no armor, use slash/thrust weapons. For the heavily armored, use blunt weapons.

As you can see, the Sewer Rat die in rougly 2/3 hits from a trident/sword but take like 15-18 hits from the club. That's why I advised you guys to use fire as it deal 3 HP damage over 6 second, just lit one of them rat on fire and run away, it'll die eventually, no need to swing your club wildly around.

Same with Goblin, Just lit it on fire repeatedly and it will DIE, or use the sword or the trident. Just remember: FIGHT THEM ONE ON ONE, LET THEM RUN AROUND INSTEAD OF CORNERING THEM.
You don't want to corner a goblin, that will end badly for newbies, their attack speed are insane, they will stun you repeatedly and inflict injuries onto you which make you weaker and eventually die from simple kick or punch.

I don't know who tf gave Lona, a newbie adventure, advice to fight sewer rat with a fricking club, gotta be Goblin Slayer and his nonsense again...

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
here a few tips in sewer:
Shift+rest will make you sleep half a day with full stamina by consume a little food
go find weapon at either lower left(trident) or lower right(sword)
slowly walk with save

Apr 9, 2020
Something of note here in case you new adventurers haven't known about:
different creatures/humanoid monsters/humans have different HP/Stamina pools.

Example:
Sewer Rat: 20 Hp/ 120 Stamina
Goblin /you can encounter 3 in the sewer/ : 60 HP / 200 Stamina
Skeleton: 200 HP/ 60 Stamina
Human Soldier: 200 Hp/ 200 Stamina

What deal HP damage then ? slash and piercing weapons, fire as well. The trident and the sword you found in the sewer deal slash damage.
What deal Stamina damage ? blunt weapons, you come equipped with a club, that's a blunt weapon.

Be tactical and prepare for your adventure wisely, for fleshy opponent with no armor, use slash/thrust weapons. For the heavily armored, use blunt weapons.

As you can see, the Sewer Rat die in rougly 2/3 hits from a trident/sword but take like 15-18 hits from the club. That's why I advised you guys to use fire as it deal 3 HP damage over 6 second, just lit one of them rat on fire and run away, it'll die eventually, no need to swing your club wildly around.

Same with Goblin, Just lit it on fire repeatedly and it will DIE, or use the sword or the trident. Just remember: FIGHT THEM ONE ON ONE, LET THEM RUN AROUND INSTEAD OF CORNERING THEM.
You don't want to corner a goblin, that will end badly for newbies, their attack speed are insane, they will stun you repeatedly and inflict injuries onto you which make you weaker and eventually die from simple kick or punch.

I don't know who tf gave Lona, a newbie adventure, advice to fight sewer rat with a fricking club, gotta be Goblin Slayer and his nonsense again...
ah......somethings never change huh?
I wonder just how rediculss would it be to fight the writh guy(the one with the sicle at doom fort) with just youre avreg equipment . I fought him with a cheet lona lv 99 on evreything and with almost all the skeels posible ...... sitll got my ass flipt inside out .just how strong is that guy ?,he could easily wipe out an army of goblins and ork(i sumond them useing cheets too )
it's like I was fighting an isakai protagnest for fuck sake all he needed was a them song

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
ah......somethings never change huh?
I wonder just how rediculss would it be to fight the writh guy(the one with the sicle at doom fort) with just youre avreg equipment . I fought him with a cheet lona lv 99 on evreything and with almost all the skeels posible ...... sitll got my ass flipt inside out .just how strong is that guy ?,he could easily wipe out an army of goblins and ork(i sumond them useing cheets too )
it's like I was fighting an isakai protagnest for fuck sake all he needed was a them song
I haven't gotten there yet, been only hunting goblin since I'm on Doom mode, have you tried out the saber on him ? It bypass defense so a pure attack build can probably down him in less than 20 hits assuming his Hp isn't over 999?

Shift+rest will make you sleep half a day with full stamina by consume a little food
Actually, sleeping does not fully heal you, at max 100 food it heals around 120-130 Hp, sleeping on hard mode costs 18 food, sleeping again at 82 food heals around 100 hp, at 64 around 70-85 hp. It's recommended to sleep at max food.

On higher difficulty, sleeping costs 30 food points. Mechanic still the same. Sleeping fully heal most bad status effects like sick, gastrosia. It also heal wounds, but onely one stack per sleep: let's say you have head injuries 2 stacks, groin injuries 3 stacks, hands injuries 1 stack, after sleeping, you will have no hand injuries, groin injuries 2 stacks, head injuries 1 stacks. Apparently, In the current version, sleeping only heals a stack of wound randomly: let's say head injuries 2 stacks, groin injuries 3 stacks. After sleeping, either you have head injuries 1 stack, groin inj 3 stacks or head inj 2 stacks, groin inj 2 stacks.

Time to stock up on dragon's roots....

Last edited:
Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
to be honest that writh guy didn't die from nither the wip nor the saber he even tanked 11 fire balls... like the fuck?! I bet he can kill the abomination boss solo that guy is damge *dont care* fire *dont care* literlly an army that could wipe a whole city *dont care*.................well that was in the old vr that I played in but am honstly terrfid at the tghout that I fight him agin I wonder if mines could kill him ah!also if youre wondering why am trying to kill him it just so happens that I spawned an army of ork in doom fort just to see some distruction and when almost all the npc's died that guy single handedly took care of all the orks annnnd split me in half . I killed almost avery npc in the game just to see what happens later (for esliy he drop mutated meet wisht segussts hes not human also clinc got overrun by refuges . for boss mama kiling her prevents you from having cocona at the in . and for some borders killing the guards results in having the border rundown and beenig full of monsters . killing the see witch even gives some unique dailoge but sice my vr is old the text was in chanise and I couldn't understand it I just whant to know what will happen If I kill that writh guy

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
1500 hp, 1500 sta, 100 all stats except survival, 6 survival, 100 atk, 3 def
I see, I fathom him capped at 999 hp so I guessed around 20 saber hits, so I guess 31 saber hits will end him rightly. Not too hard if you chugs potions non-stop... Well, I don't know, playing Doom mode and all i'll probably never get to that point but i'm enjoying the journey regardless.

Also, Teravisor, can I request a little mod from you ?
You see, whenever Lona hits 0 Stamina, she goes down and a text box appears: "I'm too tired"
can you make a script that runs so that whenever she hits 35 stamina a text box would appear : "I'm a little tired, time to retreat" or something like that ? I couldn't count the number of time Lona went down because I was too focused on the fight and not the upper left corner.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Also, Teravisor, can I request a little mod from you ?
You see, whenever Lona hits 0 Stamina, she goes down and a text box appears: "I'm too tired"
can you make a script that runs so that whenever she hits 35 stamina a text box would appear : "I'm a little tired, time to retreat" or something like that ? I couldn't count the number of time Lona went down because I was too focused on the fight and not the upper left corner.
I don't think she shows message "I'm too tired" though.
But here you go. JPN and CHT in it are MTL. I hope MTL can properly translate such easy phrase, right?

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
"I'm too tired" is when you try to do something when <=0 sta I think. When you simply go into 0 stamina there's no message.
But here you go. JPN and CHT in it are MTL. I hope MTL can properly translate such easy phrase, right?
Something I noticed, whenever you change the language in game, the game reload every single assets right that instant right ?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes