Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
I got a question. How long are injuries supposed to last? Or is it a bug, cause I'm playing on mobile? It's pretty much crippling me right now.

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
I guess you need a real product for that. What is it you want to change? You have a a lot of stuff in the cyans pals folder to play around with.

Edit: I forgot that Teravisor made a gimp converter "3_GimpTxt.rb" so, you can read those instead of the act files.

"#Made by Teravisor

#Allows 2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb to read palettes exported from GIMP Palette->right click->"Export as"->"Text file..."

So, no need for *.act files.

The comments in "3_PaletteLoader.rb" is really all you should need to understand and make your own stuff.

Good Luck and have fun.
I basically just want to make the protagonist a ginger lol, everything else is covered by the cyans folder but I can't properly immerse myself in a character unless they have flaming hair (I'm sure my therapist would have some things to say about my desire to imagine myself as this particular character, but meh). I'm downloading GIMP now, let's see if I can figure out how to make a palette from it; adult games are singlehandedly teaching me technology

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I got a question. How long are injuries supposed to last? Or is it a bug, cause I'm playing on mobile? It's pretty much crippling me right now.
They heal one stack every half-day, if you have 7 stacks, it take 3 days and a half to heal completely. Either visit Elise's clinic or use dragon root/red potion to heal yourself.
Wait, so....high weakness has a purpose? :O
Yes, weakness is a stat so it has its purpose. In combat, if you don't want to get raped or molested, try to have as low a weak stat as possible. Reversely, a high weak stat allows you to seduce opponents, they rarely attack you, instead chase after you and try to rape or molest you instead.
Outside of combat, if your weak is too high, you will sometime miss out on quest and stuffs. But hey, at least "Chad" hobo Lona > "Virgin" Prostitute Lona. Make use of your high weak stat to beg for foods, you will learn to love and embrace the hobo life.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
dang when is this game going to be complete ?
Hopefully never. But the DL site says 2022.

Bug report:
The cannon repair will not trigger. So, Lisa just stands there, looking cute:
cannon_broken.png
I don't know if it's because Milos invitation is active and I haven't gone there yet since I first want to go to Doom fortress since I want to save Adam. This wasn't broken when I did this before, and I am pretty sure I had Milos invitation active that time too.

TBTH, that invitation should not activate the quest until I read the thing. Or rather actually visit Milo and THEN accept the quest there.

Edit: I forgot that you can cancel/pause/postpone the Milo quest so that the questionmark disappear. Maybe allowing the cannon repair then? If it's what was blocking the repair. I don't know.
Edit: added spoiler.

Here is the save file if this happens to reach eccma417:

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
They heal one stack every half-day, if you have 7 stacks, it take 3 days and a half to heal completely. Either visit Elise's clinic or use dragon root/red potion to heal yourself.

Yes, weakness is a stat so it has its purpose. In combat, if you don't want to get raped or molested, try to have as low a weak stat as possible. Reversely, a high weak stat allows you to seduce opponents, they rarely attack you, instead chase after you and try to rape or molest you instead.
Outside of combat, if your weak is too high, you will sometime miss out on quest and stuffs. But hey, at least "Chad" hobo Lona > "Virgin" Prostitute Lona. Make use of your high weak stat to beg for foods, you will learn to love and embrace the hobo life.
There's literally no upside to prostitution, you get injuries, you spend all your energy, you dont get paid enough to buy food after your lona sells her virginity. On the other hand you knock on 3 house, you get 3 nuts +15food right there, if you get lucky you get a bread or cheese. Prostitution Lona is a trap for our coomer brains to play to lose.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's literally no upside to prostitution, you get injuries, you spend all your energy, you dont get paid enough to buy food after your lona sells her virginity. On the other hand you knock on 3 house, you get 3 nuts +15food right there, if you get lucky you get a bread or cheese. Prostitution Lona is a trap for our coomer brains to play to lose.
Sure, but go burgling too much and people will start beating the snot out of you. At least prostitution doesn't have this detriment.
I don't whore my Lona, I think that would make Cocona sad. One one slot, she's a juicing succubus so there's no need to slut her out when she's the one doing the raping.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Sure, but go burgling too much and people will start beating the snot out of you. At least prostitution doesn't have this detriment.
I don't whore my Lona, I think that would make Cocona sad. One one slot, she's a juicing succubus so there's no need to slut her out when she's the one doing the raping.
So not even the sacred prostitution is worthwhile, even for a nympho build?
Keeping high weakness and a hobo(beggar) gameplay would be good for a nympho?

On another note, what kind of new content is planned for the next patch(0.5.1.0.1)? There are some beach screenshots, is there any other info?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

On another note, what kind of new content is planned for the next patch(0.5.1.0.1)? There are some beach screenshots, is there any other info?
I've never done either of those, so I wouldn't know.
As for stuff in 0.5.1.0.1, here's a full Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll have it posted up tomorrow, whenever I wake up.

Kind of wish this game had a kill count by race.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Share files save gallery pla.
Please use google translate if you can't put together coherent sentences.

If you get the appropriate traits as a nymph you will totally rock this game. You'll become a wandering slaughter fest of carnal lust.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
yo can someone tell me how to do the grey rat + his girl quest? im already at the point where i sneaked past the guards and freed the girl, but i dont know how to get back. the guide seems outdated. it says to tell them to wait there so you alone sneak back and exit through the door. but it just says i need to bring my companions closer in order to exit.

so seems like i need to fight my way through. but i tried like a million times i just cant do it. either i die/get raped, or the girl dies and grey rat gets mad and quest fails. im at my wits end. maybe its still to early to do the quest but the guide implied its important to get these companions quickly cause they will help you with all the other quests.

also on another note: does anyone know how to escape as a slave from the bandits? its easy to escape from goblins. but bandits seems impossible? when i interfact with the door trying to break it, it says it worked and is broken but "iam too tired" even when i have like 70 stam left. is this bugged?

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
then you haven't been doing it right! yeah you get injured but thats easily fixed.
How to make more money from it? Do the sex battle mechanic during prostitution!

You first gotta memorize what pixel art is what sexual act, then SPAM THAT BUTTON in the sex battle thing.

if you did good with each sex act you should see a lil emote pop up over lona/the dude of (i think) a cockhead cumming. THATS How you get more loot from prostitution

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
yo can someone tell me how to do the grey rat + his girl quest? im already at the point where i sneaked past the guards and freed the girl, but i dont know how to get back. the guide seems outdated. it says to tell them to wait there so you alone sneak back and exit through the door. but it just says i need to bring my companions closer in order to exit.

so seems like i need to fight my way through. but i tried like a million times i just cant do it. either i die/get raped, or the girl dies and grey rat gets mad and quest fails. im at my wits end. maybe its still to early to do the quest but the guide implied its important to get these companions quickly cause they will help you with all the other quests.

also on another note: does anyone know how to escape as a slave from the bandits? its easy to escape from goblins. but bandits seems impossible? when i interfact with the door trying to break it, it says it worked and is broken but "iam too tired" even when i have like 70 stam left. is this bugged?
i don't have good advice for this one because i kinda cheesed the entire quest XD

I abused traps and save scumming. (Keep in mind my first playthrough was a nympho run sooo not good at combat) ALSO I in moderation let Gray Rat do most of the killing along with the big tiddied rich waifu sometimes.

Edit: Cecily hits REAL hard but dies real fast. keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: alasad and CaiNanE

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
DEPENDING ON how you handle the....cocona/priest quest...she may not even fully grasp sex XD
so she may think Lona is giving aggressive snuggles for money XD

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If you understand its mechanic and only chose the easier option (Fellatio) and know the place to exercise prostitution, you're gonna be golden.
Yes, it syncs well enough, foods from begging will keep you going. Better take dark cauldron too.

This is where you learn to position your companions to your advantages, it's formation time.

Spear formation
save cecily 1.png
This way Grey Rat tank the damage while Cecily help attacking from behind by throwing daggers. Cecily gonna take damage from spears attack like this, this formation is usable, but not recommended. You can help out by using bow,whip, musket or magic to attack from the side. Just hit them hard and fast to stunlock them and Cecily's gonna be fine. (Whip, wall of fire and Arrow rains recommended)
However, if you aren't fast enough after luring enemies, Grey rat gonna block you and you're gonna be left alone dealing with opponents in front of the door.

Wall Formation:
save cecily 2.png
It's a defensive wall. It's easy to lure enemies in like this, noone gonna block you either. Grey rat AOE attack gonna agro enemies, you don't have to worry about anything. You can help out if you want, but it's not recommended. Remember to never backtrack or you gonna put Cecily in danger and Grey rat AOE attack will hit you as well.

Circle formation:
save cecily 3.png
Easy to lure enemies in, noone gonna block you, Cecily gonna tanks, Grey Rat occasionally tanks and taunts. You sneak attack from behind to keep Cecily alive. Not recommended if Cecily is low on either HP or STA. Recommend a weapon with "Sap/ambush" property.

These are the most basic of formations, you can improvise and adapt to suit your need mid-battle.
If you blindly rush in, it's obvious death awaits the one without plans.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yukihirou rocking that brutal sickle are you? I'm surprised, thought you would wield that sick "Silver Cudgel" ;)
Seriouisly though, isn't the wooden club the only weaker weapon and anything else is better. I think even the pick axe is better, no?

Nice formations though.

My method is to shut Vineet and Cecily inside the room, close the door and then take the rest of the bandits out single-handedly using traps, mines (usually 5 will do) and use the spear or haleberd on the rest running around the boxes to keep them at bay.

Then I open the door covered in bandit blood and then we trot happily out the gates.

• Haha

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Seriouisly though, isn't the wooden club the only weaker weapon and anything else is better. I think even the pick axe is better, no?
The basic weapons all have unique use. The sickle/pickaxe/wooden club/basic sword all have sap/ambush property.
-Sickle: deal HP damage same as basic sword but 1 or 2 damage lower but with half the weight and the ability to harvest fruits/herbs. Can inflicts arms and abdomen wounds which lower opponent's attack (nice for survival). Very fast attack speed.
-Pickaxe: deal both hp and stamina damage, inflict slow and legs/groin wounds, not worth it. But it has its use, in openfield 1 vs 1, if caught off guard before you can place down traps, you can inflict "slow" on opponent to slow him down, then proceed to place trap which further slow him down, rinse and repeat till opponent is dead. Very fast attack speed.
-Wooden club: my go to weapon, its deal stamina damage but can inflicts wounds that lower defense, so in retrospect it has a chance to deal greater damage than other basic weapons. Very fast attack speed. High stun/knockdown chance as well, as soon as opponent's stunned, proceed to backtrack and place traps.

These basic weapons fast attack speed match well with sub-hand dagger, you can stunlock enemies if you chain A and S attack repeadtedly.
Nice formations though.

My method is to shut Vineet and Cecily inside the room, close the door and then take the rest of the bandits out single-handedly using traps, mines (usually 5 will do) and use the spear or haleberd on the rest running around the boxes to keep them at bay.

Then I open the door covered in bandit blood and then we trot happily out the gates.
Yeah, as much as I want to Yolo, I can't afford that on doom mode, one wrong move would mean the lost of many blue/red potions which is detrimental to my warfund and mental health.
Imagine running into a trap you place and getting stunned in the process, and can't open menu, yeah, chances are high I would lose that run permanently. So yeah, I tend not to use traps indoor and in dark places if I don't have to. Mine is an absolute nope as well as 2 mines and Lona's dead.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes