Xviv

May 24, 2018
extract to game folder
I tried this but it does not seem to work. the patch contains files that did not overwrite any original files, creating a new "data" directory so either the overrides are not loading or something else is wrong. is there a config setting that needs to be changed to force the patch to load, or does it only apply to new games started after the patch?

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
i had been playing many adult RPG games before. This game has unique feature and rich content and can be easily extended, the random interaction will give you some surprise which i love it.

i know this game is very hard, That is why me personally want stats balancing which you can do by pressing F10
insert :
$game_player.actor.trait_point+=99999999999999999

and remember despite you already put cheat on it. The game actually still fun and challenging for casual Hentai-rpg gamer !
you can also abuse save file system if you make bad decision when playing the game.

• Love
Reactions: zonesamabaka

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
I tried this but it does not seem to work. the patch contains files that did not overwrite any original files, creating a new "data" directory so either the overrides are not loading or something else is wrong. is there a config setting that needs to be changed to force the patch to load, or does it only apply to new games started after the patch?
Try extracting the game data named "Game.rgss3a" using a RPG Maker Decrypter (see Attachment), then put the extracted file in the game folder and rename the "Game.rgss3a" into another (Ex : OriginalGame.rgss3a), then put the patch into the data folder.

How to Extract and Apply Patch :
1. Extract the RPG Maker Decrypter.7z anywhere in a folder
2. Run the .exe
3. File > Open File (Find the game "Game.rgss3a" file)
4. Tools > Extract All Files
5. When Done there should be a folder named "Extract", inside you will find 2 folders named "data" and "graphic"
6. Put those two folders in the game folder
7. Don't forget to rename "Game.rgss3a" into anything or else it will use the original game data
8. Copy the patch into the game folder

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You can buy Mods from Elise at the clinic. Choose Barter then Mods. However, the mods can be detrimental since it causes Lona's sexual sensitivity to increase and thus increasing the arousal level easily. You can also remove a lot of debuffs if you choose Treatment.
Due to the rate at which Lona's arousal increases, I see the mods as all being useless. They are counter-intuitive to what they offer. While Lona climaxing IS a very easy way to gain EXP, it also drains her stamina which therefore drains her food. Happy Lona can masterbate at will anyway, so again, these mods are pointless. They would be much better if they did not increase her arousal rate. As it is? Nope. I highly recommend not getting them. Every game I got mods in, I had to restart because they are so bad. The game even acknowledges that they are a bad curse because it costs more to remove them than get them.

Dargadon

Nov 17, 2018
That`s fine - patch files will be hooked up by game. Same logic as with TES modding here - basic assets and directories are packed in the Game.rgss3a, while anything "above" overwrites it.

Azaerus

Nov 6, 2018
Yo, Dev-Man, Got a few error logs (crashed a few times, most seems to be likely due to unfinished content) - You want them? If so I can post the whole thing, otherwise

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also used to teach English in China, if you ever want some help - Always available.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I didn't know a key was in the buy menu, I assumed it would say 'rest' or something right in the first menu of talking to her. When I didn't see it, I assumed you can't sleep in the beds there. Didn't think to check or buy anything but the one thing I could afford when I talked to her (a fish). Is the sex attack stuff why I get a 'failed' noise during sex? Thought it was stat based rng.
Yes there is QTE button press during rape and prostitution. You gotta press the right key. The keys are "a"=vagina, "s"=anus, "d"=blowjob, and "f"=handjob. The key to press depends on which "hole." Unless, you pick the "Passive" option which comes up when the client asks for full service. You don't need to press anything with "Passive"

Reactions: Dingo139

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Due to the rate at which Lona's arousal increases, I see the mods as all being useless. They are counter-intuitive to what they offer. While Lona climaxing IS a very easy way to gain EXP, it also drains her stamina which therefore drains her food. Happy Lona can masterbate at will anyway, so again, these mods are pointless. They would be much better if they did not increase her arousal rate. As it is? Nope. I highly recommend not getting them. Every game I got mods in, I had to restart because they are so bad. The game even acknowledges that they are a bad curse because it costs more to remove them than get them.
Just for kicks, I took every kind of mod that did not sterilize Lona, and then got caught by an abomination. It’s quite difficult to escape from their den in these circumstances now lollll

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Having a hard time finding the exit out of the room the abominations bring you to after I freed myself. Anyone got a clue?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Just for kicks, I took every kind of mod that did not sterilize Lona, and then got caught by an abomination. It’s quite difficult to escape from their den in these circumstances now lollll
Here's a tip. Use the "Basic needS" skill to shit and piss. And because there are parasites in the bladder and ass, a few parasites will be "born" I think those "born" are friendly towards you. Kill them to get their meat. The meat can help you recover your hunger a bit. Which you can use to rest and recover stamina.

Reactions: somoroko

Xviv

May 24, 2018
-*fixed, WakeUpOverEvent fertish option reverse issue.
i could not get this fix to work, but following someone else's directions to extract the files, i think i spotted the error

your patch file is overriding a function in "module GIM_CHCG", but the actual function for this issue is in GIM_OVC

i assume GIM_CHCG is correct module for the other issue and this patch is thus adding the fix to the wrong module where it does nothing

the live non-hotfix code will probably not have this problem, but at least now i know what the problem is.

also there is no code that resets Lona's need when she wets or shits the bed like with the hardcore awake version, so need level is never set back to 0

also the code for the auto_pee and auto_poo not nap events has no check for level, so Lona always immediatelly pees or shits herself even with 0 need as long as she has not already done this and then never does it again as long as she is not cleaned

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but abomination babies can't be picked up after they are dropped.

It will attempt to nurse once, and then simply follows Lona after that. Upon exiting the map the baby is seemingly lost forever.
Edit: I haven't tested to see if it will get in her inventory if sleeping. I'll see if that works...

... and yes, I like the worm baby more than the orkind babies. :sneaky:
I'll give Lona a rest from making babies for a while, at least until she gets hitchhiker trait and tries that out (will save beforehand, in case it's not that great -- it should be pretty epic IMO though, seeing as it sorta costs 16 trait points to get).

My plan is now to get all 4 baby types and then get enough gold to leave the island and take them all with her. The gold cost to leave is currently 27+. I am wondering if the cost is dependent on the world difficulty and maxes out at 30 gold coins? And reduces if world difficulty is reduced? Does it work any way like that, or does it just keep going up even beyond 30? I mean I can cheese through world difficulty as long as needed, but if that coin price just keeps rising then I don't think I'll be able to pay it. xD

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Here's a tip. Use the "Basic needS" skill to shit and piss. And because there are parasites in the bladder and ass, a few parasites will be "born" I think those "born" are friendly towards you. Kill them to get their meat. The meat can help you recover your hunger a bit. Which you can use to rest and recover stamina.
Where’s the exit in that room though?

Reactions: kosmi

Starman

May 31, 2017
I think the whip needs to have its "High Quality" status removed from it so the Slutty Personality can wield it. In fact, I think Slutty characters need their own line of weaponry to differentiate them from Tough and Timid characters, maybe some BDSM themed things like whips and ropes/lassos to drain stamina from enemies and immobilize them so Lona can proceed to use her Juicing ability to easily rape them to death.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes