Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Another unintended bug/glitch

- MOD(Skin): Any action that consumes STA will increase arousal.
Resting is supposed to increase stamina, not decrease it, yet resting increase arousal with Skin mod. Haven't tested Overkill and blue potions yet.

Reactions: alasad

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
-*fixed, now u can use skill while holding ALT or CTRL key.
Behold, I'm shield God now, finally, watch me parry block and counter all attack from these filthy casuals.

-*added, Direction input Delay: 3 frame.(Core TEST)
-*added, When process_skill_input with a successed skill launch, will rewrite Lona's direction from Input.dir4.(less ALT+DIR usage)(test)
-*added, When successed skill launch, will record another skill by holding skill key, and launch recorded skill after current skill finished(test)
I'm actually impressed, combat is good, but it will be even better and more fuild.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I have a question. After so many hours in i haven't seen any example of beastiality but its in the tags of this thread for the game...

Is this content ive missed or has the poster of the game here mistaken monster sex for beastiality?

If its content ive missed then where?

(My confusion is because i see beastiality as animals & human sex...not monster on human sex)

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, but you can take a look at first post (OP) as well.
Waat, when did that happen?? Oh man.. I need to keep doing this now then, aint I?

If its content ive missed then where?
Yeah, you may want to look to the north west. If you pass the monastery and see the forest, then it's time to head west. You'll notice some bandit activity there as well. They come after you on world map. Go in there and do stuff.

Let me know if you find that other place I mentioned in my translation post for 0.5.0.0. You'll know it when you find it.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Waat, when did that happen?? Oh man.. I need to keep doing this now then, aint I?
millions of perverts like us will find the game :p

Personally i'd like to see your translation just be a part of the main post so people can't miss it unless they REALLY can't pay attention :p

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Personally i'd like to see your translation just be a part of the main post so people can't miss it unless they REALLY can't pay attention :p
Thats just it. It's being linked there now. It must have happened in the last few days or so.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What herbs can be found where?
I know:
- Healing is found in mountains
- Stamina is rain forests
- Birth control/anti-sickness is pine forest

But where are the bug repellent and joy water ones found?

Reactions: alasad

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I know:

In all my hours i too haven't found any parasitic flower or repellent herb in the wild. Only drops or in stores.

I hope i'm just missing something.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I know:

i didnt even know there was pregnancy in the game. in all the etsts i did so far i never got pregnant. do you get a message when that happens? or do i need to let some time pass, like a couple days or whater.

cant wait for version 5.0 then im gonna play this game for real.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
i didnt even know there was pregnancy in the game. in all the etsts i did so far i never got pregnant. do you get a message when that happens? or do i need to let some time pass, like a couple days or whater.

cant wait for version 5.0 then im gonna play this game for real.
You don't get told outright but if you pay attention you can get some hints here and there that you are pregnant.

Nothing really happens from what i recall tho. you don't see your baby...i think you can sell it to the creepy abortion doctor kid.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, darkprizm! I noticed that the OP links to an old version of your cheats mod and people will have to click two new links to get to the newest version.

May I suggest you re-edit the first post linked with current release? You can have the change history from the other posts as spoiler buttons instead.

This way you only have to to replace the cheats mod file instead of adding new zips plus people looking at OP can get to your mod on the first link right away.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well, here we go again.

4chan's been blatantly sjw for a while, not like what it was some 10 years ago. Go figure, but some anons do support his opinion of Steam being a shitty hypocrite platform.

Thanks for the offer but its not my war.
Just play the game, read first post about no real world political discussion.

quijote

Oct 9, 2017
Bez tytułu.jpg
please help. Fishtopia island. Cant get out of the temple. Killed all npcs. Grabbed the small one. No idea what to do.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes