MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I also didn't get it from that. What is your strategy to get goblins to stop raping the survivors? Both rocks and fresh girl pee are ineffective and I don't really know what I can do besides attacking the survivors.

I just use the Trap and Tap technique... so you must first wait till the orcs finish raping the girl and when they do their jacking off thing that is the area they are and where you will strike to avoid the survivor... once they are chasing you see if you can deploy a trap then attack them again... using pitchfork or halberd is quite effective

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just use the Trap and Tap technique... so you must first wait till the orcs finish raping the girl and when they do their jacking off thing that is the area they are and where you will strike to avoid the survivor... once they are chasing you see if you can deploy a trap then attack them again... using pitchfork or halberd is quite effective
That's exactly what I do after the guards rape each other to death.

Incridibili

Mar 25, 2018
Why am I always getting attacked by the nine-inch tribe when I enter their village ? I get the cutscene, then it goes immediatly to "Nine-inch tribe is now your ennemy"

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 1287530

I successfully and strategically killed all the goblins at the destroyed convoy and rescued all of the survivors... A-LONE-A!

But I didn't get the "Think Lona Think!" Achievement... is this really the convoy I need to do alone or some other convoy?​
I don't know for sure, I admit beforehand, but I suspect that the convoy of the achievement is the one north-east of Pirate bane, I remember Lona talking to a merchant and immediately after being assulted by a group of 4 bandits who immediately slaugthered the poor guy so I'm pretty sure that one is the right convoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why am I always getting attacked by the nine-inch tribe when I enter their village ? I get the cutscene, then it goes immediatly to "Nine-inch tribe is now your ennemy"
Probably because you are not naked, if you have any clothes on remove them, when you complete their quest you'll not need to be naked anymore.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Lona must be naked. When you first enter the village, you will get the option to say "yes or no" to taking off the clothes. You have to choose yes to take off the clothes. After that, always have Lona naked before going into the village. Otherwise, they'll attack.

Incridibili

Mar 25, 2018
Lona must be naked. When you first enter the village, you will get the option to say "yes or no" to taking off the clothes. You have to choose yes to take off the clothes. After that, always have Lona naked before going into the village. Otherwise, they'll attack.
Thanks! It works

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I wonder who pays for the rescued captives. I have a sicken suspicion it's Elise seeing he loves to experiment on preggers. Milo already has his slave trade so why would he pay for broken and possibly pregnant ones? Cecily perhaps...

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know for sure, I admit beforehand, but I suspect that the convoy of the achievement is the one north-east of Pirate bane, I remember Lona talking to a merchant and immediately after being assulted by a group of 4 bandits who immediately slaugthered the poor guy so I'm pretty sure that one is the right convoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably because you are not naked, if you have any clothes on remove them, when you complete their quest you'll not need to be naked anymore.
That was easy, yet satisfiying.
good idea.png thought ahead.png the irony is rich.png think fast.png no u.png

More like plug your ears Lona, PLUG!

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
guys i wana ask
1625843589573.png
why i got "GAVE UP SURVIVAL : A60C1" what is that means ?
what im do is, at day 1 i change difficulty to "DOOM"
and then i survive day 1 and got ACH,

at day 28 i died because of enemy trap,

and then i start again new game, when i change my difficulty that text suddenly apear in my sex stats,

HELP

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
guys i wana ask
View attachment 1289103
why i got "GAVE UP SURVIVAL : A60C1" what is that means ?
what im do is, at day 1 i change difficulty to "DOOM"
and then i survive day 1 and got ACH,

at day 28 i died because of enemy trap,

and then i start again new game, when i change my difficulty that text suddenly apear in my sex stats,

HELP
It's probably to track achievement progress so you don't go doom mode at day 1 and then change back and go back to doom mode after 1 year. It seems you deserve to be ridiculed for assumedly giving up instead of just tracking it normally...

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Pfftt.... Haha! I may have found another gimmick. This started back when I first played and while escaping being raped sometimes the patrons will kill each other and those in fancy suits sometimes or even rarely drop freaking Gold coins... it was still quite dangerous and I don't really use exploits to win... but... on this new version and playthrough, I am using default Lona with no personality trait so I can use everything... I gave Lona piercing due to a tip to whore/dance at Doom Fort.

Now, due to high weakness, I am going to agro quite a lot, but it seem Big Momma has a hidden soft spot for us and tough love to massacre the bar for me to loot XD

Just run around and get close to mom when naked and pierced and she will paint the whole bar red, just make sure Cecily and Gray won't get involved as they only have one life unlike our Indiana Jones wanna be. Rince and repeat by either leaving and entering again.

1625873607154.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yay! Finally got to my favorite scene with Elise on this playthrough... time to preserve my Lona and Elise bonding moment >w<

1625876633428.png 1625876662379.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes