Print0o

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to make Cocona's(or any npc companion's) life longer because she dies so quicky after a mob?

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
is there anyway to remove dirt in the current cheats available, cos if not that could be a suggestion? or maybe increase sexy?
You can change the math data to always set dirt to 0. I've done this in the earlier build too.

It's in 97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Hiya! I have here an "Invisible Dirt" mod I've been using personally and thought that someone here would want to have it as well :)
It doesn't mess around with the stats or anything like that, it's just that Lona would have visually no dirt on her, but the NPCs will still treat her as if she have dirt like she normally do (which is pretty much all the time!) So maybe kind of immersion breaking, but I find the game much more visually pleasing like this.

I tested this on game version 0.5.3.1 only (but should work on future version too)
------------------
Installation :
0. First thing, You need to extract the game resources from "Game.rgss3a" with RPG Maker Decrypter (provided below)
1. Download and extract contents in "All decrypter.rar" to the game main directory where "Game.exe" is.
2. BACKUP "Game.rgss3a" FIRST ----> Open RPG Maker Decrypter ---> Choose OPEN FILE -----> Choose "Game.rgss3a"
3. You'll see lots of files loaded up, then Choose TOOLS and ------> EXTRACT ALL FILES then wait a bit until it's completed.
4. Now the game files will be in the "Extract" folder (that came with All decrypter.rar)
5. Copy/Move "Data" and "Graphics" folders to the game main directory, this will be your new game files you can safely edit.
6. Delete/Move/Rename "Game.rgss3a" from the game directory.
7. Download "Lona_RPG_Invisible_Dirt_0.5.3.1.rar" and EXTRACT -----> "Graphics" folder to the game directory.
8. Now it should be a prompt to replace a bunch of files in there so go ahead and do it.
9. Lona should now have invisible dirt when you restart the game.
----------------------

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
It doesn't mess around with the stats or anything like that, it's just that Lona would have visually no dirt on her, but the NPCs will still treat her as if she have dirt like she normally do (which is pretty much all the time!) So maybe kind of immersion breaking, but I find the game much more visually pleasing like this.
There's a command that just disables dirt entirely ( $game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("dirt",0,3) ) and it persists between versions so you won't need to keep reinstalling it every patch.

Reactions: ecobot and CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, MerpADerp. Have you made any more portraits? I'm enjoying your previous version. Saving hostages that doesn't seem to be covered in mango slushee is nice. Andwhen I mess up and Lona gets raped it looks a lot better now. Thanks again.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Hi, MerpADerp. Have you made any more portraits? I'm enjoying your previous version. Saving hostages that doesn't seem to be covered in mango slushee is nice. Andwhen I mess up and Lona gets raped it looks a lot better now. Thanks again.
Is there anything more that I'm missing in portraits? It's likely since I might've glossed over some.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there anything more that I'm missing in portraits? It's likely since I might've glossed over some.
You know what? I guess I assumed it must be, since there are so many files there, but looking now I only notice the Elise fleshbat fap scene. The rest looks fine. I'll assume less and know more here on out : )

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
You know what? I guess I assumed it must be, since there are so many files there, but looking now I only notice the Elise fleshbat fap scene. The rest looks fine. I'll assume less and know more here on out : )
I knew I was forgetting something. Yeah, I missed the fleshbat. Will do that later.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please contribute to its development either through his or
But he does have a page now too.
Please be aware that the Repack (0.5.3.2.1) will be here tomorrow.

To the moderators: Can we get the one-week delay information added to the Opening post?

Last edited:

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
so huh maybe i'm dumb or jusst... i'm just not skilled with command, but i try to heal my wounds with the command : $game_player.heal_wound but when i click on enter nothing happen. i still have my wounds and i really hate playing a game when i don't understand anything...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so huh maybe i'm dumb or jusst... i'm just not skilled with command, but i try to heal my wounds with the command : $game_player.heal_wound but when i click on enter nothing happen. i still have my wounds and i really hate playing a game when i don't understand anything...
You were using an incorrect code. You wanted $game_player.actor.heal_wound.
If you have more than one injury you can use $game_player.actor.heal_wound >z and press Enter. It'll heal one injury per Enter press and give you an incorrect code entry sound byte but it'll still process.
If you enter these on the Status screen, you have to exit the menu completely before they kick in.

Last edited:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
If u will use console cheats u may aswell use the cheats mods, is just save u a lot of pain

mitsy

Dec 7, 2018
This game is actually pretty amazing. I was more incentivized to focus on the actual gameplay than the lewder aspects of it

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
So since North Fortress isn't fully translated yet, I'm trying to google translate it so I actually know what's even going on there.

Does anyone who speaks Mandarin know what 長眼的 means? It translates to Long-eye, is that some kind of Chinese slang that I don't know about?

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
So since North Fortress isn't fully translated yet, I'm trying to google translate it so I actually know what's even going on there.

Does anyone who speaks Mandarin know what 長眼的 means? It translates to Long-eye, is that some kind of Chinese slang that I don't know about?
長also means 'grow'. In this context, it refers to people who have not grown eyes, i.e. blind people or just someone who's particularly unaware.

lezz

Jan 25, 2021

LaffyCaffy

Mar 29, 2020
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Where do I put the file?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.2.1 repack!

courtesy of xellos616
See this post if you want to manually patch the game
If you like this game please consider contributing towards its development through , or even through his page!

(Many edits for clumsy fingers)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes