Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I know you can set enemy type to attack but I'm pertaining about traps considering it has counter trap on it's description.

Indiana Jones is the only other option I know but I don't want to keep returning every 2.5 days just to recruit him again.
Let's say you're in Orckin's cave, traps made by goblins will be marked as goblin kind. Set the dog to attack Orckin and it will detect and destroy traps for you.

how I disable gamepad mode? I can't finish tutorial because it wants me to press triggers and start button and whatnot, and my keyboard doesn't have those buttons.
Then shouldn't you unplug the gamepad ? The trigger key for keyboard should be Z

Last edited:
Reactions: alasad and CaiNanE

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Let's say you're in Orckin's cave, traps made by goblins will be marked as goblin kind. Set the dog to attack Orckin and it will detect and destroy traps for you.
The justice foe option seems to be bugged. Can't interact with dog after choosing it. At the western bandit camp the dog targets traps only when set to justice, but only attacks bandits when set to evil. Justice also makes it attack traps in goblin caves.

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Once it's completely translated and proof-readed, compile it all into a rar file and put it here, I'll bring it up with Squark and Teravisor or CaiNanE to contact author about it. Won't hurt to bring in a few comrades to LonaRPG.
Deal. Furthermore, an original author supported my beginnings (of course I did not meant where I got the game). Also, I've found a russian speaking members who helps me out with any difficulties. Even adviced me how to use SDK and call any even in the game in one click. I'll let you know when its ready.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I'm getting an error on 0.5.0.2 when trying to use saves from 0.4.9.4. I can load into the game but when night turns to day or I try to enter an area the game crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm getting an error on 0.5.0.2 when trying to use saves from 0.4.9.4. I can load into the game but when night turns to day or I try to enter an area the game crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure this is not related but, did you try doing this yet ?
try do f10 and
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog2")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")

Reactions: CaiNanE

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks, that did the trick. although I was hoping for an option to attack only traps instead of jumping around every enemies and getting itself killed.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sure this is not related but, did you try doing this yet ?
try do f10 and
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog2")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")
I forgot that part of the changelog haha. Doing it causes the same error though. :(
Time to start over again I guess.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks, that did the trick. although I was hoping for an option to attack only traps instead of jumping around every enemies and getting itself killed.
The trick to navigate orckind cave is to get rid of enemies first before letting the dog loose, you can also try to use the whip, projectile weapons including magic to clear the path of any traps easily. Invest 20 points into Survival let you disarm just about any traps, with that in mind, now you can safely disarm trap just by pressing z on every single tiles you're facing, that save you a lot of energy.
You can also use the trick mentioned by SwordofHeaven, setting the dog to attack justice so that they target only traps.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, eccma's gone and put his foot in it (again). This time with Twitter. You can check his two most recent public posts at the usual places. My take away from this is if you belong to any of the following groups, he wants nothing to do with you:
American
Gay
4Chan
Gabe Newell
Chinese
The political left
Twitter

Apparently, some Chinese people on Twitter were sending him death threats and abuse. So instead of reporting them, he retaliated. It seems there is rampant, unchecked racism going on in Twitter - but that's nothing new.

dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
Well, eccma's gone and put his foot in it (again). This time with Twitter. You can check his two most recent public posts at the usual places. My take away from this is if you belong to any of the following groups, he wants nothing to do with you:
American
Gay
4Chan
Gabe Newell
Chinese
The political left
Twitter

Apparently, some Chinese people on Twitter were sending him death threats and abuse. So instead of reporting them, he retaliated. It seems there is rampant, unchecked racism going on in Twitter - but that's nothing new.
But the salacity no distinction what country or race (laughter)

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
Apr 9, 2020
American
Gay
4Chan
Gabe Newell
Chinese
The political left
Twitter

why do I feel that this won't be the last time somthing like this happens..... lets hope thing's turn out alright

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
American
Gay
4Chan
Gabe Newell
Chinese
The political left
Twitter
This list is way longer and you can find that out by reading the game's readme file. Even F95 is included!
Half the reason I started to follow this game's development is eccma's spastic rage outbursts. I am convinced he is genuinely mentally ill, but not in the "that's so sad" way but the "where's my popcorn" way.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This list is way longer and you can find that out by reading the game's readme file. Even F95 is included!
Half the reason I started to follow this game's development is eccma's spastic rage outbursts. I am convinced he is genuinely mentally ill, but not in the "that's so sad" way but the "where's my popcorn" way.
Oh I know. I stopped paying any attention to that file and I was going to include it but then I thought "Nah, everybody knows about the extended list of people he hates anyway".
F-ZoneUser, we already know he hates us. I felt no need to extend the list seeing as anyone that likes this game can check it out for themselves.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I understand that there will be no more new sex scenes....
How do you understand that? Do you have access to eccma417s mile stones/project?
Ugh, now calling the control a mess is an understatement. Since playing Ultima (I) I didn't encounter such an unfriendly system.
Sorry, not something I wanne play (in this form).
Well, we have a saying here, and it goes smthng like behind the keyboard.
I like how he spells it Merikan, lets me know he thinks were cousin fuckers who play the fiddle banjo alll day, shitty update today either way
It's a bug fix plus a new map, you banjo fiddling cousin fucker.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes