Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
for yukihiro goblin slayer and lona .....sorry I didn't finsh the drawing it's just that it took awhile aaaaannnd am now too tired/lazy to finish it up if any one has a sugestion on what I should draw next do tell me View attachment 1071217
Thank you jony, that was fast !!
Not to discredit your past works but this is the coolest drawing I have seen from you 0_0. This and your drawing of Halberd Lona are my 2 favorite now.

Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
Thank you jony, that was fast !!
Not to discredit your past works but this is the coolest drawing I have seen from you 0_0. This and your drawing of Halberd Lona are my 2 favorite now.
thanks I actually used a refrence for this one the refrence had goblin slayer standing on top of goblins so at least I know that I didn't just copy it ( artist always need refrences however they must change the poseses if even slightly so that there level increases for this one I used the first one that give me a look on his armor and dicided to make him face right so that it would challenge me needless to say I injoyed it quite a bit )thanks for giving me the idai

Reactions: Yukihirou

Isolated_Jamais_Vu

Mar 20, 2019
Go to the port, it costs 3000 gold to travel to fish island. Go there visit the leather shop and buy yourself some good fashionable clothes, your Lona deserves it. The shop is only open daytime, so take care you have enough money for the trip and the clothe set, about 13000 worth of trade points should be ok.
many thanks bro

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, found a crash bug thing. What to do with that script error that closes down your game when you hit "Ok"?

It happens whenever I try to exit the artillery in the Sentry mission.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, found a crash bug thing. What to do with that script error that closes down your game when you hit "Ok"?

It happens whenever I try to exit the artillery in the Sentry mission.
What version are you running? I'm not getting any script error on that mission. Post a picture of the error.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
patch.0.5.0.0.1
-fixed, balloon update crash after minigame.

Try this if you guys haven't already. Make sure to unpack the rgss3a and delete it.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
patch.0.5.0.0.1
-fixed, balloon update crash after minigame.

Try this if you guys haven't already. Make sure to unpack the rgss3a and delete it.
Sorry, im kinda a dummy. Where do I put those files? Normally I just put new files in an old file and hit "replace" when it asks

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry, im kinda a dummy. Where do I put those files? Normally I just put new files in an old file and hit "replace" when it asks
The data folder is packed inside the game.rgss3a. If you want to make any changes to that (patches/mods) you'll need to extract that file and then delete it (or the game will keep loading data from it). Do this with a RPG Maker Decrypter tool.

I've attached the one I use, it's pretty straightforward to use.

The eng merged patch includes txt files only, nothing to do with the game data/scripts.

how do you remove your wanted level, or to not be a fugitive?
Buy ID papers from the guy in the backsteet/slums just south of north noer gate. Resets your morality to 50 but it's not cheap. And try not to kill humans.

Reactions: Dharkie29

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Buy ID papers from the guy in the backsteet/slums just south of north noer gate. Resets your morality to 50 but it's not cheap. And try not to kill humans.
Oki I downloaded it.

So the steps are to:

-Open RPG decryptor
-Put the new files you gave me into it?

Sorry, I just don't understand how it works... Can you tell me the steps?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Oki I downloaded it.

So the steps are to:

-Open RPG decryptor
-Put the new files you gave me into it?

Sorry, I just don't understand how it works... Can you tell me the steps?
File -> Open File -> select Game.rgss3a
Tools -> Extract all files
Once it tells you it's complete there be should be a Data and Graphics Folder in the Extract folder of RPG decryptor, move those into the folder with Game.rgss3a then delete Game.rgss3a (or make a backup).

• Red Heart
Reactions: elmekia

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks, how bout the bandits, the one that chases you, and the one that needs to be killed for the quests, does that lower morality?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes