RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
nope it didnt. just chacked it im not getting the morale reset.
Really strange situation. I believe you’re only one who have some problems with fake id.

Guys who looked up to game code. Maybe you can help , I’m pretty sure we can modify morality with cheats, but there’s no known cheat codes for that in zedted guide. I’m assume it’s something like $game_player.actor.change_mor(number) or $game_player.actor.change_morality(number) but not sure.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0
-===== WILL RUIN PREV GAME SAVE =====-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also:
EccmA417 said:
0450 are with palette mod.
moot will looks darker in default game.
and if u want ur lona white washed u can copy \ModScripts\PaletteChanger\417Bak\cyan's_White_Lona_mod.json
to \ModScripts\PaletteChanger\
Lastly:
Before anyone decides to bitch at me again, I'd like to state once again categorically that if eccma417 wants me to stop uploading then all he has to do is make a post on any one of his accounts and actually tell me to stop. It really is that simple. If he says to, I will.

Support EccmA417 on Subscribestar!
Or through his fanbox!

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I think only thing breaking in old saves in 0.4.5.0 will be lona portrait missing head. Fixed by mod file with following content:
idk why it wasn't included.
Or F10 and use $game_player.actor.stat["Race"]="Human" (or replace "Human" with "Moot" if moot) and make portrait reload (change zone or make lona change mood or something).

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
" WILL RUIN PREV GAME SAVE "

Aaaagghhh!!

Teravisor to the rescue!! Yaay!

Edit: I'll go through the translations and return with an update.

Before anyone decides to bitch at me again, I'd like to state once again categorically that if eccma417 wants me to stop uploading then all he has to do is make a post on any one of his accounts and actually tell me to stop. It really is that simple. If he says to, I will.
You forgot the links to support him though. (y):coffee:

Edit2:
fail.png
I'll try to sort that crap but I will probably need some time for that now.

Edit3: Ugh, why is windows such a pain.. I had the DLL files but seems like it's wrong version or smthng. I think i have redist 2015. Problem is I can't upgrade since Microsoft won't let me in anymore. I found replacements at ddl files.com but they didn't seem to work either. I placed those in "\LonaRPG\" and "\LonaRPG\_CommonRedist\" but no luck. I'll begin with the translation files though and sort this other mess out later. Would suck if I can't play anymore.

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Edit2:
View attachment 874401
I'll try to sort that crap but I will probably need some time for that now.

Edit3: Ugh, why is windows such a pain.. I had the DLL files but seems like it's wrong version or smthng. I think i have redist 2015. Problem is I can't upgrade since Microsoft won't let me in anymore. I found replacements at ddl files.com but they didn't seem to work either. I placed those in "\LonaRPG\" and "\LonaRPG\_CommonRedist\" but no luck. I'll begin with the translation files though and sort this other mess out later. Would suck if I can't play anymore.
MSVCP*.dll is Microsoft (MS) Visual (V) C (C) ++ (P) resulting in MSVCP name. You need to install Microsoft Windows Visual C++ runtime 32 bit (a.k.a. x86 because RPGMaker is 32 bit).
Should be /_CommonRedist/vcredist/2013/vcredist_x86.exe , run it and install it. Or download it from Microsoft site.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I'll try to find that particual redist and run it/install it. Thank you both Squark, and Teravisor!

So, I have merged the new release with the old stuff. CompDavidBorn.txt got an official update which is nice. Only thing I changed there is the name "Davidborn" into "David Born" since it is first and last name. Otherwise all the fixes I have made prior is merged and it should be smooth sailing.

New stuff is the arena and the board at the docks. I'll try MTL it later. But as it is now everyone at least can play the new version with all the old translations and fixes merged with this version (0.4.5.0).

Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-4-3-eccma417.49993/post-4283466

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Onix

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0
-===== WILL RUIN PREV GAME SAVE =====-

Also:

Lastly:

Support EccmA417 on Subscribestar!
Or through his fanbox!
Honestly i dont think he will ask you to stop coz your posting here gives him free advertisement for the game,

Apr 26, 2020
New stuff is the arena and the board at the docks. I'll try MTL it later. But as it is now everyone at least can play the new version with all the old translations and fixes merged with this version (0.4.5.0).
Good work with the translation so far, appreciate it. Can't wait to try out the new stuff when your translation is live. During my previous playthrough I saw a few error messages (with the rapeloops with the orkind and the fishkind). It may need some looking over, if you need more details I can try to recreate it.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
Maye I'm just stupid, but I don't get past the first rats... o_O
The player char goes down and I can't do anything.

tripleP

Aug 22, 2020
Maye I'm just stupid, but I don't get past the first rats... o_O
The player char goes down and I can't do anything.
If using a keyboard, the A key will be an attack. Face the rats and punch them till they go down. Head towards the south-west and you will find a pitchfork (I think in a chest). Equip it and start murdering.

Hold down the Q key to perform a short rest which will recover some stamina at the cost of food. Always keep your stamina up, as each attack costs stamina (I think being attacked also costs stamina?).

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Good work with the translation so far, appreciate it. Can't wait to try out the new stuff when your translation is live. During my previous playthrough I saw a few error messages (with the rapeloops with the orkind and the fishkind). It may need some looking over, if you need more details I can try to recreate it.
Thanks.

Fishkind rapeloop should be fixed as of this version. Let us know if you find any other. Need a screenshot of the error text. If there are several in the same scene please include those as well.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
If using a keyboard, the A key will be an attack. Face the rats and punch them till they go down. Head towards the south-west and you will find a pitchfork (I think in a chest). Equip it and start murdering.

Hold down the Q key to perform a short rest which will recover some stamina at the cost of food. Always keep your stamina up, as each attack costs stamina (I think being attacked also costs stamina?).
What a stupid system... I will pass. -.-

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Haha, perhaps you could upload the demo version in the next update and overwrite the real version. Maybe that would then make people subscribe more? : )

I am pretty sure Eccma appreciates all the bug reports and feed back he has gotten but dislike pirating.. Best of two worlds would be everyone subscribing and reporting bugs.. : )

Apr 26, 2020
Okay, this post makes me want to stop uploading.
He explicitly said he doesn't care, but that's not the same as condoning it. To me, active members on this forum have provided new versions, an english translation, bug control, mods and optimizations making the game better, due to all of your contributions.

F95 is a pirate site in the end but it's your decision.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
well it have been over a month since i last saw the chat here
shit got politic fast and holly hell grenade what happen to eccma i feel like she went ape shit crazy over the last few month
wow the game have been moving great thought not gonna complain on that
and i will say this as a meme "pirate is not a crime, it is a way of life"

cc214

May 11, 2018
Just why I need 3 posts to do some advanced stuff? Okay. Posting third post. They asked for this.

TotallyNotARobot

Mar 24, 2018
Well since the musket is now basically unusable I tried to revert the changes regarding the reload.
I can't however find out why none of the changes I do to files in /data/ get recognized.

I extracted the Game.rgss3a file, moved everything from /Extract/ to the root of the game and renamed the .rgss3a so it should load everything from /data/. Either it doesn't or I'm misunderstanding something.

Next I tried changing the attributes of the musket and the glasses so I can at least deal a bit more damage with the single shot I get until enemies close the gap. Turns out that's also no longer possible.
Changing /Data/Effects/Weapons/MhMusket.json does fck all.
The only way I found to change the attributes was to hex-edit the ItemConfigs.rvdata2 file. Is that really all I can do?

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Okay, this post makes me want to stop uploading.
I am definitely removing my subscription asap, and I will only download and track the project from this website alone after this. I was one of those who supported him after seeing it here, although it was for a short time, I still felt that I did my part. At the end of the month, I am out.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes