dontaskmewwhy

Jul 24, 2021
Guide keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, earn money, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, cheats, modify, cheat codes, easier, explanation, a guide written by yours truly

A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG

To be continued soon, give it less than week (Nov 11 as of writing this)

If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me and tag me in the comment (like this: "ZedTed") or reply to one of my comments/guide, I'll update the guide if applicable.

Recommended to read 'General Tips' if you are beginning the game and need help.

Useful links:
Teravisor's Mods and Code Guide
Latest LonaRPG English Translation

Guide Sections:
Quest Guide
One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly)
Noer
Pirate's Bane
Doom Fortress
Repeatable
Noer
Pirate's Bane
World Map
Job Guide
Cheats
General Tips
Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide

Disclaimer: This guide was written using version 0.3.5.6.1. It will be updated using version 0.4.5.0 in the coming weeks.

Ratings: Horrendous (1/10), Awful (2/10), Bad (3/10), Poor (4/10), Debatable (5/10), Meh (6/10), Decent (7/10), Good (8/10), Great (9/10), Fantastic (10/10)

Quest Guide

One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly):

Noer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pirate's Bane:

Doom Fort:

Repeatable:

Noer:

Pirate's Bane:

World Map:

Job Guide [TBD]

Cheats
Press 'F10' to enter the console and type the cheats in, copy/paste is not possible (replace 9999 with the value you desire).
Adding ' >z' to the end of the command allows you to input it multiple times, it will give an error sound but should work.
Here is a mod the adds a cheat menu.

General Tips

Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide
hello i have a question about this, using f10 on my laptop doesnt work, is there any other method of opening the console?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not true. I go full WIS exclusively.
Water bolt spam alone can take out all enemies after pumping enough WIS.
The summons you get from Deep One Lona also can take out all enemies in the game and they get significantly stronger from WIS.

I made a guide somewhere in this thread about how to easily get deep one lona. Just prostitute yourself to fish people to get pregnant (doing it right after you get your period seems to guarantee it) and then just sleep spam outside the inn until you have less than 20 health at which point go sleep in the inn and repeat for 5 months. Only 50% chance you birth a deep one baby though. You get edit the scripts so its a 100% chance instead.

Anyways afterwards just die. Easiest way is to continue sleep spamming until you die.

Then as soon as you rebirth, make a save, and this will be your "newgame" save forever and ever here on out.
You made it really clear you just skimmed my message for keywords before responding, lol. I mentioned how I already looked up info on how to acquire the deep one rebirth and said I didn't like how it required sex and you still posted all that. If you ignore the shit I said in the first sentences, seems like you didn't even try to read/understand what I was saying. I explicitly said: "Base Lona", not Deep One Lona to avoid confusion. Don't mention Deep One stats/abilities when I say "Base Lona".

"Water bolt spam alone can take out all enemies after...", no it can't, not in comparison to a similar investment in stats to other builds (Unless other builds were nerfed super hard since I last played, even melee was probably more reliable. Ranged and stealth certainly were). There are enemies that will still take 1 or slightly higher damage from water bolts even with full wis investment and timid personality when you're able to wreck things with a bow or stealth ambushes. There's synergy between all the other combat styles too, rogues can use heavy weapons and bows for example, giving them a lot of versatility. Magic basically has to do what all the other weapons can do on its own because it can't use anything else well with the full wis investment/timid personality.

If you're able to exclusively use Wis/waterbolts to kill everything, it's because you're incredibly overleveled. That isn't how you check for balance, you need to compare a similar stat investment in other weapons/builds to judge magic. I've played through each weapon builds multiple times get an idea of how all the fighting styles work. You playing magic exclusively means you don't have a comparison to how strong/capable the other builds are.

Some shit probably changed since I last played, but I haven't seen anything that completely improves the balance of magic in comparison to the other weapon types yet. Could be some new shit somewhere, but if the only advice you have is "Full wis and use waterbolts" or "Rebirth by getting fucked and dying", yeah, that doesn't sound like much has improved for magic, lol.

Try the other builds before you talk about how capable magic is please. I'm going to try out all the updated melee/stealth/archer builds now too. Maybe if everything else was nerfed down to the level of magic, everything just sucks now, lmao. I'll be using about a level 20-30 Lona to check the other builds. Started with mage since it's the most obnoxious to start with, or was anyways. One of the major issues of magic (Requiring a full wis build while other builds can dabble in other stats) certainly hasn't improved.

A really simple way to improve magic would be adding a perk for it that reduces friendly fire damage and how pissed they get it you for it. Then at least it's clear it's supposed to be a glass canon build and you aren't supposed to be able to solo things like the other classes. That or make summons available sooner to block enemies from stunlocking you. Magic has no special perks after mana weapon like the other combat styles.

Right now magic really has no advantages over other forms of combat that I can see. Only benefit to magic seems to be in summons, but they aren't available to be purchased early on or at all. I know of Cocona's staff and the deep one's abilities. I think there was another staff later on too in the previous version. Not sure if it had summons though, I think it was some plantish swamp staff or something (Ah, I think it was the abomination totem).

1: Harder to avoid striking your allies, especially with fire/lightning spells.
2: Lower damage than all other weapons with the quick spells
3: Cast time too long on the powerful spells, not really viable on a lot of mobs. Fire spells are at the point of you might as well use the special attack on the bow instead and do more damage. Not much difference between "The spell takes so long to cast you can only shoot slow enemies or enemies that aren't moving toward you" and the bow's charge up.
4: It's more expensive
5: Harder start than most the combat builds (At least the lantern improved this tremendously, it used to be much worse).
6: Poor synergy, other builds can do a lot more and are more versatile. At least Mana Weapon doesn't lock you out of Weapon Expert now, but they do lock you out of personality buffs that are extremely helpful. Requiring depression management to not have your attack nerfed to hell also complicates hybrid builds.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ezgif-2-6cb94dba0b1c.gif ezgif-2-78d83c581e86.gif

Stealth build is still doing okay and is still often hilarious, lol.

No I didn't. Don't think I'm the same as you.

Rebirth is a new Lona. As in new deep one lona can be a virgin forever. It's literally a newgame+. Even the start date is identical. But if you don't want to quickly grind a little for the best magic build in a newgame+ then you do you.

I'm not gonna respond to the rest of your post because it's clear you don't have much playtime in the game and yet you act like you know better than me. 20 points into WIS and I'm killing most things with waterbolt instead of summoning minions because it's hell of a lot faster to kill them yourself, and I hit 24 trait points just from trying to rush deep one lona so it's in no way "overleveled" but you do you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-6-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-7#post-3328572

I'm on page 7 of this thread. I've been playing this since the thread existed. It's okay to like hearing yourself talk, just don't pretend like you were trying to have a discussion with me, lmao. You could have just pulled a "Whoops, my bad, I was sleepy", works a lot better than getting defensive, yo. People are so scared of looking bad that they make themselves look bad~

Last edited:

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Is this EccmA417?
View attachment 1310489 View attachment 1310492
Mood is -100 and is imprisoned at 50 morality.
View attachment 1310505 View attachment 1310508
There is also a troll in the other corner who loves being imprisoned.
View attachment 1310509 View attachment 1310516
Npcs aggro dev, but not the troll. Also npcs must really love the abuse to have 100 mood.

Edit: one more screenshot

Try https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-6-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5509166
Hi I wonder how you scan people's status? Never know that was a thing:illuminati:

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any update/new addition for the succubus build?
Not recently.

It actually got a pretty substantial nerf, in that the Into the Darkness trait (stealth stays up after using abilities) doesn't work with the Juicing skill anymore.

The main thing that hurts from this change are random bandit encounters, since it's harder to isolate->Juice bandits when their allies have an easier time spotting them.

It doesn't totally kill the build, since Lona still has the ability to reverse-gang-rape groups of bandits if she's leveled enough, and most stealth situations called for you to pull lone bandits away from the pack anyways just for safety purposes.

Reactions: bucefala

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
Since CaiNanE is absent lately, here's translation for 0.5.6.1.

This is a placeholder translation from google translate, while waiting for official translation.
Please prioritize official translation first, then second is CaiNanE files, and last me only if all others aren't available or up to date for your version of the game.

Sugoi Soy Boy may be hating on me and the other MTL monkeys, but still, huge thanks to him, and the other official translators, for all the work he puts into cleaning up and translating all those files.

Edit : I missed a file (Noer arena), reuploaded my text.rar

Last edited:

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
dying of waiting please give us the full version already

and also the save versions break after each update so f this game already

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
dying of waiting please give us the full version already

and also the save versions break after each update so f this game already
How can anyone give you the full version if it's not finished yet?
And why do you even care if you're going with "f this game"?
Besides, just now I transferred my save from 0.5.6.1 to 0.5.7.0. And it didn't break. But then again, I don't run the game with mods.
Not saying you do, but that's a leading cause of the game failing to load.

Adam's quest dialogue does still seem to be in Chinese, though.

Last edited:

Brkr35

Dec 9, 2019
Please anyone can tell me how to leave the house where cecyl was captured? I have no idea to avoid the fight

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Hi I wonder how you scan people's status? Never know that was a thing:illuminati:
You can do that with the debug tool, to get it press f10 and type the code below.
Beware that canceling the ability will cause time to stop for everything except you, allowing you to pretend to be Sakuya Brando and summon steamrollers. To resume the flow of time you need to use the debug tool on something and close the menu.

The game is hard for a good reason!
As long as everything in this game is optional, the world difficulty can be reduced at any point, everything you need to win is in Noer and you're willing to put up with a grind then I think this is debatable.

But still I'd love to hear the good reason. Not saying this game shouldn't be hard I'm just interested.
Can you protect her smile?
We must!

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know roughly when the full release will be out? Next year would be my guess... Maybe.

Also, will my save (0.5.2.1 version) work with the 0.5.6.1 version? I heard I need some "updater". Would be wonderful if those who know, helped out with this, thanks! ^_^

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes