thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
You, sir, are a genius. I still need to explore the whole getting captured thing and thanks to you I feel motivated. What place do you recommend I try getting captured in first?

Also I'm really gonna need something to prevent accidental slipping, because this is me.

Yes, open the-
No, wait!
I have explored most of the captured states. My suggestion is to first bank all your items and have the bare minimum before trying to get captured. Some easy locations are the jail, just kill some people and then when the guards come after you, trip and fall. You'll go to jail for a free morality boost. Easy to survive because they throw out lots of bread. No branding, and if you can survive for 7 days you're free. If you have juicing and cum eating it's even easier. If you don't like to stay in jail you can just dig your way out through the toilet in the far right corner.

Another relatively reasonable place to survive is the goblin nest - once you get pregnant they will feed you and won't kill you. Fast way to farm EXP. They won't brand you either. Relatively easy to excape with an unguarded exit, just after you exit, the "pre-exit level" is quite dark and there are 3 or 4 exits and lots of traps, just need to explore the area thoroughly and try to press the Z button along the walls. There is only 1 area and east and west exits lead to each other. Another exit leads back to the ladder in the goblin nest, another leads to the main entrance of the nest, and another leads to the mine entrance to escape.

For the most exp and items, fishtopia slavery is the most profitable, but Lona well get absolutely wrecked. But you can farm 3 bottles of joywater every half day, 1 red potion and 2 blue potions. There is an abundance of food. Escaping is slightly more tricky. But you will get branded, pierced, and will end up very far away from Noer after you escape. But you will be rolling in cash as joywater can be sold for 1500tp, you need 10k to remove the slave brand and 10k for a fake ID so take at least 20 joywaters to escape.

On hell mode it can get very very difficult to escape because of multiorgasm stacks, cum addiction stacks, no healing during resting... so if you want to try, try it on hardmode first.

To avoid pressing the trip and fall button, if I only equip it if capture and recapture is imminent. If not, I unequip it immediately.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I need to know the context/location/situation when and where you fight them to advise you how to fight them (open area/cave/lair), are they submerged in water or not.
But anyways, starter option would be like this:
For your build, the abomination totem that can summon tentacles will quickly make short work of them. Summon one tentacle near a fat fish dude as bait or simply throw rock to invite him closer to the tentacle. After the 2 starts fighting, summon another one right next to them, learn to position the 2 tentacles so that they don't hit each other and both can hit the fat dude.

After about 10 seconds, the first tentacle will despawn, fish dude now target second tentacle, summon a third one and position it correctly again. Fish dude should be incapacitated/knocked down (in crawling state) after 3 tentacles summonning.

Don't go in for the kill yet, you have all the time in the world to kill him now, just leave/run away a short distance away to reset alarm threshold if you're in cave/lair.
Almost can't believe I forgot about the tentacle totem. At this point I'm confident in my ability to manipulate the enemy because my build almost entirely relies on that so I don't mind whatever suggestion.

This is the fat fishguy I meant
this guy.png

And what you said about the tentacle's position so that they don't hit each other made a lot and I mean a LOT of sense. I used them previously but not with much success. I think I know what I did wrong.
4 tentacles.png
I suppose this is how you place 4 then.

Underwater ones I believe are random, if not I definitely can't tell them apart. They also take (almost) no damage from the first hit. If I need them to go above water I like to use rocks.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Almost can't believe I forgot about the tentacle totem. At this point I'm confident in my ability to manipulate the enemy because my build almost entirely relies on that so I don't mind whatever suggestion.

This is the fat fishguy I meant
View attachment 1343201

And what you said about the tentacle's position so that they don't hit each other made a lot and I mean a LOT of sense. I used them previously but not with much success. I think I know what I did wrong.
View attachment 1343200
I suppose this is how you place 4 then.

Underwater ones I believe are random, if not I definitely can't tell them apart. They also take (almost) no damage from the first hit. If I need them to go above water I like to use rocks.
Yup that positioning works but it's not cost effective Stamina wise as first summon will despawn soon after and you have to maintain that formation so it's quite...
If my calculation is correct then you should only lose at most 30 stamina to kill the fat dude using tentacles. As I said, a duo tentacles formation work best and it does not cost as much stamina and easy to maintain while still delivering the same result albeit a little bit slower than a 4 tentacle formation, Lona can chill and take care of her nails in the mean time.

For submerging fishkind, yeah, it's random every time, best to throw a rock on their shadow in the water, they will instantly pop out of water with question mark (?), the direction they face is random, if they're looking Lona's direction, simply throw another rock and bonk them from behind, either way, bonk them from behind and proceed how to cook them, stunned opponent remains so for a very long time after all, enough for you to set up to 8 traps ... or bombs. (Edit: now that I think about it, isn't 8 bombs just enough to cover all tiles around the enemy, what a terrifying idea I just blaber about...)

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Looking at the code the state number I said is wrong, it's 36 instead of 63.

Looking at the code it is indeed a state.
From 40_OverEvent_Check.rb on 0.5.6.1
Code:
$game_player.actor.add_state(36) #lactation
The number of stacks of lactation and the presence of the mod determine how much Lona's breasts swell every half day.

If you remove the state the lactation stat is gone from the menu screen the next half day from my limited testing.

edit: f95 glitching out and not sending the whole message
edit2:

Of course, if you have the Breast Mod or the Womb seedbed you'll still lactate, but you can remove these in-game anyway. Only pregnancy lactation sticks around and needs to be removed with cheats.
Lactation state increases lactation level every nap, seedbed state increases lactation level every moved step, breast mod does both.
There is a lactation stat but it doesn't matter for the most part if you remove the states that cause lactation.
The lactation stat still contributes for the melanin nipples and for when your breasts are touched, but doesn't matter otherwise (lactation level is reset on nap if there's no states).
Well I'll be damned. I didn't notice the state before... nor how insanely high the world danger shoots up because normally the next step is right on top of a frag mine (for respawn). And indeed lactation level only goes up from sleeping, and the other ones are like you said. However, the handle_on_move_step while you're in a normal map is called at a 60 frame interval, and skipped during animations or dialogue and whatnot, which is helpful to know while you're waiting for slowass captive women while exceeding the inventory weight limit. (me? I wouldn't dare)
Moving on the overworld map calls the function every step with a parameter based on the stamina used.

@5vgl89p4gs88, turn all your coins into Gold Coins. You need (I think) 10 to leave the island.
That's Lona's primary goal as you most likely know - to escape Noer and get somewhere safer.
It's 20 up to 30 depending on world difficulty, but on my version it's not much different from a game over. It's without a doubt the least interesting part of the game. In a later version it's at least an alternative to dying when you respawn that gives an extra trait point every time you do it.

ach.png
It may be the winning condition of the game, but because of this and some other things I doubt whether this is any kind of actual goal. (for the player at least)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
fearheaven
Take a look at this post above me
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/post-6342533
Click on the image of FatFishkind NPC

Between using the debug and looking up stuffs in RPGmaker (granted you won't get infos about loot tables and stuffs), shouldn't this be quicker to cook up a quick NPC stats list for the wiki ?
In that case why not modify the debug tool to print exactly the info you need? Let computers do the work for you.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
which is helpful to know while you're waiting for slowass captive women while exceeding the inventory weight limit
Try to equip the basic wooden shield (or skull shield if you have it), press and hold defend button, this should block/put on hold most debuff. Micro-management is a pain in the ass but once in a while one still have to do it.
so yeah, just press and hold defend while you wait for them, the X2 speed function also helps this plentily.

Reactions: Tektaara

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Another relatively reasonable place to survive is the goblin nest - once you get pregnant they will feed you and won't kill you. Fast way to farm EXP. They won't brand you either. Relatively easy to excape with an unguarded exit, just after you exit, the "pre-exit level" is quite dark and there are 3 or 4 exits and lots of traps, just need to explore the area thoroughly and try to press the Z button along the walls. There is only 1 area and east and west exits lead to each other. Another exit leads back to the ladder in the goblin nest, another leads to the main entrance of the nest, and another leads to the mine entrance to escape.
This sounds like a good one when you have 10 womb seedbed. I only checked it out for a little bit before exiting and reloading. My first impression is that I really don't like how long each day takes. Although maybe I can do something about that. My build doesn't seem very suited for it so I may have to save it for another time when I feel like going for nympho lona.
Yup that positioning works but it's not cost effective Stamina wise as first summon will despawn soon after and you have to maintain that formation so it's quite...
If my calculation is correct then you should only lose at most 30 stamina to kill the fat dude using tentacles. As I said, a duo tentacles formation work best and it does not cost as much stamina and easy to maintain while still delivering the same result albeit a little bit slower than a 4 tentacle formation, Lona can chill and take care of her nails in the mean time.

For submerging fishkind, yeah, it's random every time, best to throw a rock on their shadow in the water, they will instantly pop out of water with question mark (?), the direction they face is random, if they're looking Lona's direction, simply throw another rock and bonk them from behind, either way, bonk them from behind and proceed how to cook them, stunned opponent remains so for a very long time after all, enough for you to set up to 8 traps ... or bombs. (Edit: now that I think about it, isn't 8 bombs just enough to cover all tiles around the enemy, what a terrifying idea I just blaber about...)
These tentacles only cost 4 stamina each, that's like nothing. And the channeling even counts as an animation which prevents the on move tick. Normally I constantly dash around in stealth, alternating between throwing rocks and throwing fireballs while picking up items from stealth by canceling rocks which only refunds 1 out of 3 stamina. Four tentacles oh dear 12 whole stamina points for a tub of lard that would require 4 direct hits from a frag mine to kill. I have tentacles for days.

Direct hits do twice as much damage, so if you use mind control rocks or other tactics (most of which require stealth) to make enemies walk over frag mines you get twice the bang for your buck. Killing fat fishguys by making them walk over mines is relatively safe, but they somehow still manage to detect me sometimes and it's dangerous getting pulled into your own frag mine. So I'll use tentacles from now on.

By the way first sapping in a suitable location and then placing 8 explosives, that's starting to get a little too expensive for enemies as common as these even for me, and the preparations themselves also take far too much time. I'd rather preserve that for initiating strong boss mobs, like the fortune teller. Wait, there are no bosses in this game?

Try to equip the basic wooden shield (or skull shield if you have it), press and hold defend button, this should block/put on hold most debuff. Micro-management is a pain in the ass but once in a while one still have to do it.
so yeah, just press and hold defend while you wait for them, the X2 speed function also helps this plentily.
Good to know, thanks. I wasn't able to do that with rocks

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
These tentacles only cost 4 stamina each, that's like nothing. And the channeling even counts as an animation which prevents the on move tick. Normally I constantly dash around in stealth, alternating between throwing rocks and throwing fireballs while picking up items from stealth by canceling rocks which only refunds 1 out of 3 stamina. Four tentacles oh dear 12 whole stamina points for a tub of lard that would require 4 direct hits from a frag mine to kill. I have tentacles for days.
Weird, one instance I remember they cost like 8 stamina (must be my memory acting up) so yeah my calculation is off again. Re-running the calculation again, at most it cost you 12 stamina for one fat fiskind, a good trade off. Getting punched in the face by this guy will cost you much more stamina and you need multiple mines and trap to kill this dude.
Extra infos if you go no personality or tough personality:
A sword and shield or sword + dagger approach works as well. But you need skill to pull this off, if my memory serves me right, Fat fishkind don't use the mouth pulling attack when you're next to him, so users with precise footwork skill can easily melee this dude and kill him in 15-20 hits (Up + down move only, time your attack as soon as fish dude is 35% moving into the tile you're attacking)
For sword and shield user, do not trade blows with him, his punches pack a punch and will deplete your stamina quickly if you can't time your block effectively (Saber attack frame is too slow thus make you more susceptible to reciving punches in the face, use default basic short sword instead if your attack is high enough to compensate) and each block cost 1 Stamina and 1 health, by the end of this you will lose as much as 60 Sta and 30 Hp, not recommended.
Direct hits do twice as much damage, so if you use mind control rocks or other tactics (most of which require stealth) to make enemies walk over frag mines you get twice the bang for your buck. Killing fat fishguys by making them walk over mines is relatively safe, but they somehow still manage to detect me sometimes and it's dangerous getting pulled into your own frag mine. So I'll use tentacles from now on.
Big reason I say no to explosives on Doom (Elise and Megumin who ?) One wrong move and you just doom your whole playthrough. Smoke is good though, for events and escape/stealth.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
*LonaRPG [v0.5.7.0] English Fan Translation Patch V10*

Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it. I'm updating as I can.

Mods If I'm breaking any rules with this post please feel free to delete it.

EccmA417 Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.

Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.

Latest version is 10- There was some missing content for lisa. Improved the language for the south gate camp quests. Fishtopia isle language has been improved. I think I have done most of the quests but i'm not sure. Tell me if I missed any.

If you find some text that sounds weird or doesn't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help. I can still learn.
You should probably keep a single updated post and link to it instead of reposting the whole spiel in new messages all the time. It would be more difficult for the OP to link to your translation if you plan to keep updating it. The OP should link to this or other up to date translations. The current translation in the OP being so far out dated now, this translation should maybe replace it there.

Oct 26, 2019
Okay so here's my little mod pack I made for myself since I'll be doing rebirth and switching to hell difficulty, you can pick and choose any mods you dont like and remove them. Only played for about 4 days so still have to explore the game in full.
1000_
Reduces pregnancy period by default for races human, moot and deep one, the others only if you have seedbed + ramped up the scale on seedbed (hopefully won't break anything).
1001_
Allow leaving map while aggroed on hell mode. I'm still a bit torn with this one myself not sure if too op can I have anyone's input on this?
1002_
Self explanatory not sure why it was commented out, is it not done yet? Haven't played with it enabled much so I have yet to see what exactly I am enabling xd (might be just a message window tho is my guess)
1003_
Heal using quick naps on hell mode. Idk its insanely hard to heal in captivity by monsters that I've noticed so far esp with nympho 90 food limit. Looking into alternative way to do this. Maybe you don't need it if you survive up to the part where they start feeding you after rape. Kinda torn with this too but I'll leave it in for other people. (It makes the game way easier on hell ngl).
Edit: I looked at the nap function and think I know how it works now, oh well.
1004_
Added check for negative numbers, in case I fucked up in 1000_
1005_
Reduced cumming message spam, both. Normal 2 messages, overcum 5 messages.
I think enough to make me not skip them xd
Do take care though the scripts are all still running so -sta will still be the same as if it showed all messages.

Update1:
1006_
Skips warning screen when starting game
  • Changed the damage from sex to apply only if vagina or anus != ruined (testing this atm)
Hotfix1.1.1:
  • fixed sex damage zzz
Update1.2
  • Buffed fishkind seedbed, even on lv3 it took me 30~ days
  • Added guaranteed vagina/anus/urinary heal on sleep, was random 0-150 before, now 75+0-150 (Command_NapNormalMap.rb in Batch folder if you want to disable)
  • Fixed sex damage, now applies only if vag/anal damage <5000 which should be uhhh wide state I think somewhere around there
1007_
Changed function of sex experience for all 4 types from log2 into sqrt, this should buff sex damage but might be too op, it also buffs arousal gain afaik (and as such is still wip)

--------

HCGframes folder is for leaving map while aggroed, apparently some 'doors' have their own exception script.
Batch folder is damage reduced while having sex. I'll be editing this more later but you can compare differences for now. For example baby taking damage while you do a blowjob or jerk off someone even on hell mode doesn't make much sense to me.

Last edited:

bigFatChud

Sep 14, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to "give love" to horses or dogs, there are references to the theme in the initial city with a subject, and the note on one side of the stables but I don't know if it is possible
I would like to know this as well, if it's not there, does the developer have any intention of adding this kind of content in?

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
Uhm i have question, in fishtopia isle inside the the inn the manager fish guy i think, i took his 2 quests but the third quest didnt give me a marker, i and i dont really understand the language so does anyone now what to do with the third quest

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Okay so here's my little mod pack I made for myself since I'll be doing rebirth and switching to hell difficulty, you can pick and choose any mods you dont like and remove them. Only played for about 4 days so still have to explore the game in full.
1000_
Reduces pregnancy period by default for races human, moot and deep one, the others only if you have seedbed + ramped up the scale on seedbed (hopefully won't break anything).
1001_
Allow leaving map while aggroed on hell mode. I'm still a bit torn with this one myself not sure if too op can I have anyone's input on this?
1002_
Self explanatory not sure why it was commented out, is it not done yet? Haven't played with it enabled much so I have yet to see what exactly I am enabling xd (might be just a message window tho is my guess)
1003_
Heal using quick naps on hell mode. Idk its insanely hard to heal in captivity by monsters that I've noticed so far esp with nympho 90 food limit. Looking into alternative way to do this. Maybe you don't need it if you survive up to the part where they start feeding you after rape. Kinda torn with this too but I'll leave it in for other people. (It makes the game way easier on hell ngl).
Edit: I looked at the nap function and think I know how it works now, oh well.
1004_
Added check for negative numbers, in case I fucked up in 1000_
1005_
Reduced cumming message spam, both. Normal 2 messages, overcum 5 messages.
I think enough to make me not skip them xd
Do take care though the scripts are all still running so -sta will still be the same as if it showed all messages.

Update1:
1006_
Skips warning screen when starting game

HCGframes folder is for leaving map while aggroed, apparently some 'doors' have their own exception script.
Batch folder is damage reduced while having sex. I'll be editing this more later but you can compare differences for now. For example baby taking damage while you do a blowjob or jerk off someone even on hell mode doesn't make much sense to me.
This is pretty cool, i would be keen to try it.
Is there a way to just pick and choose the mods i want?
If i dont want the map exit, I don't need the HCGframes folder right?

Oct 26, 2019
This is pretty cool, i would be keen to try it.
Is there a way to just pick and choose the mods i want?
If i dont want the map exit, I don't need the HCGframes folder right?
That and 1001 inside ModScripts, don't remove the HCGframes folder in ModScripts though thats part of 1005
As of 1.1 you don't get health damage while having sex (if vagina/anus is ruined might be only if you have loose anus/vagina debuff... oops) if you keep the Batch folder, BUT I applied the conditions to sexwork as well still waiting to see how this works out. Might rewrite the script so it scales instead of being yes apply damage or no don't damage.

other than that you can remove any of the modded scripts

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
About dodging:
-Basic use: dodge, not quite useful as blocking. Cannot trade blows behind cover like with shield usage.
-Is the only mean of defense for a musket user (musket user on doom mode if enemy get into melee range and can't run away then consider that run done for, dodge does not help musket user on doom).
Conclusion: not very cool defensive move
But as movement skill:
-Advanced use (require skill): Normally once you placed traps and mines in a narrow corridor, you ever stop and think: "Well shit. How do I lure enemy into my trap now, the only way to lure them is to throw Lona into her own minefield"
Fear no longer, place trap one tile away from each other then do exactly the gimmick at 0:49 of this video

-Super advanced use (bunnyhop Lona): ^Same as above but this time you use that exact gimmick to help a crippled leg Lona move at a somewhat decent speed out of harm way. It's a little big faster than jogging (non running) speed.
-You're the shadow:^Same as above but this time use it in conjunction with final stealth skill for fast stealth movement. Also immune to trap/mine while moving like this.

*About debug tool, check this post out: (thank you for the remind 5vgl89p4gs88)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/post-6250119

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Myha

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, today I learned about that, just checked in game as well. Normally you would need at least 1 companion for succesful intimidation (non-tough Lona)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes