Vitya19

Aug 9, 2019
Why do I lose money? I sell something in the bank, get money(top right in the barter(p)), but when I re-enter the bank and click barter again, I have 0p on the top right. And this is in all locations, not just in the bank.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Why do I lose money? I sell something in the bank, get money(top right in the barter(p)), but when I re-enter the bank and click barter again, I have 0p on the top right. And this is in all locations, not just in the bank.
When you sell items you get 60%?(I think it's that much+wisdom modifer) of their value in barter points in return. You can use these points to buy other items or coins from vendors. When you leave a location all barter points are lost, so before leaving you should make sure to spend everything on items/coins which you can sell later. This also means you shouldn't sell more items/coins than you need to regular vendors as you'll lose money that way. The bank sells coins at a cheaper rate so if you are planning to sell many things or convert coins you should do it there.

Reactions: doujinftw

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Don't touch the scripts.rvdata2 file itself. Just create a file inside ModScripts named "0__(whatever you want).rb" and then open it with notepad/notepad++ and copy in this one line:
FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false
This will make the game load the json files so any changes you make in them will stick.
ah thx a lots for taking your time to guide me through each steps

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
the game works on barter system so your BARTER POINT is the amount you see in the hud and this DOES NOT carry over if you go out of the instance. You need to convert it into an item, be it copper coins, food or stuff, and these is how you carry money in game

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I've been getting this error on 0.4.8.1 whenever I cancel leaving the tavern in Noer. The program goes out of fullscreen mode and the desktop goes back to default resolution but the game does not crash and appears to run fine afterwards. Anyone have any idea what's the issue? This happens on vanilla and never happened before for me on previous versions.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Because a small copper coin, which is the smallest denomination of this game's economy, is worth a lot. Imagine living in a country that has only a 10 dollar bill, a 100 dollar bill, and a 1000 dollar bill. How the hell do you get change for 10 dollars when there's nothing less than 10 dollars? You can't. And if you have to give change, the only thing you can do is try to match the value, right? Well, what if the other person doesn't want what you're offering? You tell them to eat a dick take it or leave it, right? That's basically what's going on here.
If you aren't convinced, consider the following:
  1. They live in a barely civilized society. Illiteracy seems common.
  2. The "prices" of items probably aren't exact. If it was, we'd be able to buy 2 and a half fish, or whatever other fraction.
  3. Realistically, you shouldn't even be able to carry "leftover" tp between people. How the hell do they split the earnings?
  4. You can pay with a full on laundry list of items. And they have to put a price on it.
  5. Every time anyone makes a new trade, all the nearby stores would have to make a new note.
  6. You're likely trading in a city. There's probably dozens, if not hundreds of customers in a day.
  7. Customers might not return for days. What do you do if Bob the Baker can't vouch for your earlier spendings?
  8. You're a refugee that's likely to die or skip town like the other refugees. Who knows if you'll even be back.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Claiming the reward for saving captives from goblin dens at anywhere but Noer Tavern is giving this error. Game appears to run fine afterwards but restart is needed anyways since it brings the game out of fullscreen/resolution.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
how do you actually give birth? I've been pregnant for a while now, but nothing
Also, if you give birth, do you get to keep the baby?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do you actually give birth? I've been pregnant for a while now, but nothing
Also, if you give birth, do you get to keep the baby?
How do you actually give birth?
The standard term is quite, quite long. Womb Seedbed cuts it down a bit, iirc. You can also try editing a file but that way's risky.
Believe me, you'll know when Lona's ready to pop one out. It's pretty impossible to miss. A good indicator is when baby starts kicking frequently.
If you don't want her to give birth in the middle of nowhere, get to Elise's.

Do you get to keep the baby?
If's anything other than Human or Moot, then yes. Human and Moot babies are kind of New Game+ tokens.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
How do you actually give birth?
The standard term is quite, quite long. Womb Seedbed cuts it down a bit, iirc. You can also try editing a file but that way's risky.
Believe me, you'll know when Lona's ready to pop one out. It's pretty impossible to miss. A good indicator is when baby starts kicking frequently.
If you don't want her to give birth in the middle of nowhere, get to Elise's.

Do you get to keep the baby?
If's anything other than Human or Moot, then yes. Human and Moot babies are kind of New Game+ tokens.
Alright, but do you get to have your baby with you? or do you have to abandon your baby? can you have it with you like a follower?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game has been in my downloaded ones but everytime I only ended up doing until after tutorial XD

But now that I progressed further....

Came for the H-scene, but ended up sticking for the gameplay. Lona is like my sperms, dunno how many times I’ve killed her trying to f everything to death.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
What is the best trait for SeaWitch (DeepOne) Lona? Im just think when every body want fuck her nympho trait is the best. But its not.

wjdgns21

May 25, 2020
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
Where do i have to paste the cheat file?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes