Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey everyone, how to install translation patch please?
I know not everybody is computer savvy enough to be able to figure this out, but it's simplicity itself.

Take a look at CaiNanE's signature. If you can't see it, enable the option in your control panel or get better glasses.
Now, there are two files in the attachments. You only need the one that matches the version of the game you're running.
The first one is for 0.5.2.0 while the second one is for 0.5.2.1.
If you're not running either of these, your version is too far back and should be updated.
If you're not sure which one you're running, open the Game.ini file in something like Notepad and look for the line that reads "Title=".
That'll be your version and which TL files you should grab.
Once you have the matching TL files, unzip and put everything in it straight into LonaRPG\Text. Allow it to overwrite.

Couldn't be easier.

b_Hat

May 2, 2020
having a weird problem where I start a new game, the text gets skipped without me doing anting, and after the first cutscene I cant move Lona and I'm softlocked. The main menu works completely fine, but I cant actually play the game

topcanis

Dec 26, 2019
I know not everybody is computer savvy enough to be able to figure this out, but it's simplicity itself.

Take a look at CaiNanE's signature. If you can't see it, enable the option in your control panel or get better glasses.
Now, there are two files in the attachments. You only need the one that matches the version of the game you're running.
The first one is for 0.5.2.0 while the second one is for 0.5.2.1.
If you're not running either of these, your version is too far back and should be updated.
If you're not sure which one you're running, open the Game.ini file in something like Notepad and look for the line that reads "Title=".
That'll be your version and which TL files you should grab.
Once you have the matching TL files, unzip and put everything in it straight into LonaRPG\Text. Allow it to overwrite.

Couldn't be easier.
Thank you, very helpful, sorry, not really a pc person

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
What does the "TOP EXT" Equip slot actually do? I've never found an item that fits there.
The golden whore outfit has a hair ornament that fits there. Other than that I don't know. Perhaps the face paint?
having a weird problem where I start a new game, the text gets skipped without me doing anting, and after the first cutscene I cant move Lona and I'm softlocked. The main menu works completely fine, but I cant actually play the game
Exit Lona. Unplug your inputs. All of them. Plug back in what you need. Start Lona.
If it still skips, restart system, and unplug again. Start, plug in keyboard. Start LonaRPG.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Exit Lona. Unplug your inputs. All of them. Plug back in what you need. Start Lona.
If it still skips, restart system, and unplug again. Start, plug in keyboard. Start LonaRPG.
It's weird that only happens on that game, not other, or any other program.Try to repair in the menu of windows the software of your keyboard, if it is something about the rpg system, reinstall the rpg program too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

TubbyMcFatshit

Jun 6, 2019
So has anyone else had the issue where they get the merged translation patch but things are still not translated The whole Colosseum/ Quest is still in Chinese with Milo's quest and parts of Bandits Bane also being untranslated as well. I've been trying to fix this all day. I might have passed it on the forum please let me know what my dumbass needs to do to fix this. Thank you (Also pointing out I am on 0.5.2.1)

Reactions: Peteza555

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So has anyone else had the issue where they get the merged translation patch but things are still not translated The whole Colosseum/ Quest is still in Chinese with Milo's quest and parts of Bandits Bane also being untranslated as well. I've been trying to fix this all day. I might have passed it on the forum please let me know what my dumbass needs to do to fix this. Thank you (Also pointing out I am on 0.5.2.1)
Well, we've had people playing LonaRPG from inside the "LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.1.7z" archive and were miffed their progress didn't get saved. So, no question can be worse than that I guess.

Just extract all the content in "LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.1_ENG.zip" into "DriveLetter:\MaybeSomeFolder\LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.1\Text\"
If you need to overwrite a bunch of files then you're on the right track.

Last edited:

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, what they got in this update? Sorry for asking silly question when I can found in changelog, because my version right now is still 0.4.8.2 and dunno what's the significance changes. It's been a while i'm playing this game, I remember the last time playing this game i was roaming while bearing goblin offsprings to the end map at the far east with the abomination thing, i think? i forget the name. Roaming while pregnant is fucking terrible, you constantly lost so damn much stamina, I ended up using modded cheats and beginning to lose interest in the game. I hope they work of something with the stamina system

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The game is in English, although the link in the OP leads to the translation file, I don't see an explanation. Do these translations differ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
The game is in English, although the link in the OP leads to the translation file, I don't see an explanation. Do these translations differ?
OP is both incorrect and out of date. There is JPN now as well. And maybe RUS in the future. Bottom line is game has a LOT of untranslated ENG stuff. The patch fixes that. Plus a bunch of other stuff. Mostly bug fixes and unification stuff, like same names everwhere instead of three or four different versions, and so on. I can't remember all things I've fixed and edited since last September.

Last edited:
Reactions: g659039

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.1
i m in art mode, mean slow update speed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please consider supporting Eccma on or !
He also has a DLSite page now: !

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
Is the new Water Fog skill just a tile that you can hide in? That seems significantly less useful than the tornado which I found very useful for interrupting enemies in a choke point.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is the new Water Fog skill just a tile that you can hide in? That seems significantly less useful than the tornado which I found very useful for interrupting enemies in a choke point.
-*fixed, waterbook C:from summon a useless tornado to summon 2 even more useless fog in targetXY.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes