old spider

Apr 14, 2018
Can be done at the start of the game, like, day 2.
I couldn't seem to get all three stunned without improved throw, they turn too soon and have this first few seconds going back and forth at the pebble . . . . and that I didn't really know where the quest was till I was practicing for cocona, . . .

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I couldn't seem to get all three stunned without improved throw, they turn too soon and have this first few seconds going back and forth at the pebble . . . . and that I didn't really know where the quest was till I was practicing for cocona, . . .
Once they are distracted by pebbles, they no longer run surrounding detection check (still check in front though) so you can go out of stealth mode and walk leisurely (don't run though)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5452526

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I am glad that this topic is so lively, about the fort it refers to:

When you go to the abomination area from pirate bane, they give you a bit of missions.

This missions when you complete it, it "repairs" a bit of the fort, making more services available with every mission(three missions)
With the first mission you need to defend the fortress from the abominations,with that you get the inn(you need to pay for the room as normal) and inside you can pay the companion for her services, and you get interesting conversations about monsters getting inside of the dick.

The second mission is where you explore the forest of abomination and you get abomination flashbacks with the kalashnikov.After complete, a service is added: the travel horses.

The third mission is going to the abomination farm, where you see guards wanting to desert and where you dont mind killing them for joy or watching them die, (but the mission fails ofc) you need them alive, after that mission you get the others services as shops.

They are very gratifying, I wouldnt mind that type of missions where you can improve the live of this shitty hole(Noer) as final missions or postfinal missions, I think is more enjoyable than more and more indiscriminated sex, rape, and playing as god with justice friend. But I wouldn't say no to giving lona a futa dick or these plastic dicks that woman use with a belt where you can fuck other woman(or man). The psychopath Ellie need some love( and punishment).

Pd: Edited because I wrote from mobile.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I am glad that this topic is so lively, about the fort it refers to:

When you go to the abomination area from pirate bane, the give you a bit of missions.

This missions when you complete it, it "repairs" a bit of the fort, making more services available with every mission(three missions)
That's incredibly cool. I'm glad this game gets so much content and so varied too. Missions are usually interesting because they keep working with new mechanics (The fishman castle defense with the overlord cannon will always be one of my favorites).

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
That's incredibly cool. I'm glad this game gets so much content and so varied too. Missions are usually interesting because they keep working with new mechanics (The fishman castle defense with the overlord cannon will always be one of my favorites).
I edited because I wrote from mobile, and with a lot of text is shit.

On the other hand there's hints about some type of "containment" or that you can "fight" it.For example, if you go to a nest and you let them defeat you and die, A scene plays where guards finally enter and "burn" the nest with Lona inside.

So in some way it can be defeated and maybe, just maybe, can reverse the problem and start rebuilding again.Who knows.

What I wish too, is Lona buying a little House for 20 Gold, after all is her home.

Boiluv

Jan 27, 2019
What is the bestiality like in this game? Been Looking for a game that has at least some focus on that particular theme? Is it one of those games that sees goblins/orcs/ogres, etc. as bestiality? Or is there proper bestiality with dogs, horses, and such?

Reactions: GaRbS

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
What is the bestiality like in this game? Been Looking for a game that has at least some focus on that particular theme? Is it one of those games that sees goblins/orcs/ogres, etc. as bestiality? Or is there proper bestiality with dogs, horses, and such?
There's only 2 scenes so far and no special plans to make more. There might be, but it isn't really what the game's about.

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS

Boiluv

Jan 27, 2019
There's only 2 scenes so far and no special plans to make more. There might be, but it isn't really what the game's about.
Thank you for the quick answer. But what are those scenes about? Is it the whole monster business, or is it actual animals, and if it is animals, which ones?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
A dog and a Pig. I haven't seen the pig. They're events that happen while in captivity with bandits.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
loool. i still have never successfully given birth, i got knocked up by fish people but then i got a miscarriage...

also is anyone elses' arena location still in japanese or just me?
Ive found that having vaginal sex has a chance to cause a miscarriage...i guess the cocks in this game are massive.
Outside of that, ive never had a random miscarriage.

Usually if im pregnant and im about to have sex i save and reload if the cock causes a miscarriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: TorryInaBox

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ive found that having vaginal sex has a chance to cause a miscarriage...i guess the cocks in this game are massive.
My god no, Lona has the aspect of a fourteen or less, in the real life, when a kid like that get pregnant, there is a chance where she die,why?

Because you mix developed body of an infant with some girls that at that age, still have and undeveloped and small body.

The result? when the motherhas dilated, the baby cannot pass becuase is not enough.

And that's where the Caeserean operation enters the XVI, to save the baby and the women .Remember that in that time women at that age were "selled" in "marriage" because they have their first period, so they are "fertile".

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is the only way to lower the Danger level to donate to the random preacher events? I haven't seen even one of those guys and I'm not ready for bandits replacing hobos just yet, they do too much damage

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Is the only way to lower the Danger level to donate to the random preacher events? I haven't seen even one of those guys and I'm not ready for bandits replacing hobos just yet, they do too much damage
I think you can go to the church then go to the left room and theres a dude behind a counter. I think he serves the same purpose.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm not ready for bandits replacing hobos just yet
They don't replace them, since i've played a lot and still encounter weak goblin groups and homeless suicide squads. I think what changes is the maximum amount of them in battle and a chance of encountering a stronger group. Like encountering a big orkind-miniboss together with normal orkind. And perhaps encounter rate is getting higher, but overall world danger doesn't bother my masochistic solo Lona too much.

It's pretty disappointing that the whip adventurer can't even beat a spear bandit 1v1.
Spear bandit is like Ornstein of LonaRPG when he's alone, and he's not alone. I wouldn't really worry about not being able to defeat him.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes