Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it similar to 5.2.1? or a different update? who loves nagatoro and lona guys? haha
It's a patch file to bring the game up to 0.5.2.1.1 from 0.5.2.1. It fixes one error. A script file was missing which was causing the game to crash out when the file got referenced. The patch puts that file back in.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
It's a patch file to bring the game up to 0.5.2.1.1 from 0.5.2.1. It fixes one error. A script file was missing which was causing the game to crash out when the file got referenced. The patch puts that file back in.
Thanks I'll follow the instruction

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
I was having fun extracting/editing textures in the game files. Makes me really wonder why the developer chose that weird yellowish color for cum, even for a Darkest Dungeon tone/vibe.

1204504.png 1204505.png

Apart from that, game is really great. I hope he will add more customization (outfits / breast enlargement...) with upcoming updates.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I was having fun extracting/editing textures in the game files. Makes me really wonder why the developer chose that weird yellowish color for cum, even for a Darkest Dungeon tone/vibe.
*whiter vs yellow sperm pic*
Apart from that, game is really great. I hope he will add more customization (outfits / breast enlargement...) with upcoming updates.
Did you edit all sperm? If so, mind sharing?
Edit: I think someone already did this in the thread btw... I should do a search. Thing is, I count to 392 different cums on "Portrait" alone. The "CharacterCharsets" has 48. So, that is a lot of cum to edit.

Last edited:

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020

View attachment 1149103 View attachment 1149104

give us your textures

Peteza555

Nov 26, 2020
I have a problem with the translation patch, because even though I installed it, it is still in Chinese.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

View attachment 1149103 View attachment 1149104

Yeah, second, mind sharing it friend ? Congrats first post btw.

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I have a problem with the translation patch, because even though I installed it, it is still in Chinese.
How do you "install" it then? I Mean, it isn't an installer at all since I generally dislike those self unpacking executables. So, I make zip files. What is packed in the zip file should be copied/extracted to "LonaRPG\Text\" and that's all there is to it.
-----------------------
I am generally concerned about todays users, soo many times this thread gets the question what to do with the zip file. Today kids can stream, setup sites in buckets, program and do web-design/applications and what not. Make stuff work on android with joiplay (as in this example). But a simple zip file is enough to get them stumped. I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Peteza555

Nov 26, 2020
How do you "install" it then? I Mean, it isn't an installer at all since I generally dislike those self unpacking executables. So, I make zip files. What is packed in the zip file should be copied/extracted to "LonaRPG\Text\" and that's all there is to it.
-----------------------
I am generally concerned about todays users, soo many times this thread gets the question what to do with the zip file. Today kids can stream, setup sites in buckets, program and do web-design/applications and what not. Make stuff work on android with joiplay (as in this example). But a simple zip file is enough to get them stumped. I don't get it.
Yes, I extracted the files into "LonaRPG \Text" and I did this in the game version 0.4.9 and it has no problem. Of course, I think extracting the zip file is not difficult, but it still has problems, so I wonder why ;0; Anyway, thanks for the answer ^^ I'll try to fix it if I can.

Ps. Oh and apologize, maybe I use the wrong word. I should use the word to extract the file instead of the installation.

Last edited:

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
Did you edit all sperm? If so, mind sharing?
Edit: I think someone already did this in the thread btw... I should do a search. Thing is, I count to 392 different cums on "Portrait" alone. The "CharacterCharsets" has 48. So, that is a lot of cum to edit.
I edited around twenty textures atm. As you just said, there are a TON of pictures to edit :confused: I will upload a compressed file in this thread if I'm allowed to once finished (it could take a while), unless someone already made it as you suggest?

Yeah, second, mind sharing it friend ? Congrats first post btw.
Thanks mate :cool:

Last edited:

Peteza555

Nov 26, 2020
So has anyone else had the issue where they get the merged translation patch but things are still not translated The whole Colosseum/ Quest is still in Chinese with Milo's quest and parts of Bandits Bane also being untranslated as well. I've been trying to fix this all day. I might have passed it on the forum please let me know what my dumbass needs to do to fix this. Thank you (Also pointing out I am on 0.5.2.1)
Me too

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I edited around twenty textures atm. As you just said, there are a TON of pictures to edit :confused: I will upload a compressed file in this thread if I'm allowed to once finished (it could take a while), unless someone already made it as you suggest?
Well, I won't stop you :D Please do. And, yeah I didn't find the post with the edited sperm, if it even existed. Could be it was all in my vague memory.. I searched for: white(r), sperm, cum, color, and such. But nuzzing.
Yes, I extracted the files into "LonaRPG \Text" and I did this in the game version 0.4.9 and it has no problem. Of course, I think extracting the zip file is not difficult, but it still has problems, so I wonder why ;0; ...
Well, all I can say is that you're doing it wrong. Because in the ENG patch zip there is no CHT moon runes what so ever. Except some DEV comments that's not visible in game.

If your extraction/unpacking/copying doesn't overwrite anything, then you had the wrong path. Make sure it is the correct path and I can assure you that you will see no chinese in your LonaRPG.

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
You could probably automate it on Photoshop or similar editors, since all it would take would be some desaturation / hue shift on every image.
Yup you're right. This is how I proceed, some desaturation and brightness do the trick.

BTW, intercourses between NPCs seems to have a "standard" coloring, which make no fucking sense ?

Mini-spoiler if you want to see a CG with the fortune-teller by yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CaiNanE

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
The game is really good. And I love the fact that you don't need to use your body to progress. I've gathered 20 gold coins and I'm still a virgin.
usually games like those don't ask for you to use your body like that tho. That is why there is a virgin status on your character. No point in making that if they just force you to mate with someone in the end.

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Hello, new player here. I just played the game and I stayed with the goblins for a very long time. Thought she was drinking cum for meal and then this can go on forever. But apparently it was not enough cum for a full meal. Is it possible to stay together with the goblins and still can go get food from time to time? Or better, have them get food for you.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello, new player here. I just played the game and I stayed with the goblins for a very long time. Thought she was drinking cum for meal and then this can go on forever. But apparently it was not enough cum for a full meal. Is it possible to stay together with the goblins and still can go get food from time to time? Or better, have them get food for you.
There's always some raw meats on animal's corpse every half-day, pick cannibal trait and you can even harvest from human corpses and dead girls too.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Good and interesting game but I thing that without guro (human meet and others) or with option to disable guro it would be better for many people.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes