garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
There's a dialogue option after you revived the sea witch, which then she do some voodoo on you then you just check your skills and see the Awaken skill or w/e its named

HazamaTakizu

Aug 7, 2018
did you cheat? when i tried cheating the state it didn't work either
Well, I loaded one of those deep one saves from here, then I did another rebirth

The save was from 0.4.8.1 and when I did a second rebirth the version corrected to 0.4.8.0

Last edited:

ThemeLess

Oct 13, 2020
Gentlemen! If someone answers the question "How to reset map for previous saves?" quote me please. Really don't want to lose progress and go through rebirth mechanic again T_T

macmac23

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone explain what exactly the sea witch wants me to do? I completed the rebirth but when I talk to her it just gives me two options that I cant understand. I read something about feeding her while trying to find the awnser. I also checked the guide but it doesnt mention the sea witch at all. I downloaded the latest translation but it doesnt seem to have worked.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
choose the second one, then go back to Fishtopia (green ! ) Go to the Inn, tehn talk to the Plague Doctor (with green ! ) Then return to the Sea Witch with him right by your side. He needs to actually be beside you, not just be a follower, otherwise it won't work, then choose the second choice again. A scene will play out, and then you can talk to her. If you are a Deep One, you can then choose teh last choice in her dialog, and you'll become a Sea Witch. you need to use a skill to transform into you Sea Witch form.

macmac23

Jan 6, 2020
choose the second one, then go back to Fishtopia (green ! ) Go to the Inn, tehn talk to the Plague Doctor (with green ! ) Then return to the Sea Witch with him right by your side. He needs to actually be beside you, not just be a follower, otherwise it won't work, then choose the second choice again. A scene will play out, and then you can talk to her. If you are a Deep One, you can then choose teh last choice in her dialog, and you'll become a Sea Witch. you need to use a skill to transform into you Sea Witch form.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, it's been a while since I've been here.
So I know that 417 doesn't come here anymore, but I have a bug to report, if someone here can relay it to him.
I don't think I've seen it in the patch note for 4.8.2.

So I rescued 2 captive women in the orkind infested shack far north east of Noer. When I went in doom fort to collect my reward, this error message poped up, and then the guild NPC was stuck on giving me the reward over and over again, the exclamation mark wasn't there but I could take the reward as many time as I want.
I tried to exit doom fort and go back in, the exclamation mark was back and I could still repeat the reward.
The fix was to go back to Noer and claim the reward at the tavern there.

Capture.PNG

I hope this reaches 417 if he isn't already aware of this bug.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello, it's been a while since I've been here.
So I know that 417 doesn't come here anymore, but I have a bug to report, if someone here can relay it to him.
I don't think I've seen it in the patch note for 4.8.2.

So I rescued 2 captive women in the orkind infested shack far north east of Noer. When I went in doom fort to collect my reward, this error message poped up, and then the guild NPC was stuck on giving me the reward over and over again, the exclamation mark wasn't there but I could take the reward as many time as I want.
I tried to exit doom fort and go back in, the exclamation mark was back and I could still repeat the reward.
The fix was to go back to Noer and claim the reward at the tavern there.

View attachment 1006653

I hope this reaches 417 if he isn't already aware of this bug.
Actually, this bug is in older version too, 0.4.74 for example. Not sure when it will be fixed. Either ways, only report to Noer receptionist for now.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I'm doing the cemetary negative energy quest and I can't find the chest with all of my stuff anywhere. It doesn't seem to be in the room with the last note like the guide says, unless im just blind and I am missing it completely. can sombody point me to where it is

View attachment 1007313
it should be there did you watch Cocona the necromancer go to bed and pick up all the note about her? also those number on the bottom left hand making me question if your mod or cheat mess up the sequences somehow.
alright after playing through the quest second time it seem there another spawn place for the chest behind those hanging cor alt.jpg pses at the beginning of your capture place just punch those corpses to get to it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ZedTed

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Do we have an english translation for 0.4.8?
Yes, check my signaure.
Probably not right now, I'm assuming everything here is fan translation and the game you can download originally with the newest version doesn't have anything new on english translation
Well, check my signaure.
get the translation from CaiNanE bit funny wording sometime but still pretty eligible (6) [RPGM] LonaRPG [v0.4.8.0] [EccmA417] | F95zone
Acshully I haven't done ALL the MTL and edits all by myself. It is a team effort. I clearly state that in the translation post. If you see smthng wrong make an edit and send me the stuff.
Gentlemen! If someone answers the question "How to reset map for previous saves?" quote me please. Really don't want to lose progress and go through rebirth mechanic again T_T
Weell, check my sig.. Oh, sorry. Thought you.. Nvm. Yes, just enter another area. Save, reenter another area. Save. Have a cold one. Enjoy life.
this quest is related to elise deep one investigation? man a walktrhough would be nice ;-;
Weeell, check my signaure. Why dontcha.
is it possible to reboorn as a moot deep one?
Yeeeesssss, cheeeeck my sssssignatureeee... (I am trying different answers... But same. But with variety..)
I'm doing the cemetary negative energy quest and I can't find the chest with all of my stuff anywhere. It doesn't seem to be in the room with the last note like the guide says, unless im just blind and I am missing it completely. can sombody point me to where it is
* ... picture of nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine 9 9 9 REEEEEEEEEEEE*

You done fucked up mate..

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Yes, check my signaure.

Well, check my signaure.

Acshully I haven't done ALL the MTL and edits all by myself. It is a team effort. I clearly state it in that post. If you see smthng wrong make an edit and send me the stuff.

Weell, check my sig.. Oh, sorry. Thought you.. Nvm. Yes, just enter another area. Save, reenter another area. Save. Have a cold one. Enjoy life.

Weeell, check my signaure.

Yeeeesssss, cheeeeck my sssssignatureeee...

no problem Cain really appreciate the translation, and i also occasionally enjoy the comedy from bad translation like this one landlord.jpg
or unless lona is actually talking about mysterious gun grim reaper as landlord :ROFLMAO:, the sea witch better pay her rent or he'll bust cap on her wonderful tits.

Last edited:

Ntr is life

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, check my signaure.

Well, check my signaure.

Acshully I haven't done ALL the MTL and edits all by myself. It is a team effort. I clearly state that in the translation post. If you see smthng wrong make an edit and send me the stuff.

Yeeeesssss, cheeeeck my sssssignatureeee... (I am trying different answers... But same. But with variety..)

* ... picture of nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine 9 9 9 REEEEEEEEEEEE*

you mean zedteds guide? didin't find nothing about the sea witch there

Ntr is life

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, check my signaure.

Well, check my signaure.

you mean zedteds guide? didin't find anything about the sea witch there

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes