jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
View attachment 1349779
View attachment 1349771
essentially the more damaged your pussy is the less damage you do, max vag_damage is 10001 so -100 if your pussy is ruined.
View attachment 1349776
these are basically the sex_*_atk variable, take note, without whore of babylon the limit would be 100 and its pretty hard to reach if you don't want to cuck yourself with nympho early on.

Mouth seems to be the most op tbh esp for juicing if you decide to whore yourself out early game anyways.
Idk personally I think there should be potion that heals vagina for decent amount, a drug, but if you would use it only daily on top of my edited non rng pussy heal it could be self sustaining. (testing pending results)
So up to now still nothing can make lona's loose pussy tight again?

Oct 26, 2019
I forgot, to add to this if you have the loose vagina/anus debuff you can't heal off the vagina damage by nap/sleeping
So up to now still nothing can make lona's loose pussy tight again?
You heal with nap or more by sleeping. Each nap heals 35 damage, each sleep heals 0-150 at random (kinda dumb that one if you ask me)
Take note, blue potions do 150 vag damage each.
Repellent does 500
Hmmm and aid loose vagina at elise's clinic seems to heal it too I thought this was just for the loose debuff but looking at the files again rn it seems to just remove the damage done. If this is the case then it might be okay actually.

magicduckx

Jul 7, 2021
Here's how to escape from slavery.

1. Fishtopia ("FishTownR" ) - Option 1: Escape with wood/planks and build a boat. Option 2: 10 sneak past the guards on the west exit
2. Doom Fortress Barrack ("DoomFortressR") - 10 sneak past the guards
3. Noer Arena ("NoerArenaB1") - Break door, escape from left, need 10 sneak to bypass the guards.
4. Costal Fortress ("NorthFL_INN") - 10 sneak past the guards
5, Noer Backstreet ("NoerBackStreet") - Possible by distracting guards and running for it
6. Crystal Mine ("MinerPrison") - ?

Captivity:
1. Fishtopia cave - Open the whirlpool by setting the matching symbols
2. Abomination Cave - ?
3. Bandit camp - Eventually sold into slavery
4. Prison - Eventually ends after morality reaches 50
5. Goblins - Sneak out
6. Monastery slave - ?

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonmaster4

voler777

May 9, 2018
this game dosnt make a fkin sense played for like 30min its like no fkin clue where to go or who to talk to u gotta have a second screen looking at the walkthrough the whole fkin time xd

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crum_ and Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this game dosnt make a fkin sense played for like 30min its like no fkin clue where to go or who to talk to u gotta have a second screen looking at the walkthrough the whole fkin time xd
I find it nearly impossible to get lost in this game.
Killed your 8 rats? Exit the sewer and head for the tavern.
Usually the place to go/person to talk to will have a big ! over their heads.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
you don't HAVE to choose a personality trait straight away. You could hoard trait points and grind and level up to 40-50 just through prostituting in the Noer inn or doing the masturbation trick, then spend the trait points and get whore of babylon PLUS magic weapons / skilled weapons / hunter. You will lock out all the personality traits though.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Just give birth and then die doesnt matter how afaik, the gallery lady will give you option to rebirth
No, you need to give birth AND have the babies disappear and leave you because you have not enough milk. If you go through the pregnancy normally and give birth and have enough milk on hand (didn't milk yourself or have breast mods), you will keep the baby. In this situation even if you throw them down or sell them, you don't get the rebirth option.

Oct 26, 2019
No, you need to give birth AND have the babies disappear and leave you because you have not enough milk. If you go through the pregnancy normally and give birth and have enough milk on hand (didn't milk yourself or have breast mods), you will keep the baby. In this situation even if you throw them down or sell them, you don't get the rebirth option.
They always left me so far so I didnt look at that code yet since it did what I wanted it to haha
Is there any mods for lonarpg?
Only as far as tweaking the game scripts go heres mine https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/post-6344847

brazilla

May 30, 2021
rebirth option only come out with 3 types of baby which is human, moot and predeepone, and it will disappear once birthed. It doesn't relate to lactation state.

Um just a question, about the rebirth thing where you need to give birth and die to a certain species (for mine its the fishkind so i can awaken to deepone Lona) but i hastened the process with the F10 and made her preg level five but for some reason she is still has not give birth, so is there a certain condition or action i have to do?
reproductions need both get preg and get birth actions check under update_reproduction function that eventually calls the set_preg(race,day=0) function.
so merely set preg_level cant give birth a baby since no baby in her stomach

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
Play the game with your head, not with your other head lol

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
rebirth option only come out with 3 types of baby which is human, moot and predeepone, and it will disappear once birthed. It doesn't relate to lactation state.
Not lactation state, but milk volume on hand. Get breast mod A/B, get full lactation / milk status, don't milk yourself. Give birth to babies. They will not leave you and will stay (for Orkind and deepone babies, humans and moots disappear). They may continue to eat your food on hand.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
How much does the game cost?
I mean, can I make a one-time payment right away and receive all new versions of the game, without a subscription model. Stupid answers in the style that the game did not come out, do not give up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2 changelog please? and realease date?
Thanks for the heads-up. Don't know how I missed that release.

Ask and ye shall receive Changelogs.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.2 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a full build that's mostly fixes.
And here's a slightly revised release timetable:
0.5.8.0 : 15/08
0.5.8.1 : 19/08
0.5.8.2 : 20/08

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
If anyone is interested in having the cum and squirt juice on Lona looking more "clean", you can drop the files below into LonaRPG folder and replace everything. Its contains the folders with the edited PNG images. BACKUP GRAPHIC FOLDER BEFORE OVERWRITING PLEASE TO EASILY REVERT.

What I did is I went to the graphic folder and search for "cum" and "effectorgasm" and slap on a layer that lowers the saturation and up the lightness of these PNG files. So if I miss some on different names, please forgive me(let me know if you find out which I missed). Also the cum on penises is still the same as they are slightly more annoying to change. And I am itching to go back in game now, so maybe later. Admittedly I made them a bit too bright, maybe I will try again next time when dealing with the penis cum.

I just edited these on my 0.5.7.0 version, and just saw that newer ones are coming out in a few days. o_0 Hopefully the file names don't change and this might still work with newer versions.

AGAIN, BACKUP GRAPHIC FOLDER BEFORE OVERWRITING PLEASE TO EASILY REVERT.

Examples :
Example1.jpg Example2(asyoucanseepniscumstillyellow).jpg Example3.jpg Example4.jpg

File on mediafire:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes