Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Just in case anyone missed them, here's the latest pics from his Substar:
You'll need to unpack the game first using an RPG Maker Decryptor you can find on this site.
Then, navigate to Data/Scripts/Editables and open 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in any text editor.
It won't take long to decipher the code. It's already been explained earlier in this thread.
Word to the wise: don't go for a value below 2. It'll probably crash with a negative value once the Seedbed trait is calculated.
i used two decryptor from f95, but both couldn't find the json files, i'm making a mistake somewhere?

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Good game but why some text/dialogues (originally translated in other versions according to the old guide) still in Chinese. + often when i interact with a props or the environment, i have errors that result in hardlock for some quest , ex (in cannon quest i can't use the cannon). Is it normal or is it just me ? . If it's normal i will wait for the next update .

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Good game but why some text/dialogues (originally translated in other versions according to the old guide) still in Chinese. + often when i interact with a props or the environment, i have errors that result in hardlock for some quest , ex (in cannon quest i can't use the cannon). Is it normal or is it just me ? . If it's normal i will wait for the next update .
Ok i'm not alone, sorry for asking i was lost on other pages . #DUMB

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having an extremely hard time getting out of the tutorial sewer, those pink rats go for the disable almost immediately and I'm down to a crawl and unable to fight them in 2-3 hits. What I mean is I get a few hits in, maybe kill one or two while a third comes in and knocks me down, then I can't fight at all and it follows me so I can't just wait or do anything that isn't doable in combat to recover. This is after investing 20 cheated trait points into every skill. It's probably the exhaustion system that's disabling me, that needs toned WAY down. EDIT: Finally beat the system, 50 in each stat and the rats go down in a few hits. I could probably go for 99 and insta-kill them all.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm having an extremely hard time getting out of the tutorial sewer, those pink rats go for the disable almost immediately and I'm down to a crawl and unable to fight them in 2-3 hits. What I mean is I get a few hits in, maybe kill one or two while a third comes in and knocks me down, then I can't fight at all and it follows me so I can't just wait or do anything that isn't doable in combat to recover. This is after investing 20 cheated trait points into every skill. It's probably the exhaustion system that's disabling me, that needs toned WAY down. EDIT: Finally beat the system, 50 in each stat and the rats go down in a few hits. I could probably go for 99 and insta-kill them all.
That's pretty sad, dude.
It's also the complete and utter wrong way of handling the tutorial dungeon. Instead of barrelling in like you can in most ARPGs, try to peel them away from each other.
I advise you to get used to the quick rest and try again.
If you have to cheat your way through rats then you need much more practise.

Darkness-Crimson, after extracting, Data and Graphics will be in the Extract folder. Extract/Data/Scripts/Editables
You're NOT looking for JSON files, you're looking for .rb files.
To have the game recognise these files on load, pull both folders out of the Extract folder into the game's base directory and delete the rgss3a file.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I encounter the Error for the 0.4.6.1 during the random encounter with the human bandit, the character got raped and after the rp rape scene the character still have a few stamina left and it crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 23, 2019
That's pretty sad, dude.
It's also the complete and utter wrong way of handling the tutorial dungeon. Instead of barrelling in like you can in most ARPGs, try to peel them away from each other.

Darkness-Crimson, after extracting, Data and Graphics will be in the Extract folder. Extract/Data/Scripts/Editables
To have the game recognise these files on load, pull both folders out of the Extract folder into the game's base directory and delete the rgss3a file.
To add on to what you said it's also just better to think of Lona as an actual human rather than some demi-god that can mow through hordes of foes. You really won't get far in the game without strategizing and having the mentality you can clear a room of enemies without breaking a sweat.

Reactions: TorryInaBox

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
What does the "Sex Attacks deal damage based on combat skill" part of Bloodlust trait do?

Also what do Elise's mods actually do? The "decreases negative effect" bit, especially?

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Where do you find the infestation / abomination enemies?
Somewhere way northeast, near mountains. I think both Doom Fort and Pirate's Bane can reach it, but there's some map barriers surrounding parts of it.

The sewers are actually an excellent preview of the actual game. Without resorting to cheesing or even dodging, I managed to kill all the rats and goblins with 0 in all stats. Here's some general advice for getting through the first dungeon:
  • Try to lure the rats onto the bridge and fight them one on one. This way, they won't sidestep your attack as often. You can hit 2, 4, 6, and 8 on your keypad to face a direction without walking.
  • Try to avoid sprinting when enemies are around. This drains stamina. If you have to run, run just enough not to get hit from behind. Getting hit from behind is more or less a guaranteed stun.
  • Until you find the pitchfork, attack with the lantern using the S key before attacking normally. Best to do it just before the rat walks up to you, as to not be interrupted. Once you get the pitchfork and/or the sword, never use this attack again. The club is probably the only thing shitty enough to get use out of it.
  • Rest between fights and keep your stamina above 60. Like you noticed, going into negative stamina is effectively a death sentence. Running out of stamina can also result in worse fates than death.
  • Don't be afraid of starving to death. You start off with 3 Dry Meal. The grey mice and bugs can also be picked up and eaten, if you're desperate enough. You can cook them to increase their food and trade value, but you'd need to get lucky or have the appropriate skill.
  • It's worth getting the sword, but don't bother trying to distract the goblins with a rock. Despite being part of the tutorial simply doesn't work. You'll have to fight them or run like hell. It's actually easier than it sounds. They lose aggro quickly.
  • Before exiting the dungeon, make sure you have enough stamina to get to the tavern. Using the most direct route, you should need just 15. It's close enough that you don't have to worry about starving, even at 0 hunger.
P.S. It seems like the dodge ability's iframe can ignore some traps. I haven't tested it with explosives, but the basic traps (rocks, arrows, ground spikes) do no damage to me. If you don't need to check for hidden traps, dodging seems like a more stamina efficient alternative to rock throwing.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Just in case anyone missed them, here's the latest pics from his Substar:
You'll need to unpack the game first using an RPG Maker Decryptor you can find on this site.
Then, navigate to Data/Scripts/Editables and open 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in any text editor.
It won't take long to decipher the code. It's already been explained earlier in this thread.
Word to the wise: don't go for a value below 2. It'll probably crash with a negative value once the Seedbed trait is calculated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-6-1-eccma417.49993/page-214#post-4321557

thank you for your patience, after some searching i found Teravisor post, i will link it here so people maybe don't get lost as i did. i extracted everything successfully, and made the changes, my lona is already pregnant so i will run the test to see if a fucked the game lol, wish me luck and thx for all the help.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
What does the "Sex Attacks deal damage based on combat skill" part of Bloodlust trait do?

Also what do Elise's mods actually do? The "decreases negative effect" bit, especially?
1. it makes everytime someone tries to rape Lona in battle if you make them "cum" instead of cum, Lona will rip their heads of. extract their heads off, sorry english isn't my main language.

2. elise mods i'm not sure being honest but when Lona cums she gets some stamina damage, maybe mods involving climax, gets the damage to stamina less potent? i only tried increase breast milk for babys, so can't say for sure, but other skills that affect debuffs by "decreases negative effect" works mostly this way, hope it's helpful to you. they also make the cumming from the parts more common so like a rectum mod, make you cum from ass more often.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's pretty sad, dude.

They don't seem to work that way, I tried. They all follow me to a dead end and nibble? me to death. I tried quick rest and it didn't activate. I don't have to cheat it, I could go in with a proper fighter build, but that defeats the purpose of my playthrough since I can't take back any of the trait decisions I make and the build I want is mutually exclusive with the one that would really help here.

Somewhere way northeast, near mountains. I think both Doom Fort and Pirate's Bane can reach it, but there's some map barriers surrounding parts of it.

The sewers are actually an excellent preview of the actual game. Without resorting to cheesing or even dodging, I managed to kill all the rats and goblins with 0 in all stats. Here's some general advice for getting through the first dungeon:
  • Try to lure the rats onto the bridge and fight them one on one. This way, they won't sidestep your attack as often. You can hit 2, 4, 6, and 8 on your keypad to face a direction without walking.
  • Try to avoid sprinting when enemies are around. This drains stamina. If you have to run, run just enough not to get hit from behind. Getting hit from behind is more or less a guaranteed stun.
  • Until you find the pitchfork, attack with the lantern using the S key before attacking normally. Best to do it just before the rat walks up to you, as to not be interrupted. Once you get the pitchfork and/or the sword, never use this attack again. The club is probably the only thing shitty enough to get use out of it.
  • Rest between fights and keep your stamina above 60. Like you noticed, going into negative stamina is effectively a death sentence. Running out of stamina can also result in worse fates than death.
  • Don't be afraid of starving to death. You start off with 3 Dry Meal. The grey mice and bugs can also be picked up and eaten, if you're desperate enough. You can cook them to increase their food and trade value, but you'd need to get lucky or have the appropriate skill.
  • It's worth getting the sword, but don't bother trying to distract the goblins with a rock. Despite being part of the tutorial simply doesn't work. You'll have to fight them or run like hell. It's actually easier than it sounds. They lose aggro quickly.
  • Before exiting the dungeon, make sure you have enough stamina to get to the tavern. Using the most direct route, you should need just 15. It's close enough that you don't have to worry about starving, even at 0 hunger.
P.S. It seems like the dodge ability's iframe can ignore some traps. I haven't tested it with explosives, but the basic traps (rocks, arrows, ground spikes) do no damage to me. If you don't need to check for hidden traps, dodging seems like a more stamina efficient alternative to rock throwing.
I got through it by just running the gauntlet, but thanks for the tips. So that's why nearly every attack set a fire, I was using the lantern. I did notice the quick aggro loss on the goblins in my gauntlet run strategy. Sometimes, they were right behind me when they just stopped, though I did go into that at 99 everything. I definitely made it to the tavern and I've been trying out different ways to get enslaved and different partners for prostitution ever since with about 100 meat soups in my item inventory to help with hunger.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
They don't seem to work that way, I tried. They all follow me to a dead end and nibble? me to death. I tried quick rest and it didn't activate. I don't have to cheat it, I could go in with a proper fighter build, but that defeats the purpose of my playthrough since I can't take back any of the trait decisions I make and the build I want is mutually exclusive with the one that would really help here.
Here's something I do when I start a new game. It's a little cheap but it works for me. Get one rat to follow you (inch forward if you have to) then run back to the entry ladder. There's a spot there just to the left of it where only one rat can get to you.
Once you take it down take few quick rests (hold Q) until you think you have enough Stamina to take down another one.
Once the first two are down, well... You ought to have more than enough space to rest and recover.

Reactions: alex2011

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
How important is Constitution for a "succubus" build in the long run? I see it affects the skill expertise for sex skills but it doesnt seem to be by much? extra stamina is nice though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Here's something I do when I start a new game. It's a little cheap but it works for me. Get one rat to follow you (inch forward if you have to) then run back to the entry ladder. There's a spot there just to the left of it where only one rat can get to you.
Once you take it down take few quick rests (hold Q) until you think you have enough Stamina to take down another one.
Once the first two are down, well... You ought to have more than enough space to rest and recover.
Okay, I was reading the hotkeys wrong it seems. As far as the inching strategy, I'll try it on my next play through, which will be combat focused.

Feb 11, 2020
Try setting them on fire and beating them as they burn to speed it up. You can take up to three of them down like that without cheating...

Reactions: Ilikeperverted shit
Feb 11, 2020
Ok so, so far the game's crashed when I interact with the dead gravekeeper in the catacombs, tried to pick up a lantern off the ground, tried interacting with a pregnant woman in a goblin cave and went to sleep in the top middle bed(?) in the slaver's stronghold. Are there any others?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes